• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Not really we have characters that is unafectable in story by servant and it's reflected in game mechanic too. + For kama/musashi we have direct feat from the story
Right. For example: Mash just can't do anything against NEP2 at any point in the canon of Fate, but then someone pits Mash against an NEP2 character in the game and she gets to affect him, so does she affect NEP2?

Right. For example: Mash just can't do anything against NEP2 at any point in the canon of Fate, but then someone pits Mash against an NEP2 character in the game and she gets to affect him, so does she get NEP2?
Mash never fight nep2 character. And no the feat mostly came from story, but when a character is really unable to be affected by a servant then even in the game mechanic you can't affect it. In saber wars space tamamo cat can't be affected in story bcz she is in a unstable quantum state and even if you use mash to fight her, mash can't touch her

Got it, so Anos loses to any average or higher servant, I bet even if layered NEP2 was accepted he still couldn't do anything.

Mash never fight nep2 character. And no the feat mostly came from story, but when a character is really unable to be affected by a servant then even in the game mechanic you can't affect it. In saber wars space tamamo cat can't be affected in story bcz she is in a unstable quantum state and even if you use mash to fight her, mash can't touch her
I mean in Fate Grand Order.

What dimension is Anos now that he is low 1-C?
It shouldn't even have dimensions. Misfits live outside the structure of the world and Anos lives outside the structure of the Silver Sea. Graham and Anos are the only Maou Gakuin characters not counting Zinnia that transcend the structure of the Silver Sea. Well, at least that's my opinion.

It shouldn't even have dimensions. Misfits live outside the structure of the world and Anos lives outside the structure of the Silver Sea. Graham and Anos are the only Maou Gakuin characters not counting Zinnia that transcend the structure of the Silver Sea. Well, at least that's my opinion.
They don't transcend the structure, they are outside it's reason and logic

What's the difference? Reason in Maou Gakuin is superior to anything in the Silver Sea.I don't see how that wouldn't transcend
Saying they transcend the structure= scaling graham+ all misfits to the SS. They transcend the order, logic and reason of the verse not the structure itself

Saying they transcend the structure= scaling graham+ all misfits to the SS. They transcend the order, logic and reason of the verse not the structure itself
You know that some misfits are stronger than others, right? Graham and Anos are the only misfits who can delve that deep into deep worlds. And they're also the only ones that don't seem to be limited by the power difference between the layers.

Back