• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

One question, does Anos have resistance to all abilities used against him on the back listed in the profile because of his reactive evolution?

Anos says that no attack will work on him twice, in which case he should have resistance to all skills that were used against him, I think that's what he means
I believe the right thing would be immunity since for him to adapt to that he would have to resist in the first place. The only thing that manages to overlook this adaptation of Anos is Kanon's sword, Evasmana.

For any ability that he resisted and didn't show to be affected again, we should give him immunity. Now about Evasmana, sword skills still affect their origin even on the second or third time it reaches its origin. So we must give resistance and not immunity. Since even the sword being his "weakness" is not a big problem for Anos.

Qualifying for Immunity is difficult, as no simple show of resistance is enough, and statements could easily be hyperbole or only apply in-verse. Immunity should only be given when the user in question entirely lacks what would normally be affected. An inorganic being, for example, has no biological components to manipulate, and an entity without a soul won't be harmed by Soul Manipulation.

This is wrong. The right thing would be to consider immunity to the skill at the same layer level that the character is.
It's the wiki standards.

If you are Immune to Fire Manipulation, then even Flames from a Tier 0 Boundless Realm with Infinite Layers should be ineffective against you even if you are Tier 10. What you are describing is simply resistance.

Example:

If a character A is said to be immune to soul manipulation from a character B who is 3-A, even though he has a soul, he should receive immunity to soul manipulation on a scale of 3-A. It would be more correct.

Obviously any character 3-A above the baseline could affect.At least that's how I see it.

Example:

If a character A is said to be immune to soul manipulation from a character B who is 3-A, even though he has a soul, he should receive immunity to soul manipulation on a scale of 3-A. It would be more correct.

Obviously any character 3-A above the baseline could affect.At least that's how I see it.
That's not how it works. Doesn't matter if they call it immunity or explain it however, as long as you still have a soul you are never getting immunity to Soul Manipulation.

Their is no explanation or amount of arguing that will change this fact.

That's not how it works. Doesn't matter if they call it immunity or explain it however, as long as you still have a soul you are never getting immunity to Soul Manipulation.

Their is no explanation or amount of arguing that will change this fact.
I understand. In this case, there's nothing to do. While you're here, could you give your opinion on this topic? We need more input employees

So Anos doesn't gain resistance to abilities that already affected him in the verse?
In fact he should receive, what he should not receive is immunity, I at least don't see why it's not valid

Btw, the CRT involving type 2 information manipulation hasn't been done yet?

In fact he should receive, what he should not receive is immunity, I at least don't see why it's not valid

Btw, the CRT involving type 2 information manipulation hasn't been done yet?
It's gonna be done with a whole bunch of other abilities

Can Madness Manipulation Type 3 defeat Anos? Since it doesn't need to interact with NEP.
Anos has a feat of resistance to manipulation of madness. I already read in some of the chapters of the Web Novel but unfortunately I don't remember the exact number.All I know is that it involves him being the Lion of Destruction. An impulse was trying to drive Anos mad and destroy the entire Silver Sea. But he ends up resisting because of his Voldigoad blood, if I'm not mistaken. It has something to do with red lines, I think.I do not remember very well.

I think the madness manipulation resistance was in volume 12.Maybe against this guy who was illustrated with the red thread.

Anos has a feat of resistance to manipulation of madness. I already read in some of the chapters of the Web Novel but unfortunately I don't remember the exact number.All I know is that it involves him being the Lion of Destruction. An impulse was trying to drive Anos mad and destroy the entire Silver Sea. But he ends up resisting because of his Voldigoad blood, if I'm not mistaken. It has something to do with red lines, I think.I do not remember very well.
All Lion of destruction and Eve Zenio people has resistance to + Voldigoad family source. Not to mention Yzark is probably immune to madness manipulation

"Hmm. If we restore the order of the god of destruction and the god of creation, we won't have to worry about perishing."
 It means that the order of destruction will revive in the world again.
 What has not died will die, and what has not perished will perish.
 Unlike 2,000 years ago, both demons and humans have degenerated in their magical power and magic. 
 If the god of destruction, Avernyu, is revived in this day and age, it will become the cause of many destructions.
I brought this up last time but basically demons, humans, spirits, dragon kind, etc could resist the effects of Sargeldonave in the mythical age so resistance to CM 1, Law manipulation, Fate manipulation, Death manipulation for everyone who existed before anos turned the god of destruction into delzogade

Last edited:
I have a question: If the speed update topic is accepted, does that mean that Anos will be 99 times above the immeasurable speed baseline?
I am closing the thread once Dread copies it 🚶

Yeah but it seems it doens't work like that anyway Anos is above baseline Immeasurable speed.

Back