• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Martian Manhunter vs Odin

Standard battle assumptions, but morals off for both

Tier 4 vs Tier 2. Sounds like a spite match, I know, but morals off martian manhunter is a whole different character and he has extremely consistent tier 2 mindhax and beyond.

J'onn: 1
Odin:

Inconclusive:

My vote is for J'onn, but is the OP allowed to vote?

Last edited:

Martian Manhunter vs Odin

Standard battle assumptions, but morals off for both

Tier 4 vs Tier 2. Sounds like a spite match, I know, but morals off martian manhunter is a whole different character and he has extremely consistent tier 2 mindhax and beyond.

J'onn:
Odin:

Inconclusive:

My vote is for J'onn, but is the OP allowed to vote?
OP can't vote

Well Odin was able to stalemate a mental battle with Galactus, who no-selled a combined mental attack from Magneto and Professor X. Plus he has his own mind feats. But I'm not sure how this all compares to Martian Manhunter.

Well Odin was able to stalemate a mental battle with Galactus, who no-selled a combined mental attack from Magneto and Professor X. Plus he has his own mind feats. But I'm not sure how this all compares to Martian Manhunter.
Mmh can Mindhax gorilla grodd
while he was amping himself with the Morphogenetic field which is a more subtle version of platos archetypal reality making it conceptual

The M field was used to recreate all creation shown here

He could also overwhelm mageddons mind but barely and Mageddon is beyond the source .

Back