• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mario Bros: Profile Overhaul(s) #9

This should be sealing and power nullification

Resurrection and Time Manipulation (With Earlier Times. Using it can rewind a battle to its beginning[37])
This should just be time manipulation, otherwise everyone with temporal rewind should have resurrection

Culex is also able to one shot Peach with this ability, so why is this listed as a skill feat?

Something tells me Bowser is not exerting much effort here, so she probably can't scale to him based off this

Agree with the rest, but don't use the prima guide for scans

Culex is also able to one shot Peach with this ability, so why is this listed as a skill feat?
Cause despite Culex constantly one-shooting them throughout the fight, Peach and the rest of the party still manage to beat him.
Something tells me Bowser is not exerting much effort here, so she probably can't scale to him based off this
I disagree, he's pretty clearly putting in a good bit of effort in trying to force the ring on Peach.

I agree the ring feat seems...dubious at best. Considering how often Bowser can routinely render Peach helpless just by grabbing her.

Literally moments after the ring scene we see Bowser scoop her up like she was a child, with Peach forced to yell for help.

Last edited:
I would figure being able to tactically beat somebody who's massively stronger than you to the point they can one-shot you would be considered a skill feat

I don't know if we should use her throwing bowser for telekinesis it was a combination wish and star power and at other points in the series the two seem to rely on each other.

Ngl I think using the party defeating 3D Culex is fine to use as a skill feat for the party cause even without the one-shooting, Culex is still a timeless overlord made of pure evil and is one of the hardest bosses in the game.

Ngl I think using the party defeating 3D Culex is fine to use as a skill feat for the party cause even without the one-shooting, Culex is still a timeless overlord made of pure evil and is one of the hardest bosses in the game.
I don´t see why defeat him would be a skill feat and not a power feat

I don´t see why defeat him would be a skill feat and not a power feat
Cause the Party were not stronger than 3D Culex and actively had to adapt to him one-shooting them and endure the many elemental attacks from his crystals. They also had to deal with Culex taking away their buttons can for several turns, rendering the party unable to use the commands from those buttons.

Cause the Party were not stronger than 3D Culex and actively had to adapt to him one-shooting them and endure the many elemental attacks from his crystals. They also had to deal with Culex taking away their buttons can for several turns, rendering the party unable to use the commands from those buttons.
This looks like more of a Intelligence + Stamina feats than Skill tbh

The following video is falsely used as evidence for Peach being comparable in strength to King Boo. Peach didn't take any damage during the battle, and she defeated King Boo by lighting up the room to exploit his weakness to brightness.

Otherwise, the profile looks well made. Great job. 👍

The following video is falsely used as evidence for Peach being comparable in strength to King Boo. Peach didn't take any damage during the battle, and she defeated King Boo by lighting up the room to exploit his weakness to brightness.

Otherwise, the profile looks well made. Great job. 👍

She took no damage?
Is she capable of surviving hits from King Boo in that? I presume he's immune, but what happens when she tries other means of harming King Boo in that?

She took no damage?
Is she capable of surviving hits from King Boo in that? I presume he's immune, but what happens when she tries other means of harming King Boo in that?
I'm sure Peach wouldn't get one-shot by King Boo, but the video used doesn't demonstrate this, so it should be replaced.
That's cause it's a no-hit video, but yeah it might need to be replaced. A good replacement for this is Peach fighting King Boo in Mario Party 9.
Thanks, I suppose that's a valid replacement for now. I would prefer the evidence be depicting more than just a cursor that represents Peach though.

That's even better. However, none of Peach's balloons got popped, and I'm not sure if King Boo stealing coins from her counts as hitting. I decided to do searching of my own to find decisive proof, and I found footage of Peach doing damage to King Boo with tennis balls along with Toadette, Mario and Luigi, during Mario Tennis Aces. I think this is the best footage we've found to justify the profile's claim.

I think Peach should be given Light Manipulation because of the Princess Kiss technique which creates a powerful Aura ( add this as well I think) and flash of light. Psych Bomb should also give her Danmaku. Rage Power should be given because of Rage I think. Her Wishing Power allows her to fire a pink laser so maybe Energy Projection? Her Gloom should give her Water Manipulation because of the waterspout tears I think. Rage makes her create her powerful vibrations/tremors by simply landing on the ground so Vibration Manipulation? The Perry section should be given Free Movement/Water Walking because Peach can use him as a boat with "Bowlbrella" and also Absorption because Perry can eat/absorb enemies to fill up the Vibe gauge. Also the Vibes should give Peach Elemental Manipulation because they give her Fire, Air, Water and Plant manipulation.

Last edited:
Back