• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is already "Another world" regardless if one gets dragged into it by any means itself says that it is different from "Current World"

The world has been compared to a Tree where possibilities are just branches in it, one of Most straightforward way to represent MWI aka world of possibilities where future is undecided until you meet it.
No. In this statement, it does not refer to infinite futures and possibilities.

Yes and? does not change a thing I said, order is what contruct the future, the future has not come.

Yes and that other world is the world of crystal that anos got dragged into. that is the full context here
Order already constructed all the future and kandaquisorte encompasses all of it as physically that why you can destroy them, and the scan literally say you must destroy all possibilities for destroy the crystal. The materialized thing is mean materialized in real world, not in the kandaquisorte because from beginning all the future already constructed in that

And bruh..... the scan literally say "this is POSSIBILITY"

If you didn't nitpicked certain lines you would have known that's a different Reality
How exactly is it nitpicking when I am saying the truth
your scan says "the real world" meaning the one that is real not the possiblities.
Anos literally states if Nafta doesn't hold back EGA along with future world real world also gets erased. If both are same there is no point in saying that
if all future possiblities are destroyed the world will also be destroyed, it is called paradox
What? Keep ignoring that's a reality which existed physically.
Dude that is literally Nafta's ability, I literally explained it in the OP
It is one of nafta ability that allows her to create a domain. A world made entirely of Crystals, creating the worst possible futures for whoever she traps inside. Later on she gains the ability to project the limited world in the real one for a short amount of time.
The world is essentially similar to a virtual one.
So she picks a possibility and makes it real, Like I claimed
Anos destoyed a world made out of crystal, a single one
If there is already "Another world" regardless if one gets dragged into it by any means itself says that it is different from "Current World"

The world has been compared to a Tree where possibilities are just branches in it, one of Most straightforward way to represent MWI aka world of possibilities where future is undecided until you meet it.
first the another world referred to Nafta ability to create a world of crystal and I sent the scan for that please read them properly, that another world was just created, and anos was dragged into it, I will not like to repeat myself
secondly, possiblities are just posibilities they do not physically exist so I do not get the point of your second post, since that is what i am saying they are possiblities. and there is no MWI here, just your head canon, and also you are not that guy stop the bias already and read my point properly. MWI is a far cry from this.
Your scan says if there is no possiblity of us flying then it cannot be brought to pass. it is as simple as that.
Order already constructed all the future and kandaquisorte encompasses all of it as physically that why you can destroy them, and the scan literally say you must destroy all possibilities for destroy the crystal. The materialized thing is mean materialized in real world, not in the kandaquisorte because from beginning all the future already constructed in that

And bruh..... the scan literally say "this is POSSIBILITY"
so posiblities? good to know
I think you need an explanation on real and not real, cause it is like we are reading different things here.

How exactly is it nitpicking when I am saying the truth
your scan says "the real world" meaning the one that is real not the possiblities.
Possibilities can be realities. Its Cleary talking about possibilities which are already constructed and existing. Hence Anos was sent to Another form of the world inside the limited world.
if all future possiblities are destroyed the world will also be destroyed, it is called paradox
What time paradox? No one destroying the present to call it a time paradox.
Dude that is literally Nafta's ability, I literally explained it in the OP.
You didn't. Without Future World there won't be a future for real world. That's why realms are called as macrocosm of the world. Each should physically exists.

so posiblities? good to know
I think you need an explanation on real and not real, cause it is like we are reading different things here.
I think you must read all i say, a possibility=shape of another world. Yeah....
Yeah no. It doesn't talk about the future and possibilities. It says there are different worlds than the world that just contains this future and possibilities. But it never refers to the future and possibilities.
Wow bruh.... it doesnt talk about possibility when it write a word possibility

However, I must be impartial and thorough before engaging in any debate. Therefore, I will need to revisit the relevant chapters before expressing my opinion since I was focusing LN (I believe that the light novels provide a superior version). Until I complete the arc and form my view, I will refrain from commenting.

I trust that you will respect my absence and abstain reaching a conclusion prematurely without my input.

