• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Egil Grone Androga can destroy a bubble yet it was contained in LoT so we are saying LoT > bubble but then LoT is just a microcosm of bubble

At the very least from militia world, we've seen that a bubble is comprised of;
  • The black sky (Mortal realm)
  • Azure sky of the gods
  • White void.
Each of these realms have infinite size with the Azure sky containing countless other realms ranging from low 2-C (without context) to 2-A (future world).

What I'm confused about is whether the azure sky is a separate dimension inside the bubble or is it a part of the black sky?

Egil Grone Androga can destroy a bubble yet it was contained in LoT so we are saying LoT > bubble but then LoT is just a microcosm of bubble
Oh, I see your point. It would be helpful if shu gave info on what else LoT contains, like perhaps trace of the future world.

White void is before the creation of bubble, no?
Pretty sure white void is still inside the bubble otherwise they should perceive the SS.
I'm starting to think previous world statements (before multiverse was discovered) wasn't referring to the destruction of the bubble

It also can't contain infinite timelines, it also leads to more circular scaling
It was just an example. Does it only contain traces of physical things? Could it contain traces of things like the future world? I'm just speculating cause right now LoT only seems like low 2-C

肉弾戦はともかく、ここではミリティアの世界の魔法が弱い。

魔力の多寡により魔法の威力というのは異なるが、上限は当たり前に存在する。 

一定以上の魔力を超えてしまえば、<火炎グレガ>では<大熱火炎グスガム>に、<大熱火炎グスガム>では<獄炎殲滅砲ジオ・グレイズ>に決して及ばぬ。

炎属性最上級魔法<獄炎殲滅砲ジオ・グレイズ>はミリティアの世界では十分な火力を持っていた。

なにせそれ以上の威力を出せば、国を焼くどころか、世界が燃える。

だが、ここではそうではない。

たとえ二律僭主の一〇〇倍の魔力があろうとも、<獄炎殲滅砲ジオ・グレイズ>では<覇弾炎魔熾重砲ドグダ・アズベダラ>に及ばぬ。

Aside from meatballs, magic in the world of Militia is weak here.

The power of magic differs depending on the amount of magical power, but there is a natural upper limit. 

Once the magic power exceeds a certain level, <Flame Glega> is no match for <Great Flame Gusgam>, and <Great Flame Gusgam> is no match for <Geo Glaze, the Hellfire Annihilation Cannon>.

The highest level of flame attribute magic, "Hellfire Annihilation Cannon Geo Glaze," had sufficient firepower in Militia's world.

At any rate, if it were more powerful than that, it would not only burn the country, but the world.

But that is not the case here.

Even if it has 100 times the magical power of the two presumptuous rulers, the "Hellfire Annihilation Cannon Geo Glaze" is not as powerful as the "High Bullet Flame Demon Fierce Heavy Cannon Doguda Azubedara.
This is one of the best explanation you can get to prove deeper layers worlds being higher dimensional

This is actually good
Well
"Each sanctuary is a microcosm of the world. Just as the upper limit of the root of the world is fixed, the number of fire dewdrops in da ku kadate is fixed, as is the number of flowers in this divine realm."
 The power of magic differs depending on the amount of magical power, but there is a natural upper limit. 
Even if it has 100 times the magical power of the two presumptuous rulers, the "Hellfire Annihilation Cannon Geo Glaze" is not as powerful as the "High Bullet Flame Demon Fierce Heavy Cannon Doguda Azubedara.
Well Gio graze can't surpasses it's set limit as Reality of lower dimensions can't surpasses higher dimensional
"The gears of the upper limits begin to turn. The limits are raised by the gears, and thou and I are separated by a dimension of power."

Eques tries to crush me with a force that seems to exceed the upper limits of order.
Birth of Eques ( Chief God) shown to exceeds(Transcends) the set limit like how you transcend lower realities for the fact he is world itself so sinking he needed to transcend the bubble world reality and it was compared to power of dimensions.
It's just too much. The dimensions of power are too different.
This statement comes from narrative POV. Don't see how someone can debunk this.

saying anos overcame it with just raw power sounds like a wierd itchy NLF. coz on what basis are u judging his power. we dont know the true extent of his power and i doubt we ever will..
Graham compared Anos in nature, but then Anos clearly stated that the power he could produce in that fragile world was on par with Graham. Graham was overcome because of the vastly different magnitude of pure power.

