• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Creating CRT pitting Rimuru against Arceus now😎
tsurumaki-kokoro-bang-dream.gif

I'm not very knowledgeable about maou gakuin so I would like to ask two things if anyone can answer
Well

For Web Novel
  • Zennia
  • Amura
  • Noah
  • Mutouh
  • Hestinia

For LN until the arc
  • Zennia
  • Amura
  • Noah
  • Prime Ronzcrunz
  • Yzark
What is the top 5 god tier of LN and WN? Also, is there a supreme god creator of everything in MG?
May be knowing nothing can exist without order there may be someone who created the Silver Sea.
I got this top from a pretty knoledgeable member of MG. Also this
Why Elmide and Odus so high. Its Clearly mentioned Mutouh would have one shoted both. Not to mention he got stomped by Elensia who had half power of Mutouh.

oh, my doubts were similar to what you asked about whether or not Anos was the most powerful, several people put him in the top 4/3 behind Amura and Zinnia
The things Anos needed to adapt to Magic bullet world to neg Gigi/ Elmide ( by shown my the series)
I Not certain Gigi and Elmide both same or not because the thing by so far it shown that Gigi was using Elmide puppet. This falls under two speculation
  • Admiral Gigi is the real Elmide who lost his power when Fighting previous life of anos or Abyssal world inhabitants
Or
  • Admiral Gigi is just using what Elmide Left when he destroyed his own World.

Anos may have smoked Admiral Gigi with his Eyes but so far normally he needed to adapt to deeper layers. Anyway my list above is based on AP. We know Anos smokes the verse in Adaptation and his eyes haxes.
btw why do these two have no profile if they are one of the most powerful in verse?
Well if you create a profile for them they will have only layers of hax based on common which Sovereigns possess. Amura only shown to use EGA and we don't know about what Abyss magic can do.

There are more interesting characters, more OP characters, and more important characters needed to have profile so the verse can move forward compared to making a Misa profile.

Like Yzark for example.
Misa can use evansmana and Venuzdonoa, is a nerfed Anos 2.0.
She deserves a profile and I'll start working on it if not for the lack of knowledge of her SS feats. I've got enough to create a 5-A key already

Last edited:
Anyway, I finally found the strength to get off my lazy ass and finish this.
Alright boys, go through it and tell me if everything is okay so the profile can be created
@Dread could you please create the profile if you're free? I don't trust myself enough when it comes to adding categories

Anyway, I finally found the strength to get off my lazy ass and finish this.
Alright boys, go through it and tell me if everything is okay so the profile can be created
@Dread could you please create the profile if you're free? I don't trust myself enough when it comes to adding categories
Pretty sure normal user couldn't ping/tag another user (They don't get a notification for the Tag).

Misa can use evansmana and Venuzdonoa, is a needed Anos 2.0.
She deserves a profile and I'll start working on it if not for the lack of knowledge of her SS feats. I've got enough to create a 5-A key already
Sure if there is no more important character that needed a profile.

Not saying I don't like Misa. I like her character and her relationship with Lay.

There are more interesting characters, more OP characters, and more important characters needed to have profile so the verse can move forward compared to making a Misa profile.

Like Yzark for example.
Bro she is more Important than lay 😂🙏
Oh, 3rd would be gusta. Why did celis lose the thunder eyes though?
Well as I said our Chad Daddy Celis invented Reincarnation he needed a safe keep if something fails so gave thunder eyes to Elenesia and experimented Reincarnation spell on himself
Sure if there is no more important character that needed a profile.

Not saying I don't like Misa. I like her character and her relationship with Lay.
Bro she is haxed and has information manipulation and power mimicry and spell theory

Last edited:
Turn off function of something can erase you from existence?
Well you need to destroy the opponent with something after using those eyes.

Celis thunder eyes passively erases targets because of that but normal purple eyes are just greater Powernullification

Existence erasure is literally on purple eyes profile
It does erases the existence though. But as I said it first nulls opponent power then you need to neg the opponent with something. Also it has HGR negation. The thing is it's main ability is Powernullification on that level

Back