• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's try again: A berserker fights a hero (2 more votes needed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wokistan said:
Kharn has far more experience, casually defeats very experienced marines like Commander Dante in combat, is comparable to or superior to Sigismund in terms of skill, and put up a fight against Abaddon the Despoiler, though he was clearly outmatched and would have died if Khorne didn't stop the fight. He is to melee combat what Ahzek Ahrima is to magic. AP is allowed to be relevant, not sure why that would not be fair. As for the lasso, skill does save him from that by not getting hit with it in the first place or using Gorechild to cut it before he can become ensnared. Wonder Woman herself doesn't seem to have a lifting strength, so idk where the assumption that class 100 isn't enough to escape comes from. As for Hax, anything not considered fair martial combat by Khorne just won't happen. Khorne hates magic in particular.
That version of Wonder Woman became the God of War after killing Ares and had skills and knowledge about all earthly weapon that have ever existed, she could also go into a god mode that heavily amps her stats by taking the bracelets off and has shortly matched a weird Superman/Doomsday fusion in strength. Also did you seriously just say Gorechild will somehow cut the unbreakable lasso that neither Doomsday, nor Darkseid or Doomsday/Superman and countless others were able to even just affect to the slightest degree? I have no idea when Kharn became remotely strong enough to even hang with characters like Wonder Woman or Superman to be honest, but i'm pretty sure he still can't do anything to the lasso. And Kharn has apparently already lost against far less skilled characters who typically brawl like Thor and even the unarmed Superman here, the latter would be even additionaly at a big disadvantage against Gorechild but still won?

PsychoWarper said:
If the stats amp is considered "unfair" then its nulled.
What do you mean, the god mode? It looks like Kharn has somehow even a higher Attack potency, so why should it be unfair? Besides that has Wonder Woman also her bracelets for protection, more range, more physical strength and more versatile options without god mode as far as i know. I didn't even knew that Kharn became remotely strong enough to hang with these characters, but if he still loses to Thor and even Superman with equalized speed have i big trouble to see how he could ever win against Wonder Woman who is much more suited for this kind of fight.

If the stats amp of Godmode is considered "unfair" it is nulled by the 1-B power null.

The entire deal with Kharn is a "fair" fight where only natural physical abilties and skill is "allowed"

PsychoWarper said:
If the stats amp of Godmode is considered "unfair" it is nulled by the 1-B power null.
The entire deal with Kharn is a "fair" fight with only natural physical abilties and skill is "allowed"
Are you confusing the god mode with the Witchmark? The whole deal with the god mode was that it's post flashpoint Wonder Woman's natural state, the bracelets just restrained her.

I doubt that Khorne would negate that, but since its a different tier she cant do that rn. This has been concluded for a while anyways. If you disagree, take it to the removal thread at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back