• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Then why this explanation exist?
In that explanation there are no mention about bubble or silver bubble

We even have pre-silver sea and silver sea key
The people are on fire.
In the next moment, everything in the world went up in flames.
The sky, the earth, the sea, and everything else is reduced to black ash, and then, the silver bubble pops and disappears.
"The magic that drove Falluforral to its destruction was, oddly enough, the same magic that was used in the previous baptism, Extreme Hell Destruction Ash Demon Mortar <Egil Grone Angdroa>."
He beat eques with Gilieriam Naviem+ Grega
Low 1-C / 2 = Low 1-C for both

And a grega would obviously not be Low 1-C by itself.

Last edited:
Low 1-C / 2 = Low 1-C for both

And a grega would obviously not be Low 1-C by itself.
Gilieriam Naviem is basically a stat amp by itself. Using it to amp any other ability would give results in infinity.

Making 6 steps of gilieriam naviem alone without being used in conjunction with anything would lead to the circular scaling you're normally warning us about. It's basically saying LoT scales to eques cause eques got smoked in 5 steps while LoT needed 6 steps to destroy it

Yes, and the stat amp itself is Low 1-C. It shouldn't matter if he is using it on physicals or spells

He actually was already harming Eques on the first steps, and he didn't use the amped Grega until the sixth step.
 The first step--

If there had been no fate, two thousand years ago, Rei and I would never have fought to the death without a winner.

With the magic of the "Flying Flesh," I flew.

The "Wheel of Fate" buried in the body of the god Eques was easily shattered by my fingertips.
The second step--

If there was no order, Eleonor would not have had to repeatedly care for her child, who was born to fight.

If you swing your fingertip down vertically with the <Growth Kurst>, the part you touch will show unusual and rapid growth and corrode.

As if cut in half, Eques' divine body cracked in half, and one of the <Gears of Destiny> shattered.
So yeah Houston we got a problem.

Last edited:
Yes, and the stat amp itself is Low 1-C. It shouldn't matter if he is using it on physicals or spells

He actually was already harming Eques on the first steps, and he didn't use the amped Grega until the sixth step.
He was already harming Eques with his base stats though. The problem with this is that LoT would end up scaling above Eques.

So yeah Houston we got a problem.
Not really, He's amping his base low 1-C stats. In LoT, he kept himself at 5-A, said he just lightly stepped on the ground, didn't really apply any force.

Just like how he can limit the power of his spells, he can limit gilieram naviem too.

If there's a problem it'll be way before this. Loke how celis <Ravia Gig Gaverizd> "Incinerating Purple Lightning Field" was affecting LoT just by trying to activate, destroyed the barrier god that was said to be able to prevent world destruction, then gets tanked by characters who are anywhere from 5-A to 4-C (eges).

You're talking about the guy who struggled to lift a continent while he had immeasurable LS. Anos keeps himself at whatever level he chooses so it varies.
Let's not either forget the times he said he couldn't follow lay's movement in BoS when he could casually reach immeasurable speed
Make a CRT to add a Varies rating to his AP then.

Last edited:
Make a CRT to add a varies to his AP then.
Not really interested in that. His AP and other stuff can stay at that tier at that point in the story.
Anos in character won't use planetary AP against mountain level character, i also plan on completely overhauling the current tiers for characters, I'm just waiting for EN translation of vol 3 to release before i do so there's no point in adding that now

Just finished Volume 1 of the Light Novel, and I have to say, it's amazing. I already previously said I started reading the LN and was basically doing chapter-by-chapter review, but decided it was a bit much (lol)
Anyway, really good series, at least the start to it. Can't wait to read more of it starting from Volume 2. (Apparently Volume 3 releases in January of next year)
Here is an overall review and thoughts on Volume 1.
I think the Volume 1 is a great introduction. The characters are really good and likable, and the art is just phenomenal. The series really lucked out on getting
Shizumayoshinori as their illustrator. It's extremely easy to read through thanks to the short chapters, even if there are many of them. One thing I will note, is that people either intentionally or unintentionally speak way too badly of this series. I constantly see a lot of bashing, claiming it has "no plot" (which is quite literally impossible for any series), or that it's low effort. I definitely enjoyed it, and I'm glad I read it. Would even go as far as to call it underrated.

