• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Isn't Vegeta's AP around 1 KiloFOE in his 4-B form? If so, Wonder Woman one shots. She's 616 KiloFOE scaling from Wally's IMP.

well his 4-B key includes his base and normal super saiyan transformations, which should be up to ssj3 and if his base is 1 then using super saiyan multiplyers, ssj3 should be around 400 KiloFOE.

Hmm, I'm inclined to believe that Wonder Woman is able to outskill Vegeta in H2H combat. Her equipment can also prove troublesome for Vegeta. She can use her Lasso of Truth to fling Vegeta into space, she can block his attacks with her Universe-level durability Bracelets, and she can use her tiara to slice his throat open. Since Superman, another 616 KiloFOE character couldn't break the lasso and got his throat sliced by the tiara, I'd say Vegeta couldn't break it and could be hurt as well. If all else fails, she can enter Godwave and smack him around with the AP boost. It's in Vegeta's character to let his opponents power up and he has canonically lost before because of this.

Okay, so if the Chou version gets one-shot, you should switch to canon Vegeta. I don't think this match-up is banned, only Goku vs Superman is.

ssj2 vegeta surpassed ssj2 gohan who casually stomped perect cell who is 1.053 KiloFOE. (that is what the profiles say anyways.)

It wasn't a casual stomp, and non-Majin Vegeta isn'tt stated to be > Gohan. He should be comparable though, and would probably win in a fight.

Doesn't matter though, Vegeta dies horribly either way.

Pre-BoG Goku believed that he could easily stomp Super Perfect Cell and contend with Kid Buu with Super Saiyan alone, and they got even stronger after Whis' training. Vegeta should scale to Goku, since they were portrayed as equals.

I don't recall that, although in BOG I guess that makes sense since it's been years.

4-B Vegeta is Buu Saga though, and he isn't equal at all to Goku. Goku could probably beat Pre-Mystic Gohan and non-majin Vegeta at the same time.

Uh oh, I messed up. I thought you guys were talking about DBS manga Vegeta. Someone added the manga Vegeta to this thread's topics instead of his normal version.

originally it was manga but that was stomp so i changed it to canon to see if that would change anything, i just forgot to change the topics, sorry for the confusion.

He still dies horribly either way. He is still weaker than Goku in BOG (although not nearly as much) and is 2-3 kilofoe, but that's still too weak.

Because he isn't far above Cell to begin with. Let's not forget Cell broke Gohan's (who is comparable to non majin Vegeta) arm in one blast.

actually does anybody have a calc or something for post flashpoint wonder woman? because if not i can swap it to post flashpoint and work off the assumtion that she is baseline. although that might be a stomp for vegeta.

Post-Flashpoint Wonder Woman should scale to Post-Flashpoint Superman, whose feat of pushing Brainiac's ship was calced at around 115 KiloFOE.

ok then, in that case i really got nothing. im open to suggestions or someone can close this.

Back