• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Resistance to Void Manipulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to sure, although I do remember Count Bleck using a void attack against them in a cutscene and during his boss fight. As long none of the characters are actually scaled from it, it's fine.

I think this might be an outlier since the Void is 2-B so Base Mario tanking its effects would create a hole in the scaling.

The Void wasn't 2-B at that point in the game, but regardless I think Count Bleck and Dimentio used miniature versions of the void during their battles against the Mario cast which they tanked so we could just give them resistance based on that instead.

I'm still kinda iffy on that but I'll agree for the sake of the upgrade.

Also, shouldn't Bowser, Peach, and Luigi get 2-B keys? I thought they were amped by the Pure Hearts as well.

Luigi was not here against Bleck and he was part of Super Dimentio, I don't remember him being amped (but he's the one who can use Dark Heart anyway)

Yeah, Mario and the crew don't scale from Dimentio or Count Bleck yes; not even from their base forms. However, I don't mind them have resistance to void manipulation

If Dino says so, then perhaps. Though, I vague recall that Mario, Peach, and Bowser were literally one-shotted by it, but they went to the afterlife instead of outright existence erasure. Then again, it's possible Dimentio never actually intended to destroy their souls, so I'm unsure.

It was actually Dimentio that showed up personally and killed them with some explosions

@DarkDragon Then prehaps instead of referring to that void, we will refer to the one Count Bleck used on Mario in the beginning of the game and maybe the ones Cackletta summons during her boss fight in Superstar Saga.

The ones Cackletta uses looks more like portals; not necessary actual voids. Though, Count Bleck's might be more legit.

@DDM I'm just going by what the wiki said. But in any case, I suppose we can give the cast the resistance based on that Count Bleck feat in the game intro....just as long they don't scale from him.

I can probably add them but if you may prefer that Dino Ranger Black add them

It depends on if he is willing and able to do so.

I have unlocked them. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back