Possibilities can be realities. Its Cleary talking about possibilities which are already constructed and existing. Hence Anos was sent to Another form of the world inside the limited world.
possiblities become reality, not that it can be.
What time paradox? No one destroying the present to call it a time paradox.
if there is no possiblity of the future the world will stop existing, it is paradox
You didn't. Without Future World there won't be a future for real world. That's why realms are called as macrocosm of the world. Each should physically exists.
they do not, they are possiblities.
a single anos is more powerful than uncountable infinite other anos correct?
I think you must read all i say, a possibility=shape of another world. Yeah....
Feels like we are certainly reading different things

Also, none of these are separate for infinite time, so well it is still a single low 2-C structure even if they are real to begin with.
So unless you can prove they are real and then prove they are separate for infinite time, you 2-A crystal goes.
I guess what I am saying is that 2-A goes either way

Also @ImmortalDread this is not a spite thread I never agreed with it, I was literally the only disagreement in the other thread, I just remembered that I wanted to change this
And hitting people when they are down is fun

possiblities become reality, not that it can be.

if there is no possiblity of the future the world will stop existing, it is paradox
What Possibilities? Here clearly mentioned as Each realm is macrocosm of the world. If she created that and didn't Existed why would they call the realms are macrocosm of the world.
"Each divine domain is a microcosm of the world. Just as the upper limit of the source of the world is fixed, so is the amount of fire dew in Da Ku Kadate, and the number of flowers in this divine domain"
they do not, they are possiblities.
a single anos is more powerful than uncountable infinite other anos correct?
I guess i should ask @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless to beat you down on this stupid logic which makes zero sense.

@ImmortalDread this is not a spite thread I never agreed with it, I was literally the only disagreement in the other thread, I just remembered that I wanted to change this
I am cognizant, Pain, that you are one of the few adversaries I relish debating with, as you are willing to admit when you alter your opinion and explore various possibilities without degrading the MG verse for personal reasons.

As I perceive you to be open-minded and rational, based on occasions where you altered your view after considering the context, I hope that you will maintain this approach, despite my disappointment with your Anos infinite argument.

Thus, kindly allow me some time to review the relevant chapters before engaging in any debate, as I wish to understand the perspective of the plot before proceeding to power scaling.

Moreover, I acknowledge that your definition of "materializing" is not a completely erroneous take. However, I must review the arc to comprehend how the word is being utilized.

Feels like we are certainly reading different things

Also, none of these are separate for infinite time, so well it is still a single low 2-C structure even if they are real to begin with.
So unless you can prove they are real and then prove they are separate for infinite time, you 2-A crystal goes.
I guess what I am saying is that 2-A goes either way
Seperate time huh?? Well bruh
I already explain this in discussion thread long time ago
I just think

Levine guilma can erase anyone who pull it out from entire point of time (past, present, future)

And veneziara can use it by embody the possibilities. Its mean the possibilities is not bound by entire point of time or not bound by past, present, future

So the possibilities is another reality
Because there are possibilities that you will pull it out that encompasses past, present, future
And there are possibilities that you will not pull it out
Veneziara you can see in arnos' profile its a ability that use possibility

And a possibility not get effect by levine guilma a sword that can cut all point of time (past,present,future)
 リヴァインギルマは鞘に収めたまま、その可能性の刃が<天牙刃断>と目の前の敵を切り裂いたのだ。
 過去、未来、現在に渡って斬り裂くこの剣を前にしては、痕跡神と言えども、滅びは免れられぬ。
While Levine Girma was still in its scabbard, the blade of that potential cut through the enemy in front of him with <Tenfang Blade Cut>.
In the face of this sword that cuts through the past, future, and present, even trace gods cannot escape their destruction.
-CHP 276

Seperate time huh?? Well bruh
I already explain this in discussion thread long time ago
I think you should try and translate your words in the OG language, I am not understanding this
Veneziara you can see in arnos' profile its a ability that use possibility

