• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yikes, Amaterasu's profile looks severely outdated

what does she usually start with?

edit: scratch that, the calc for her AP apparently is 1.59 gigaFoe, or 1.59011481e53 joules, which is straight up 4-B, not 3-C

Last edited:
If Mario uses any kind of elemental power (fire, water, electricity and ice), she can draw on top of then to redirect them, boosting immensely.

Her wind powers can also spin an entire Galaxy, so in terms of range and LS, Mario's kinda ******.

However, when she runs out of ink, she reverts to her 4-C form for a couple of seconds until she can recharge the ink.

her "time stop" is just time manipulation, goin' off of her page; which says that she can slow down time to a crawl for 4 seconds
arguably when the Celestial Brush itself is used

If Mario uses any kind of elemental power (fire, water, electricity and ice), she can draw on top of then to redirect them, boosting immensely.

Mario fortunately resists those, with Water being the only exception, and I don't see why he wouldn't be able to reflect them back; being very well-versed in countering

though, he doesn't use water offensively without F.L.U.D.D

Her wind powers can also spin an entire Galaxy, so in terms of range and LS, Mario's kinda ******.

for whatever reason, that's listed as "Superhuman+", so idk if you tryna go by the profile or..

However, when she runs out of ink, she reverts to her 4-C form for a couple of seconds until she can recharge the ink.

the feat she performed is 1.59 gigaFoe, or 1.59011481e53 joules, which is straight up 4-B, not 3-C

so idk what's goin on there, but it seems like something Mario could capitalize on

Last edited:
the feat she performed is 1.59 gigaFoe, or 1.59011481e53 joules, which is straight up 4-B, not 3-C

so idk what's goin on there, but it seems like something Mario could capitalize on
The feat is taken as baseline Galaxy level because she spun the entire galaxy at MFTL+ speeds.

However, by the end of the game, she can defeat someone that was stronger than a boss that could completely no-sold her 3-C attacks.

Mario has a problem tho. Amaterasu appears as a normal wolf to those that don't have faith in her. Not only is he receiving attacks that come from "nowhere" from his perspective, he kinda can't even find the origin easily.

But idk how high we scale Mario in 3-C, might just be a mismatch.

Btw, her time slow can affect someone that completely blitzes her, her having MFTL+ reactions. If she uses time slow, Mario is kinda ****** there as well.

The feat is taken as baseline Galaxy level because she spun the entire galaxy at MFTL+ speeds.

However, by the end of the game, she can defeat someone that was stronger than a boss that could completely no-sold her 3-C attacks.

Mario has a problem tho. Amaterasu appears as a normal wolf to those that don't have faith in her. Not only is he receiving attacks that come from "nowhere" from his perspective, he kinda can't even find the origin easily.

ah

But idk how high we scale Mario in 3-C, might just be a mismatch.

I think a bit above baseline actually?

since he can defeat a Grand Star-empowered Bowser, who's above his Grand Star-empowered minions, who also scale above Power Stars, which should also be above Luma's; Power Stars being one of many mature forms of Luma

Btw, her time slow can affect someone that completely blitzes her, her having MFTL+ reactions. If she uses time slow, Mario is kinda ****** there as well.

and we chose to not give Mario OE?

mind providing the scan?

I think a bit above baseline actually?

since he can defeat a Grand Star-empowered Bowser, who's above his Grand Star-empowered minions, who also scale above Power Stars, which should also be above Luma's; Power Stars being one of many mature forms of Luma
For a proper scaling chain I would have to watch the game again, lol

But off the top of my head:

Baseline 3-C < Sword Coast Amaterasu (the feat is insanely casual) =< Nine Tails (she literally made Ammy tremble before their eventual fight, just by her presence and evil) < Post-Sword Coast Ammy <<< Orochi (no sold degree, she needs help to properly beat him) <<< Mechanical Owls (one of them almost one shotted Shiranui, Amaterasu when she could fight on par with Orochi) <<<< Yami (the final boss, that could one shot all of the 3-C empowered Gods and Ammy herself at the same time) < End Game Ammy

I alr posted this battle in a server dedicated to vsbw. So I'm unsure if I'll request the thread to be locked yet

I'll ask the thread to be locked in a day or two if nothing new comes up

I alr posted this battle in a server dedicated to vsbw. So I'm unsure if I'll request the thread to be locked yet
I mean, even if we take them as equals in stats

The combination of her pretty much appearing as a normal wolf to Mario, her insane time slow that can combo into more ink techniques, which Mario pretty much can't dodge as they appear in time stop

and that's ignoring the stuff not on the profile, because Ammy can Purify, Mind Hax and Soul Hax with her ink; pressure point strikes that can one shot peeps that are immune to her conventional attacks; absolute zero; and other stuff on her weapons

Mario resists timestop and time manipulation. Unless thats only in optional resistances.
I mean, even if we take them as equals in stats

The combination of her pretty much appearing as a normal wolf to Mario, her insane time slow that can combo into more ink techniques, which Mario pretty much can't dodge as they appear in time stop

and that's ignoring the stuff not on the profile, because Ammy can Purify, Mind Hax and Soul Hax with her ink; pressure point strikes that can one shot peeps that are immune to her conventional attacks; absolute zero; and other stuff on her weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back