• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario heroes the academia I don’t know I haven’t watched MHA (Mario Mario vs. Izuku Midoriya) (0-5-0, GRACE!)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, and start 100m away.
The battle takes place in that stadium Deku vs. Asta takes place in.
Mario and Deku start in their Super Star and 1,000,000% Plus Ultra forms respectively.
Any person knowledgeable on MHA is free to info dump on me in the comments.

Da Vouts
“Mushroom Kingdom, here we come!”:
Scales to this; 91.52 Tons of TNT
Scales to baseline Superhuman; [UNKNOWN VALUE]

“YOU WANTED MY BEST?! HERE IT IS! 1,000,000% PLUS ULTRA!”: 5 (MintyBoi1, TheMassivlyUnkn0wn, Flowerguy2, HonestlyBored24, LeoEpicGamer8910)
Scales to this; 528 Tons of TNT
Scales to this; 1.88 Metric KiloTons

Da Fakts
Izuku Midoriya has a 5.76887525725x advantage in Attack Potency.
Mario Mario’s Lifting Strength value is unknown.
(
@LeoEpicGamer8910, the one-shot gap is still 7.5x.)

Last edited:
I think Deku finishes Mario in a few hits since this version of the superstar doesn’t grant invincibility. He isn’t as skilled so he won’t be able to dodge Izuku long enough

Back