• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Power Cosmic Doom isn't being downgraded, buuuut what encompasses Power Cosmic Doom I'd say is debatable.

@Antvasima

I've finished my edits. If you're still available you can remove my Rollback now, AKM is currently on mobile and is unable

EDIT: Nevermind, Ryukama's done it for me

Remember to remove outdated matchup results as well in conjunction.

Shouldn’t FP Cable be 4-C instead of 5-A, since he has that statement of being able to extinguish stars?

That doesn't mean fully countering the GPE, can VERY easily be 5-A actually, given the vagueness of the statement

Hello, people! I would have said this before, but I didn't know the new forum was working already (which is really amazing). I agree in this matter, but I found some problems regarding the Hulk:

1) Devil Hulk is not restricted by Banner when it comes to actions and strenght as he stated in Immortal Hulk #20. He was asked if Amadeus Cho theory was right and he answered, and I'm quoting, "It makes sense... For the other Hulks:

2) Red-Hulk doesn't have variable strenght (unless he's listed like that due to consistency purposes. In that case, I understand)

3) Bruce Banner could be 4-B, he can use his forcefields offensively after all (unless his forcefields being 4-B are a mistake)

4) Ur-Wendigo should be 4-B as he was unaffected by Dr. strange attacks and Weapon-H's adamantium claws (I see Dr. Strange has a solid tiering, same for the adamantium)

And one question: All enemies are going to be 5-A unless a statement says the heroes are not holding back or something?

About She-Hulk and Red She-Hulk, maybe the variable tier could be a thing. They were portrayed as comparable to Skaar, and superior to A-Bomb, in the Incredible Hulks storyline if I remember correctly. And She-Hulk has been portrayed as equal to Hercules sometimes.

And Juggs should be 4-B in my opinion. Or varies.

Last edited:
pwq why do you force me to do work i was almost doneeeeeeee

1) It creates massive consistency errors regardless and even then, I doubt Devil Hulk is that murderous to just, go full strength on his opponents if he doesn't need to. He is more brutal but not straight up evil. I can reword the description but the statistic is still staying.

2) Consistency purposes, yes, I was just considering listing him at 5-A but whatevs

3) Scans of him using his forcefields offensively? I REALLY don't remember him using it to just kill people in a way that would scale to AP

4) Scans of this? Weapon H is weird to scale off of anyhow and Modern Doctor Strange's 4-B is REALLY a peak state for him if you read its description (I am not heavily going to alter him because I have separate revisions to delete him off entirely). Also Adamantium inherently doesn't have a tier if you look across the wiki

More or less, there are also other factors of "Hulk being peak anger" isn't really consistent and Banner affecting Hulk is still a factor. Essentially, it is REALLY hard to JUST scale off the Hulk.

Qawsedf and C2's suggestion for Shulkies and Juggernaut make more sense :V

By the way I have applied the revisions, so after addressing Daniel's concerns I will close the thread :V

Sorry, I didn't know about the forum until now ... And sorry if I wrote too much.

1) Do you think so? If I remember correctly, Devil Hulk has defeated all his enemies in almost one (1) hit (the bigggest exception is Sasquatch, but because it was his father). And Devil Hulk is a little malicious, he killed a bunch of scientists in the recent Threshing Place One-Shot because he thought they deserved it, and he killed a lot of Shadow Base guards in Immortal Hulk #20 and #24 with 0 problem. He purposely, and literally, exploded to reduce Bushwacker to ashes. He even killed Hypnos in Avengers No Road Home. Actually, Immortal Hulk #16 shows he enjoys to stomp his enemies. And we can't forget that when it comes to protect Banner (that's his whole reason of existence and he's doing that all the time) he doesn't hold back!

2) That could be the best. He killed Abomination quite easily after all.

3) I have to look up the scan. He stated he could and then punched Wolverine with it. Maybe I misremember, I'll check it.

4) I didn't know Strange has such thing. And I guess Weapon H is inconsistent, but his claws should work like the ones of Wolverine, right? And he couldn't pierce the Ur-Wendigo with them (look at the Wendigo profile, there is the scan).

About the other things, okay. Seems fine.

Last edited:
The_Impress:

Please remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages when you change the statistics.

Also, are you removing the now outdated versus matchup threads?

Last edited:
Daniel:
1) Again though, that is contradicted by the fact he does hold back against the Avengers and The Thing and other characters. I don't believe he's just a murderous maniac especially when the comic is hellbent on showing how calculating he actually is.

3) Please do, also note Wolverine isn't all 4-B

4) Look at the profile, it describes a peak scenario :V. Also we don't see Ur-Wendigo unharmed by it, scan looks like he got hurt and thus threw away Weapon-H

Ant:
I am doing so

1) I don't think he's a morderous maniac either. I'm just saying he's capable of killing (and he has done it multiples times. All of them deserved it, they were evil. And that he likes revenge, as we saw in the Immortal Hulk Best Defense tie-in).
And, yes Devil Hulk can hold back. He can control himself. But is it what he does all the time? I don't see it that way. He likes to go all out to finish fights quite fast. By the way, wasn't he controlled against the Thing? And which are the other characters? Weapon-H?
With Devil Hulk, I believe it's better if he has a solid 4-B tier, and we put somewhere he holds back against good people, because he doesn't against evil people, that for sure. And he can see if someone is good or evil, as he can see people's true nature, as Thor stated, so he knows when someone deserves it. What do you think?

3) I know, I know. I think Banner could be 4-B because of him being able of using the forcefield offensively, not because of Wolverine. I'll check it later in the day.

4) I'll look up more scans. It's stated in the next page he can't pierce him with the claws and the green liquid is Weapon H blood, Ur-Wendigo's blood is red (I say it just in case).

Thank you for adresing my concerns. I'll look up the scans ASAP. It's not my intension to delay the closing of this thread.

Last edited:
3) I found the scan. It said he redirected the protective shield to use it to strenght aumentation plus the word "energy levels maxing out" which could mean he can redirect all the energy of the forcefield I believe. Here it is.

4) Okay, I re-read the issues of Weapon-H and at the beginning Weapon-H could pierce him, (red blood everywhere) as you can see here, but then Ur-Wendigo became stronger, and when he attacked him again with the claws, he couldn't (No blood this time) So Dr. Strange appears and says he's even unable to pierce him, not only with the arrows, but with his axe too. Then Weapon-H left himself to be eaten to cut him from the inside with the axe. I think now that Ur-Wendigo should stay 5-A, but with 4-B durability (just for his hide, not all of him. Only the Wendigo's hide couldn't be pierced by adamantium and Strange attacks).

Last edited:
Fine so, Devil Hulk will get a full 4-B with a note for him holding back.

I still don't think that BannerTech scan is legit tbh, he's only affecting Wolvie there

I guess I have to agree for the Ur-Wendigo thing :/

This has concluded so I'll be closing it.

Anyways just FYI I know many characters are rated weirdly low, and that is because it's using their current ratings. I know characters like Angela and X-Man have higher feats but if you're straight up not listing them on the profiles then we have a massive problem. Bring these feats and I will likely get them upgraded :V

Any further changes would be taken up in different CRTs as opposed to this thread, for efficiency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back