• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Let's try again: A berserker fights a hero (2 more votes needed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shouldn't Kharn takes this due to hax, I mean I dont know to much about him but from what I heard and the fact he beat SCP-682 (plus speed equalized), so im gonna go with Kharn unless some gives WW a good argument.

Kharn's major hax is the fact that Gorechild ignores durability, magical defenses and it's ability to soul hax after he kills someone with it. Outside of that, Kharn's claim to fame is the fact that he's nigh-imprevious to hax due his Blessing. That's a big part of why he beat 682.

The durability ignoring of Gorechild is matched by Wonder Woman's sword being able to do the same thing. The soul hax doesn't matter. It's debatable if Gorechild could get through WW's bracelets.

WW also doesn't really have hax or anything for Kharn's Blessing to null. As such, the match comes down to who is just the better fighter.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Kharn is High 5-A. Shouldn't he have a massive AP advantage? Also there's Kharn's Durability, which is notoriously huge to the point where he is classified as a Stone Wall. Alright so Wonder Woman has a dura bypassing sword, so I guess the works around Kharn's Stone Wallyness, but Kharn still seems to have the AP advantege. What's the deal with WWs Braclets? It looks like we're using Post-Flash Point WW and PFP Darkseid seems to only be 5-A. Right now it seems like Kharn will eventually over power WW, but I'm not super familiar with either character outside of general knowledge. I'd love to have any or all of my questions cleared up.

Woah, I actually hadn't seen that Kharn had been upgraded to High 5-A...That's new. I was working on the assumption that he was Large Planet Level (which he's been for the last few years that I've been a member), not Dwarf Star. Shoot...

Kharn's massive durability is only relevant when we use his 4-B key. Otherwise, I believes he scales evenly with his AP.

As for Bracelets, the question came about because the exact nature of the bracelets has proven foggy since Flashpoint. They're supposedly made from Athena's Aegis. But I couldn't confirm if their defensive abilities were due to just physical properties the metal or hax/magic. Darkseid's Omega Beams are also capable of many different effects,not just straight AP blasts.

Basically, I couldn't find enough evidence to say if Gorechild could actually get through them. I wanted to lean towards 'Yes' but with DC having gone through what now, 2 reboots in the last few years, trying to keep track of everything got a little rough.

Hmmm i still think Wonder Woman's sword cuts right through him, am not convinced if he could go through her bracelets and think her skill edges it out in this kind of fight(experience alone is not rly enough and Diana encountered comparable opponents to him, while Kharn just encountered less comparable opponents to her and his hax barring Gorechild seems also not too helpful against her for the most part), but the new AP makes this tough.

If the AP difference isn't too insane would i still go with Diana, if the difference is rly insane would i maybe go with Kharn(so how big is the difference rly and based on what exactly?).

Edit: I just saw that she has her lasso now and that in combination with Zeus lightningbolt, additional weapons and energy attacks(especially to just push him away and then lasso him. He is just listed with Class 100 lifting strength after all, so he should have gigantic trouble to do much against that) summoned with her bracelets puts it imo even more into her favour, so if he hasn't actually much, much higher lifting strength than listed would i now clearly go with Diana regardless of the AP.

If DC 5-As are far enough into the tier to have a fair match with the low end of High 5-A, then some other less used 40k characters could get matches off this.

I don't even think anymore Kharn could win in that case, but i would rly like to know how big the difference in AP is and based on what exactly?

Cause i saw not a single other argument for him, that wasn't the assumption being much older would mean he can better fight and some vague questions.

Outskilling, having a durability negating weapon, negging hax.

I do believe that grace is over and will be requesting this when I get some time tonight. Unless someone wishes to do so sooner...

neither file is locked, so you can just do it if you want.

Wokistan said:
Outskilling, having a durability negating weapon, negging hax.
Why exactly should Kharn outskill her?

Her weapon also negates durability.

Which hax should he negate?

I honestly wouldn't have a problem with Kharn winning(he is one of my favourite Chaos Space Marines after all), if i wouldn't have the strong feeling the most people here don't have the slightest clue about WW and just say Kharn cause they like him.

All the arguments seem to be based on AP(which turns this either into an unfair missmatch or should be not that relevant, especially considering that speed is equalized to prevent a missmatch), he for whatever reason outskilling her(age is rly a terrible argument in that regard), having a weapon that does kind of the same as her weapon and not rly useful abilities for this fight. But what should he do if she just lassoes him for example(skill will obviously not safe him from that and his lifting strength is pathetic, so she could absolutely ragdoll him)?

Actually I read DC and do know some about WW, and the reason Kharn has more skill the fact that Kharn has 10,000+ years of fighting in wars against Deamons and the Imperium.

This isnt to say WW doesnt have skill/experience but she doesnt have 10,000 years of it.

Kharn has far more experience, casually defeats very experienced marines like Commander Dante in combat, is comparable to or superior to Sigismund in terms of skill, and put up a fight against Abaddon the Despoiler, though he was clearly outmatched and would have died if Khorne didn't stop the fight. He is to melee combat what Ahzek Ahrima is to magic. AP is allowed to be relevant, not sure why that would not be fair. As for the lasso, skill does save him from that by not getting hit with it in the first place or using Gorechild to cut it before he can become ensnared. Wonder Woman herself doesn't seem to have a lifting strength, so idk where the assumption that class 100 isn't enough to escape comes from. As for Hax, anything not considered fair martial combat by Khorne just won't happen. Khorne hates magic in particular.

Small note that it was actually Commander Azrael that Kharn trashed and not Dante, but the point still stands.

Wait, how the frack has Kharn won this?

Wonder Woman should be able to just go god mode and easily drag him around with the lasso like she did in her encounter with God of Strength Superman and that weird Doomsday/Superman fusion as examples and then cut him to pieces with the atom cutting sword, don't get me wrong Kharn is a powerful badass and all who apparently destroys living saints as a hobby now but freaking Wonder Woman seems just way too much for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back