• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Meta Knight

Meta Knight for the same reasons that he defeated Luigi. More experience, more intelligent, better flight and teleportation, more AP, and resistance to a lot of Mario's powers

If it weren't for the fact that MK one-shots I would be voting Mario, MK ftra.

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
1. im pretty sure that there was something about necro threads that allowed them to continue

2. I accidentally posted here because there is currently a luigi vs meta knight thread getting added.

3. My point still stands and this thread can get revived.

Apparently someone in another thread said Mario could be 150x baseline starry sky or something. Would that change the results?

Well it prevents death or any permanent incap. Basically in order to win, Meta Knight must temporarily incap Mario.

DatOneWeeb said:
Well it prevents death or any permanent incap. Basically in order to win, Meta Knight must temporarily incap Mario.
friend heart takes care of that i think

DatOneWeeb said:
Mind manipulation in this case isn't a temporary incap.
it is empathic manip. It makes him a friend of meta knight basically and he would never do harm to him. what do you mean by in this case?

I'd also want to point out Mario could have another reasoning for Fate Manipulation, similar to Ness. Making it better than what it already is.

DatOneWeeb said:
I'd also want to point out Mario could have another reasoning for Fate Manipulation, similar to Ness. Making it better than what it already is.
Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that hasn't been accepted plus that would require further discussion.

Friend hearts shouldn't really stop Mario from saving Peach, all it will do is just make Mario be his friend thus not attacking him or trying to kill him, but he can still do anything else like save Peach

Ok if this is post then I think mario takes this via better hax and many ways to incap MK despite his AP Advantage (instill would like to see numbers for both of their Ap)

You should probably specify what abilities would allow Mario to win rather than just saying "better hax".

Time_manipulation/slow/stop, AOE or though-based Sleep, AOE Soul_manipulation/Sealing, probability manipulation, passive resurrection and shiny paper mario its stated when he fused with kersti he is 1000x stronger than before

Back