• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A Sword Dancer said:
Specifically, 'marios powers only lasting one hit' is a game mechanic.
I always thought the mechanic was a staple of Mario games, so what suggests that they're just gameplay mechanics and nothing more? Just curious

^ Gam mechanics are game mechanics. In every sonic game taking a hit causes him to shoot out tons of his collected rings, surely you're not suggesting thats something he does for real are you?

Cropfist said:
Goku for reasons above.
I am sorry but the "reasons" are too flawed to say that. the majority of the reasons are nonexistanet since most of this has been ramblings from SGR. Sparky and 4tira gave no reasoning whatsoever, and LTB is giving "reasoning" that isn't valid since saying Goku has the advantage from things like flight and ki sensing when Mario can fly himself and doesn't have enough ki to be sensed due to verse equalization.

Plus it's stupid to say Goku wins via Solar Flare since none of his fights have EVER ended with him winning via using solar flare then doing a fatal move so IMO it's not even a valid point to call it a deciding factor.

@ Bruce the Batman

I dont think blowing up the planet can do mario any good.GT Goku just Instant transmits away,and blasts mario with Ki.

Mario cant fly. Saying that he wins with hax and versititlity on it's own is also been a hypocrite as you have not given reason as to why.

However, supposing that he gets the specific power ups, I can defintitely see Mario winning a fist fight as to say.

It is GT Goku, so based on tiers and other listings, Mario can win, ofcourse with powerups. Otherwise he stands no chance :p

Well, it had more to do with my personal disagreements regarding SMG Mario's stats. However Cape Mario's attack reflection makes me think about this match further.

Also, his flight isn't as good as Goku's.

Mario Wins with Mid Dificulty Near High Dificulty.

Goku disnt know Mario and his Items/Power Ups/Hax + Mario is Strong as **** as well.

Sparky "Dante" Marky1234 said:
Considering the new Goku GT Revisions, Goku should mid diff this.
But Goku disnt know what Mario can do, Goku will accidently touch a Starman Mario or a Tonuki Suit Mario, ending the match right there for Mario.

Back