• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
His mind manipulation is stupidly good. Like, really good. But Mario just needs to punch him to obliterate him. But is that regen applicable or no?

I'd likely lean towards Cthulhu as Mario looking at him makes him insane. However, an insane Mario may still be willing to kill, and from what I know (don't quote me on this), Cthulhu mindscrews mortals as they can't handle looking at him, due to being beyond their comprehension. However, Mario has seen similar things in Culex, Galaxy series, and everything in Super Paper Mario. Yet, as I said above, I can still be wrong, and even if I'm right, that only applies to the passive mind manipulation, not the active one.

Cthulhu is not made of conventional matter, so one can't exactly hurt him by just punching him really, really hard.

I vote for Cthulhu. Mario doesn't have any resistance to Mind Manipulation so all Cthulhu need to do is just make him look at him and Mario goes crazy while Mario doesn't have any way to deal with Cthulhu's Low-Godly regen and plasma physiology.

Mario doesn't have a way to get passed Low-Godly regen, so Cthulu warps him into R'lyeh and Mario gudges out his eyes being unable to comprehend the geometry.

Cthulu is stupidly good because of his mind rape. Anyway. Is this a stomp? I mean. Low-Godly Regen And insane (Pun intended) mindhax. All Cthulu has to do is get mario to look at him.

Is this a haxstomp? I dont see anyway of Mario taking this at all. Unless we use his MSS level feat, and even then Cthulu may still win.

Cal has a point that Mario has been through and seen weird shit and all, but i still have to go with Cthulhu on this one based on the above reasonings.

Don't see the Plumber getting past the the 3 things Cthulhu just needs (Having an outworldly body (probably doesn't mean much but just mentioning it here), mind hax, and regen).

Cthulhu: 10 (The Wright Way, Shootingkill, Eficiente, Scarletmoon56, Kople700, Kirby71, Paulo.junior.969, CrossverseCrisis, The real cal howard and Serious debater)

Mario: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Unless I missed some vote.

Also how come people of all different types of personalities like Lovecraft? It's not the type of thing I'd say has exceptionally universal appeal.

I think we can add it. Given Mario's extreme AP advantage and the fact that he could theoretically turn Cthulhu into gold for a win option, it's not entirely a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back