• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marth vs Alm

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSomeWeirdo

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I'm going with Marth on both rounds because, smarter of the two and better abilities overall.

Alm doesn't have Mila's Turnwheel here....which would really just be a VERY good precog (only stated to be able to see into the past and future) and the Turnwheel's summoning (which wouldn't work as he doesn't even have it in either round) comes from the player.....

If you haven´t noticed, Summoning comes from Alm´s and Celica´s skills.

There is no reason to imply that summoning isnt a skill, because it is.

Or are you gonna ignore it just because you think its pis?

I don´t see how that´s a problem.

As long it is a skill, and it is contradicted by anything, anything like "amiibos" is meaningless in terms of plot.

But hey, you are the "fire emblem expert" around here, pal

Yes because they are totally capable of using real life figurines placed into the 3DS

But hey, you're just the obvious sock here

Disagreeing with you means im a sock, huh.

God, now i see what they mean when they say the Fire Emblem section in here lacks any logical arguments.

Why is Ike country level when he should be multi continent anyways?

I guess you didnt even play that game either

No, being an obvious sock by the way you act means you're a sock lol

And Ike never fought Ashunera so he doesn't scale to her lol

Didn't even last 24 hours of FE discussions, but hey, that's more than most socks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back