• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario fights a bad Isekai character

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes i know, but from how i understand it if he believes that mario is a enemy he cant win against the probability manip will make it so cause that is what he believes the situation to be
also what about this, since you said his first in character move is info analysis so he should see the massive ap difference and change his beliefs about who could win and why

Question, why does it say “she”
Same as previous, in addition to Immortality (Type 1. Lived for over 200 years in the Underworld alongside Asuna. Should be comparable to Quinella, as Star King Kirito and Star Queen Asuna cracked all of the secrets that Quinella had discovered in her lifetime). Should also have all of Quinella's abilities (And most likely to a higher level of them), as he grew stronger within those 200 years while Quinella remained stagnant, having rediscovered and cracked all of Quinella's secrets to reforge the Underworld.

It should be Because iirc it was always argued that Kirito's freezing is AZ
it is not, it's best feat is freezing something that adapted to outerspace, there should be no way in hell it is, and if it is it would be noted on the profile

I just want to say something and that is that any attack of mario can remove the color, if this happens the power of all his abilities will be weakened, as it happened to kamek, although it doesn't matter much since the color splash things are not accepted yet.

anyway, has kirito ever occupied his hax's of laws and power nulls?

Although I think Mario’s Ice must be very low temperature to INSTANTLY, and COMPLETELY freeze an opponent SOLID.
it works against bowser who has the same level of resistance that sub-whatever has, and mario resists his own ice flowers so i would say he can resist freeze gg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back