• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Because they're both the same Mario and the only reason they have different pages is to clear up space. No different between child and adult Naruto. It's written on the profile.

that seems really confusing to keep track of for these kinds of debates.

My vote is for Mario. If both are bloodlusted, Mario has so many ways to kill her. Time stop is one of them, along with mind manip. Mario has escaped stuff way worse than Tartarus before. As for sealing in the moon, can someone explain how that works? I don't watch MLP. Regardless, Mario only needs one hit to win, and with speed equal, Mario has a 50/50 percent chance of hitting her with every one of his blows. Eventually, one is gonna connect.

Well I just assumed they come from the exact same source and they seem similar they would have the same powers but I guess Pikachu could answer that better then me

Rainbow is literally the EoH imbued with the power of the Tree Harmony, which gave birth to the chest that contains Rainbow Power. I see no reason why it couldn't BFR. In addition, the EoH also fit into the High 4-C criteria, so we could use them and it wouldn't change much.

You are literally sealed in the Moon, unable to move at all but have a consciousness, for 1000 years, that's how the sealing works. In addition, Twilight has shown some semblance of resistance to Mind Manip when she was able to break free of Sombra spell on her in the Season 3 Premiere, albeit with a bit of help from Spike. Either way, Twilight can attack from a distance with speed equal with telekinesis and her BFR, which will much faster than the physical attacks Mario is going to have to use. My vote still goes to Twilight.

I don't remember anypony ever saying that the Rainbow Power can do everything the EoH can do, and, no we can't use EoH Twilight here, because OP clearly said that Rainbow Powered Twilight is the one that is being used here.

Just because it came from the same source, it doesn't mean it has the same hax, RP has never shown the ability to BFR to the moon, I don't know why you are randomly assuming it can do that.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Just because it came from the same source, it doesn't mean it has the same hax, RP has never shown the ability to BFR to the moon, I don't know why you are randomly assuming it can do that.

it says in the profile all previous abilities greatly enhanced.

The All Alicorn key also says "All previous powers", you think All Alicorn Twilight can BFR to the moon? Because, All Alicorn Twilight is quite literally regular Twilight, but with a huge power boost, and it still says "All previous powers." It is clearly talking about base form abilities.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
The All Alicorn key also says "All previous powers", you think All Alicorn Twilight can BFR to the moon? Because, All Alicorn Twilight is quite literally regular Twilight, but with a huge power boost, and it still says "All previous powers." It is clearly talking about base form abilities.
yes, either or a small CRT is needed to clarify

AquaWaifu said:
what? boo mario is crap

also BBIIIIIIIIG thing please anyone commenting in this thread DO NOT BRING UP ANYTHING you find in Odyssey if only for MY sake as I will not be getting probably anytime soon.
Odyssey isn't even out yet, dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back