The story slowly introduces key characters, reveals their motives and goals, as well as builds up the world overtime. I think the author did really well considering how difficult he made it out to write a web novel. Volume 1 had really sweet moments, especially in the latter half when the dungeon exams started. Anime was a really good adaptation, but the thing that makes the LN just so much better is the inner monologue of the characters, especially side characters, and Anos himself comes of as more chill and casual while recognizing himself being the Demon King. (felt as though the anime made him out to be a bit more egotistic than he actually was in volume 1).

Surprisingly, the Afterword was also really nice. Got to see more of the authors thoughts. Now I kind of feel bad for the constant bashing of the series because it does seem like the author puts a lot of care into writing the characters and the story. He also did admit on including a lot of troupes he likes, even if they are obviously generic, which is cool. But by far the funniest moment was Anos interaction with his parents. Especially in the end when his mom and dad misunderstood what Anos, Misha and Sasha did all night lmao

So, yeah. That's my overall review of Volume 1. I'd give it an 8/10, can't wait to read Volume 2.

Just finished Volume 1 of the Light Novel, and I have to say, it's amazing. I already previously said I started reading the LN and was basically doing chapter-by-chapter review, but decided it was a bit much (lol)
Anyway, really good series, at least the start to it. Can't wait to read more of it starting from Volume 2. (Apparently Volume 3 releases in January of next year)
I think the Volume 1 is a great introduction. The characters are really good and likable, and the art is just phenomenal. The series really lucked out on getting
Shizumayoshinori as their illustrator. It's extremely easy to read through thanks to the short chapters, even if there are many of them. One thing I will note, is that people either intentionally or unintentionally speak way too badly of this series. I constantly see a lot of bashing, claiming it has "no plot" (which is quite literally impossible for any series), or that it's low effort. I definitely enjoyed it, and I'm glad I read it. Would even go as far as to call it underrated.

The story slowly introduces key characters, reveals their motives and goals, as well as builds up the world overtime. I think the author did really well considering how difficult he made it out to write a web novel. Volume 1 had really sweet moments, especially in the latter half when the dungeon exams started. Anime was a really good adaptation, but the thing that makes the LN just so much better is the inner monologue of the characters, especially side characters, and Anos himself comes of as more chill and casual while recognizing himself being the Demon King. (felt as though the anime made him out to be a bit more egotistic than he actually was in volume 1).

Surprisingly, the Afterword was also really nice. Got to see more of the authors thoughts. Now I kind of feel bad for the constant bashing of the series because it does seem like the author puts a lot of care into writing the characters and the story. He also did admit on including a lot of troupes he likes, even if they are obviously generic, which is cool. But by far the funniest moment was Anos interaction with his parents. Especially in the end when his mom and dad misunderstood what Anos, Misha and Sasha did all night lmao

So, yeah. That's my overall review of Volume 1. I'd give it an 8/10, can't wait to read Volume 2.
Nice

Did you buy LN versions?

Great 👌

but the thing that makes the LN just so much better is the inner monologue of the characters, especially side characters, and Anos himself comes of as more chill and casual while recognizing himself being the Demon King. (felt as though the anime made him out to be a bit more egotistic than he actually was in volume 1).
Definitely share what I thought as well when reading the novel.
The character inner thought gave so many insight on their character, and Anos wasn't just generic OP MC as other have claim he is to be.

Definitely share what I thought as well when reading the novel.
The character inner thought gave so many insight on their character, and Anos wasn't just generic OP MC as other have claim he is to be.
People judge Anos according to the anime, so anyone who doesn't know him well will say he's something like "generic protagonist", "character with no story", "character without development", a character who never encountered any difficulties in his entire life, or a selfish character, those are most opinions from people who don't know him well. (Most of them don't have the courage to read even a chapter of the novel)

Last edited:
People judge Anos according to the anime, so anyone who doesn't know him well will say he's something like "generic protagonist", "character with no story", "character without development", an alias character that never found any difficulty in his entire life, or a selfish character, those are most opinions from people who don't know him well. (Most of them don't have the courage to read even a chapter of the novel)
Yeah, I agree most of the guys I saw in reddit will say almost like this

Back