• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario vs. Amakasu Masahiko

Mario can´t even bypass his immortaility.

Amakasu curbstomps.

However, if we go for just incap or death, then either Mario stomps via sheer AP (I mean, 2-B to a 5-B?) or Amakasu one shots with hax, which would lead to a mismatch.

This should be closed unless I missed something.

Haxes that operate on a 3D level aside from two which are utterly useless.

It isn't borderline unusable, it's unusable period, even if they did work he dies by his opponent standing

Typically Tier 2 is where the 4th dimension resides, if your 4D a 3D Hax will not effect you, albeit, don't think Mario is 4D himself.

Sound of Infinity said:
What can Mario do to bypass Low-Godly? I don't see EE or any kind of erasure on Mario's profile
Hit Amakasu with 4D power. He has only planet level durability, so naturally higher dimensional attacks would automatically bypass any kind of Regenerationn from lower dimensional beings.

busting the universe is not going to byass his regen

Why when Reality Destruction destroys you on every level? Which is Mid Godly?

While this match is really weird and I don't know the guy fully I'm *fairly* sure Amakasu's Immo + Regen is Up there in 2-B lvls too since it transcends that Alaya something apparently.

I could ask ALRF about it tomorrow.

Like it's consciousness and will based.

His will scales to being >>>> Alaya which is 2-B as far as I remember.

FateAlbane said:
Like it's consciousness and will based.

His will scales to being >>>> Alaya which is 2-B as far as I remember.
If the regen is on a 4D level then Mario can't bypass. If it's 3D then all Mario has to do is flick him with his fingers.

Confirmed with ALRF that his Hax is all 2-B in scale via being >>>> that Alaya thing in his profile, in which case Mario is RIP as he has no means to put the guy down.

Hmm, i wonder why people are saying Amakasu Ragnarok is unusable...(thinks)

Time that doesn't take as much as minutes.

Like, seconds after instantly summoning all gods from across all mythologies and fictions across the entire world, they started fighting against each other, resulting in a shockwave spreading through all of creation. the 2-B destruction just requires seconds at mosts before it finally reaches its ending point

welp if so then well...he would just get it out and bam. I guess masada is one of those it takes so long but its really fast AF.

Just realized that Mario can't bust the multiverse. Also I'm replying on this thread cuz I'm not gonna bother creating another one.

Back