• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

vWgD5PI.jpg

This is not final since I need draw a third world. But this is how current ours looks like
I need to edit a bit ofc, I am not done yet
It's look better

PedgTRJ.jpg

This is what the final looks like. For Bubble World/Militia World, you need to zoom in to see results.
The image is the high solution. You need to zoom in to see everything!

Give me your opinion on this cosmology concept
Shouldn't the stars be in the black sky?

PedgTRJ.jpg

This is what the final looks like. For Bubble World/Militia World, you need to zoom in to see results.

It's taking forever to load.

PedgTRJ.jpg

Shouldn't there be space before azure sky? Like outer space?

PedgTRJ.jpg

One question, is layer 20 a deep layer or a middle layer?

There are no mistakes
There is no perfect human in this infinite hierarchy! What’s the point of achieving perfection? Nothing. Not a single thing. I loathe perfection! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is no room for imagination. No place left for a person to gain additional knowledge or abilities.

I found something interesting whole re reading some chapters. Its not based dimensions though. The thing is deep magic is refers to magic which are used 20+ layers inhabitants. If you use anything below 20 layers it's considered as Shallow.

There is no perfect human in this infinite hierarchy! What’s the point of achieving perfection? Nothing. Not a single thing. I loathe perfection! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is no room for imagination. No place left for a person to gain additional knowledge or abilities.
Mayuri 🗿

PedgTRJ.jpg

so awesome cosmology image I really like the design 👍

Lets discuss about tier 1

1. We have bubble that consider the 2A structure as micro (microcosm), thats mean low 1C structure but 5D
My goal is to make the bubble not only 5D but 6D. So i think the argument will like the 2A structure or the santuary is only a subset in gods world/azure sky, and it will make azure skyy to 5D and then the sky is only subset in much bigger structure, that is the bubble, so bubble will get 6D
Anyone has other argument???

2. The layer makes the bubble is only subset in it to, so the layer is higher D structure beyond the bubble

3. And silver sea make the layer is subset in it, and have it own timeline, also are the higher infinity beyond everything mentioned above

4. Each layer are qualitative superior to each other, so each layer will get higher D. The chief god that the world it self, a higher D being, is very inferior to every person that live in deeper layer, even inhabitants in deeper layer can use the world in shalow layer as piece in shogi game. The different between shalow and deeper layer is stated in novel being the different of the dimension it self
What happened to this guys? Does any one has proof for HD?

Lets discuss about tier 1

1. We have bubble that consider the 2A structure as micro (microcosm), thats mean low 1C structure but 5D
My goal is to make the bubble not only 5D but 6D. So i think the argument will like the 2A structure or the santuary is only a subset in gods world/azure sky, and it will make azure skyy to 5D and then the sky is only subset in much bigger structure, that is the bubble, so bubble will get 6D
Anyone has other argument???

2. The layer makes the bubble is only subset in it to, so the layer is higher D structure beyond the bubble

3. And silver sea make the layer is subset in it, and have it own timeline, also are the higher infinity beyond everything mentioned above

4. Each layer are qualitative superior to each other, so each layer will get higher D. The chief god that the world it self, a higher D being, is very inferior to every person that live in deeper layer, even inhabitants in deeper layer can use the world in shalow layer as piece in shogi game. The different between shalow and deeper layer is stated in novel being the different of the dimension it self
No proof of HD in each layer. So this is useless.

Y'all are here with all your imaginations of low 1-C to low 1-A anos vs me in a corner hoping there's a cosmology beyond the SS and zinnia isn't the final boss
That should be likely the case.
Considering Zinnia has a reason to go to the Abyss world.

So Anos might be fighting something that was even beyond Zinnia when he came to meet him/her at the end.

By the way, shouldn't Lay have Information Manipulation type 1 for being able to modify the information of Demon King of Tyranny and change Anos name to Avos in history?

1. Knowledge: These characters can manipulate information as the medium of knowledge as opposed to just manipulating what a specific person knows, which would be considered Mind Manipulation. Characters with this ability can, for example, destroy information on a subject and by that make it inherently unknowable. Other examples of uses would be to prevent information from leaving an area, making it so that those outside can't gain knowledge of what is happening inside, or altering information to change what people know about the subject into something else

Who are the mgk characters that can beat madoka and have a acc right now

I want to change the top 1 strongest non-smurfs from Anos to characters from maou gakuin verse
Since a lot of characters got TD 3
Its either a incon or a win for this characters against madoka

Last edited:
Back