• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs Erza Scarlet

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Plumber vs Mage! Which of these happy people with red on their heads would take the cake? Mario has a steady supply of powerups. Erza has all of her armors. Speed equalized. Mario is set to (High?) 6-C, due to his variable tier.

Mario Artwork - Super Mario 3D World
Let's a go

Erza Anime S5
All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don't care if I'm weaker than everyone in the world.

So uh Cal I know we love Erza matches. But what exactly can Erza do to Time Manipulation, Intagibility, Invincibility and Transmutation?

All she has is a resistance to his Fire and Durability Negation.

Erm... Erza has swords? Swords stop her from being turned into gold, right? That and dodging skills?

Oh wait. How many of each power up does he have. Also doesn't he lose said power up after a short amount of time and if he's hit once? She may be able to outlast him and get a good Nakagami Starlight off.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Also doesn't he lose said power up after a short amount of time and if he's hit once?
Obviously a game mechanic, which if we're using those, I guess Mario instantly one shots with White Tanooki and Starman.

@Ryukama That's why I was asking since I know nothing about Mario. I don't know how his powers work in vs threads tbh.

Erza all of sudden became the most relevant character on the wiki with match ups everywhere lol.

Anyway how is Erza even having a possibility to win this?

• Makes a Fairy Tail
  • Everyone uses Erza for unfair match-ups (Whne there characters WAY more cool and with better abilities)

Also, Mario, cal, Mario? Even choosin Natsu for this would be weird, but Erza? Now this is a serious obsesion.

People kinda got to remember that Erza is not haxed as some believe. She only has Power Nullification and Durabilty Negation. She has versatily. But that is all. She can't fight things like Time Manipulation and Invincibility...She doesn't really have hax resistances, she has elemental resistances.

^And she is the best waifu.

Anyway against hax users Erza can't really do a lot so stuff like this are sorts of a "stomp".

Should this be closed as well?

@Dragon

Even Natsu and Gray have better hax resistance (Natsu is immune to time stop and Gray resisted Mard's existence erasure)

Back