• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It takes Phineas a day to build one thing of this caliber. Mario gets around that one, and he will, he gets creamed.

Mario. He has broken force fields through before.

Mario and Luigi Partners in Time Boss-Princess Shroob
Mario and Luigi Partners in Time Boss-Princess Shroob

WeeklyBattles said:
Didnt Phineas and Ferb recreate everything they had ever built in a single day to fight the alternate universe Doofenshmirtz?
Weren't they replicated by a machine in Agent P's lair or something like that.

Changing my vote to Phineas; He will probably keep his distance in a giant robot and, unless Mario's transmutation works on objects, can conter most of Mario's haxes; Duplication<Army of robots, Non-Corporial stuff<Phineas can deal with that, Time travel<That's going to be remove, Everything else<Time Travel.

Eficiente said:
Changing my vote to Phineas; He will probably keep his distance in a giant robot and, unless Mario's transmutation works on objects, can conter most of Mario's haxes; Duplication<Army of robots, Non-Corporial stuff<Phineas can deal with that, Time travel<That's going to be remove, Everything else<Time Travel.
Army of robots that are like what? I doubt they're nearly as strong as Mario. When has Phineas dealt with anything non-corporeal. I don't think Phineas would kill Mario as a child in character.

Back