And a possibility not get effect by levine guilma a sword that can cut all point of time (past,present,future)
 リヴァインギルマは鞘に収めたまま、その可能性の刃が<天牙刃断>と目の前の敵を切り裂いたのだ。
 過去、未来、現在に渡って斬り裂くこの剣を前にしては、痕跡神と言えども、滅びは免れられぬ。
While Levine Girma was still in its scabbard, the blade of that potential cut through the enemy in front of him with <Tenfang Blade Cut>.
In the face of this sword that cuts through the past, future, and present, even trace gods cannot escape their destruction.
-CHP 276
I do not even know how this is relevant to my argument, but let us leave that for now
What Possibilities? Here clearly mentioned as Each realm is macrocosm of the world. If she created that and didn't Existed why would they call the realms are macrocosm of the world.
please define macrocosm for me,
and we will now use that to address "the crystal is a macocosm of the world"
I guess i should ask @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless to beat you down on this stupid logic which makes zero sense.
Please do ask him

despite my disappointment with your Anos infinite argument.
the infinite anos argument/logic is not as erroneous as everyone seems to make it, the claim is that there are infinite timelines existing out there and it is a MWI world, which would mean each version of anos in that crystal is physically existing meaning infinite anos, it is just the consequence of the claim.
Unless the claim is that those anos do not physically exists, which is my claim here.
Thus, kindly allow me some time to review the relevant chapters before engaging in any debate, as I wish to understand the perspective of the plot before proceeding to power scaling.
Sure, I will wait for you

Also that materialised part is taken out of Context by Pain. The God who said that was a different God than NAFTA who didn't had much knowledge on how future world power works. Also he is obviously talking about if there was a future then it would have come true. But you can't fly in his sky which doens't allow anyone to fly because of his order. He is not talking about materialized as in constructed. He is saying there is no future where you can fly. Nafta denies that and says there are infinite possibilities we can take hold of that possibility. There is no where NAFTA states she would create a possibility
There is no single future is decided. With the love of Nafta, there are infinite possibilities, and people hold hope in their hearts and seize a better future. Dragon Knights, don't be afraid
This just proves infinite possibilities really exists nafta just grabs it.

Also that materialised part is taken out of Context by Pain. The God who said that was a different God than NAFTA who didn't had much knowledge on how future world power works. Also he is obviously talking about if there was a future then it would have come true. But you can't fly in his sky which doens't allow anyone to fly because of his order. He is not talking about materialized as in constructed. He is saying there is no future where you can fly. Nafta denies that and says there are infinite possibilities we can take hold of that possibility. There is no where NAFTA states she would create a possibility

This just proves infinite possibilities really exists nafta just grabs it.
And where did I say these possibiites are not existing? or where did I say Nafta create possiblities? dude you really need to stop strawmanning.
Again they are simply just possible futures and not a future that is physically existing.
Not that it matters since it is still the same thing, Also the scan was literally from the OP that passed the upgrade, so why didnt you say he took it out of context then? and why now? Bias.
And the fact that you did not see that this supports my point is funny
Nafta denies that and says there are infinite possibilities we can take hold of that possibility.

I am really not seeing the disagreement as nobody as remotely addressed my argument reason why I am waiting for @ImmortalDread
So please tag your reason for disagreeement since no one has addressed my two points in the OP which when either is true, the 2-A goes

And where did I say these possibiites are not existing? or where did I say Nafta create possiblities? dude you really need to stop strawmanning.
Again they are simply just possible futures and not a future that is physically existing.
Not that it matters since it is still the same thing, Also the scan was literally from the OP that passed the upgrade, so why didnt you say he took it out of context then? and why now? Bias.
And the fact that you did not see that this supports my point is funny
Only one showing bias from previous threads is you Pain. You constantly denies everything proposed for MGK. So don't call others bias just because they don't agrees with your interpretation.

The God was clearly refering to there is no materialised future where they can fly. But he shouldn't have been able to see the infinite futures. Because that's not his inherited power. NAFTA corrects that by saying there are infinite futures. I will grab hold of the future where they can fly. In other words the infinite futures should already exists so that she can grab hold of one future from those.

Also possibilities = Materialised futures which already exists as fixed already showed the example of Anos existing as a possibility in another reality. It's just you keep ignoring the context that's all.

