• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maruki vs. Adachi but it's just a fistfight

Tohru Adach(ad)i has got some dapper drip going on and is doing a gangsta pose. Takuto, on the other hand, looks like a complete ******* beta male and his picture has him in a dumb stupid ******* idle stance. Takuto gets the shit beaten out of him FRA.

I know this is a joke or whatever but Maruki has a higher scaling chain so he just APs
Yeah yeah tell me about "muh scaling chain" but I think AdaCHADi would manhandle him no cap. Maruki looks like the kind of guy to talk about "AP" and "scaling chains" in public school and gets humiliated for being the eccentric kid that talks about stuff nobody cares about. Maruki tries mimicking a fighting style he saw in his vidya games and Adachi socks him in the face FRA.

actually i switch my vote
maruki has a girlfriend
adachi is an incel
CHADRUKI FOR MY REASONS

Back