Well the thing is both gets sent into deeper Nothingness and deeper destruction inside Anos source so basically it's layered one.
Anos cannot have Resistance to TD 3 Negation because Graham' nothingness is not capable of even surpassing the pure power of Anos' source, it's like a 9-A AP hitting a 5-A durability. Furthermore, Graham was not doing anything to Anos, it was Graham who was being unilaterally destroyed, but it was because of the difference in magnitude of power.

On the contrary, Graham would gain regeneration stuffs by being able to keep regenerating from that destruction of different magnitude and maybe anos for keep destroying that regeneration.

Anos cannot have Resistance to TD 3 Negation because Graham' nothingness is not capable of even surpassing the pure power of Anos' source, it's like a 9-A AP hitting a 5-A durability. Furthermore, Graham was not doing anything to Anos, it was Graham who was being unilaterally destroyed, but it was because of the difference in magnitude of power.
That logic doesn't apply here..

Let me Rephrase it. Graham's nothingness lacks reason which gives him TD 3 if anos doens't have TD 3 negation he shouldn't be even able to overpower Graham's nothingness. Also How can you destroy something which doesn't even exist. I don't know how to explain. Just ask Oblivion he may have better explanation than me. But all i got to say if It doesn't matter who has more.power but both Anos and Graham has TD3. And offcourse among them who has more power would neg others doens't mean that's an anti feat.

Let me Rephrase it. Graham's nothingness lacks reason which gives him TD 3 if anos doens't have TD 3 negation he shouldn't be even able to overpower Graham's nothingness.
Both share a similar nature, both are TD 3 so the other does not need to have TD 3 negation to overpower the other, simple logic.
Also How can you destroy something which doesn't even exist.
Anos' source has Nonexistence Erasure.
But all i got to say if It doesn't matter who has more.power but both Anos and Graham has TD3. And offcourse among them who has more power would neg others doens't mean that's an anti feat.
You have no idea of what are you talking about here, and i'm not sayind nothing about anti-feats, i'm just opposing to Anos having TD 3 negation and much less resistance since he did not do so on the basis of resistance but because the pure power of Anos source that was an order of magnitude different from Graham's nothingness. Everything would change if the power of the 2 were equal, then both would gain resistance and ability if both were able to destroy each other unilaterally, but it was Graham who ended up destroyed.... Anos' source is far exceeds Graham's nothingness

Do Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction have existence erasure is that only beno yeven? As a matter of fact, is Beno Yeven the only way Anos can erase someone from existence?

Do Magic Eyes of Purple Destruction have existence erasure is that only beno yeven? As a matter of fact, is Beno Yeven the only way Anos can erase someone from existence?
Well it works like this. Its nulls every abilities of the opponents and even if you have a stick in your hand you can neg your opponent.

Well

Well Gio graze can't surpasses it's set limit as Reality of lower dimensions can't surpasses higher dimensional

Birth of Eques ( Chief God) shown to exceeds(Transcends) the set limit like how you transcend lower realities for the fact he is world itself so sinking he needed to transcend the bubble world reality and it was compared to power of dimensions.

This statement comes from narrative POV. Don't see how someone can debunk this.
When are we going to use this? I need a date for the next cosmology update

I'm not very knowledgeable about maou gakuin so I would like to ask two things if anyone can answer

What is the top 5 god tier of LN and WN? Also, is there a supreme god creator of everything in MG?

btw why do these two have no profile if they are one of the most powerful in verse?
Who knows. Maybe because they are characters without many feats to date? But if they are as strong as Anos, they would certainly be the strongest 2-A characters in the wiki... 1st place in 2-A non-smurfs and 4 place in smurf.

Who knows. Maybe because they are characters without many feats to date? But if they are as strong as Anos, they would certainly be the strongest 2-A characters in the wiki... 1st place in 2-A non-smurfs and 4 place in smurf.
so this list I had seen was of the smurfs?
Tier 2-A:

1. Characters From Dungeons and Dragons

2. Caliborn

3. Oryx, the Taken King

4. Anos Voldigoad / Arceus

5. Characters From Puella Magi Verse
This is interesting

uh, why? Anos surpassed him or was he downgraded? Until a while ago I saw vs thread between Arceus and Anos where I didn't reach the conclusion
He losses lots of his supposed abilities and now he's more like an stonewall.

Back