• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paulo.junior.969 said:
Idk, I haven't even played Odyssey. And I never will, because I don't have a Nintendo console.

then quit trying to make claims and wasting time

Starryknight200 said:
Mario for Noahkaismith's reasons.

I am NOT counting that as his reasoning were extremely flawed

Gonna need abit more info on how BOO Mario is gonna be dealbreaker.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
It's not my fault if Possession is on Mario's page, if you're mad, go complain to whoever wrote it.
I specifically reequeted like 5 posts above your intial one to not make any reference about Odyssey

I dont want to get spoiled on anything that might be in the game in my OWN thread!

AquaWaifu said:
I specifically reequeted like 5 posts above your intial one to not make any reference about Odyssey

I dont want to get spoiled on anything that might be in the game in my OWN thread!
That's not what you were complaining about, you were saying that I was wasting time because I mentioned an ability that is on his page. Make up your mind about why you want to be mad at me.

Attack Potency: At least Large Star level+ (Capable of defeating people empowered by the Power Stars, which can create realms that contain at least a star and vast space around it., along with producing this level of power and being stated by Rosalina to be to comparable Lumas, who can transform into actual stars), likely Multi-Solar System level (Power Stars have also created realms large enough to contain multiple stars. Mario was capable of holding his own against Antasma, even after overpowering and being amped by Dreamy Luigi)

Taken from Mario's Page.

Well Ok. I may not be too good at debating here, as I typically do it on the DBF Wiki. So I might be wrong, but still pretty positive M wins.

ShadowStorm65 said:
Well Ok. I may not be too good at debating here, as I typically do it on the DBF Wiki. So I might be wrong, but still pretty positive M wins.
Oh yeah, and about the one shot thing, The Wario cap can help with that.

I mean could Mario resist the want it need it spell? Cause if he can't he could just stay like that forever and Twilight could just win by default

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Well
To be fair to Mario

Twilight has plenty of offensive hax

But no defensive hax
Wario has been shown to be stronger than Mario. The Wario cap turns Mario into Wario. But, at the end of the day, I don't watch MLP and never will, so imma say inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back