Only one showing bias from previous threads is you Pain. You constantly denies everything proposed for MGK. So don't call others bias just because they don't agrees with your interpretation.
The OP used the same scan for the same context that I used it for, but you did not call him out then? why?
Also again like I said ti does not matter it means same thing
The God was clearly refering to there is no materialised future where they can fly. But he shouldn't have been able to see the infinite futures. Because that's not his inherited power. NAFTA corrects that by saying there are infinite futures. I will grab hold of the future where they can fly. In other words the infinite futures should already exists so that she can grab hold of one future from those.
this is the scan you sent
There is no single future is decided. With the love of Nafta, there are infinite possibilities, and people hold hope in their hearts and seize a better future. Dragon Knights, don't be afraid
So where in this scan means what you said above?
Saying infinite futures already exists is a really far cry from you saying
Nafta denies that and says there are infinite possibilities we can take hold of that possibility.

Also possibilities = Materialised futures which already exists as fixed already showed the example of Anos existing as a possibility in another reality. It's just you keep ignoring the context that's all.
Not that it matters, First show me the scan of anos existing as a possiblity.
Secondly you should really learn the meannig of existing as a possiblity. Well let me give a little explanation, when you hold a die and you want to roll it, you can have either of the 6 outcomes as a possiblity, those 6 possibilities exists, but then cast the die and only one of those possibility is materialized, now nafta has the power to impose on the possiblity she wants and that is the one that becomes real.
but that aside, let me see the scan of anos existing as just a possibility

Can someone give me a TLDR/Summary/layman’s/english of each sides arguments?

there’s too much text and tier 1 stuff for me to understand what’s going on here
There is no tier 1 stuff just tier 2, all arguments are in the OP, the rest are just needless back and forth, that did not address the OP, and there are few, so you can try and go through the whole thread or read just the OP, I added a TDLr to the bottom
Disagree fra
Also you have disagreed previously when no argunment has been made against the OP, if you do not understand what the thread is about why do that? or you disagreed just for disagreement sake
yeah, me too
Check the message above

There is no tier 1 stuff just tier 2, all arguments are in the OP, the rest are just needless back and forth, that did not address the OP, and there are few, so you can try and go through the whole thread or read just the OP, I added a TDLr to the bottom

Also you have disagreed previously when no argunment has been made against the OP, if you do not understand what the thread is about why do that? or you disagreed just for disagreement sake

Check the message above
Pein, listen.

when most people disagree with something. I’ll disagree because everyone else is disagreeing too

The OP used the same scan for the same context that I used it for, but you did not call him out then? why?
Also again like I said ti does not matter it means same thing
Your reading comprehension is something else.

The God was talking about there is no future exists where other characters can fly. He is telling the Materialised part as reference that futures are already materialised but there is no future other characters can fly.

It's just you can't understand what i am saying. So don't call others biased and what I am saying isn't Contradicting with Fixxed Statement. Futures are indeed Materialised/Constructed by order. The God one who made the statement couldn't have been able to see infinite futures because only NAFTA can do that. So stop trying to twist others words.
this is the scan you sent
So where in this scan means what you said above?
Saying infinite futures already exists is a really far cry from you saying
There is no single future is decided. With the love of Nafta, there are infinite possibilities, and people hold hope in their hearts and seize a better future. Dragon Knights, don't be afraid.
Possibilities is talking about future itself. What do you mean far cry from what i said? Scans literally states infinite possibilities. You are ignoring the context both materialized and Infinite possibilities statement comes from same chapter and exchange between both gods.

One god stated there is no materialised futures where you can fly to NAFTA and NAFTA denies that by saying there are infinite possibilities and she will grab a hold of one possibility.
Not that it matters, First show me the scan of anos existing as a possiblity.
Secondly you should really learn the meannig of existing as a possiblity. Well let me give a little lecture, when you hold a die and you want to roll it, you can have either of the 6 outcomes as a possiblity, those 6 possibilities exists, but then cast the die and only one of those possibility is materialized, now nafta has the power to impose on the possiblity she wants and that is the one that becomes real.
but that aside, let me see the scan of anos existing as just a possibility
Fixxed already explained it. It's just you have zero knowledge on the verse so couldn't comprehend how that possibility is a seperate reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back