• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay my favorite DB v. DC match isn't as even as I thought it would be

LordTracer said:
Okay my favorite DB v. DC match isn't as even as I thought it would be
Because unlike Supes, Wonder Woman has skill that rivals that of the Saiyans, enough power to go toe to toe with them at their strongest, non god form lol, and she is super durable. Literally if Veggie was in DC they would be an insane power couple and their child would be like a Damien Wayne on Roids XD.

I'd say WW exceeds them in skill and if we take UI as skill than we can take the "Theta State" for Post-Crisis Superman as skill. Which is way more impressive than UI.

AwkguyDB said:
Because unlike Supes, Wonder Woman has skill that rivals that of the Saiyans, enough power to go toe to toe with them at their strongest, non god form lol, and she is super durable. Literally if Veggie was in DC they would be an insane power couple and their child would be like a Damien Wayne on Roids XD.
The funny thing is that I did this match because Veggie x Diana is a great crossover ship.

I'm tempted to try this again with Chou Vegeta and Post-Crisis Diana.

Omegas03 said:
I think the result can be different as Vegeta would be better fighting wise (compared to his Z self) and has an AP advantage.
Plus Vegeta might get a new ability from Yardrat training in the coming chapters lol

Omegas03 said:
I think the result can be different as Vegeta would be better fighting wise (compared to his Z self) and has an AP advantage.
I'll do that after this match hits grace then.

Plus Vegeta might get a new ability from Yardrat training in the coming chapters lol

Doesn't count, Base Vegeta after the Black arc is 3-B it seems.

@Omegas

We need a CRT to fix the scaling btw, and Black(Chou) needs a profile because he's important for the scaling chain. Maybe Trunks as well.

LordTracer said:
AwkguyDB said:
The funny thing is that I did this match because Veggie x Diana is a great crossover ship.
I'm tempted to try this again with Chou Vegeta and Post-Crisis Diana.
to be honest she'd pop Vegeta real quick with a Godwave right hook and end his career. Goku has to use SSJ3 in their match right now for his win con XD.

UchihaSlayer96 said:
@Omegas
We need a CRT to fix the scaling btw, and Black(Chou) needs a profile because he's important for the scaling chain. Maybe Trunks as well.
This is true 16KF for Goku Black is ignoring all the training between Buu and Black XD

Can't I just restrict the Godwave since it's higher than her normal AP?

Yea not to mention Black matched SSB in regular SS1 so his base form should be 3-B tbh. And it's logical because Trunks said that Base black is far above SS3 Goku.

Litentric Teon said:
WW, FRA
You can only restrict Godwave if it puts her in another tier.
Then Godwave would firmly give her a small but very noticeable AP gap against Vegeta even if he went SSJ2 so she'd definitely win that 7/10

Omegas03 said:
Vegeta does scale to Gohan's Full Power. SSJ2 Majin Vegeta was stated to be > SSJ2 Gohan. And I guess this is SSJ2 Vegeta when he fought Kid Buu so he gets to keep that strength.
Anyways, I thought that's still only 1 KiloFoe. a 3x AP disadvantage isn't going to help Vegeta lol.
SSJ2 "Normal" Vegeta was actually weaker than he was as a Majin (went from being much weaker than Goku to being more or less even). I think he was still stronger than SSJ2 Kid Gohan tho

Back