• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Well, the Saitama fanboys here in Brazil, whenever Saitama loses at something, they say that Saitama has infinite physical states, even though everyone tries to explain that Saitama has only an infinite evolution, they insist on infinite strength.

We have several affectionate nicknames for these types of famboys, such as: Enemies of intelligence, brainless humanoid, Menozoic tapir, donkey, god of stupidities, crybaby, among many others. (Sorry if anyone is offended)

I just watched it and read the whole novel + donated 1m dollar in that company, get on my level
Yah, sure, sure.
tsumugi-sleepy.gif

At this point in Maou Gakuin Vs wiki, Dereck has become known for his Sleeping habit.
I just sleep one time and it's around 2-4 am, then wake up around 10 or 11 am then spend all my day on the wiki till i sleep again.... I'm on large vacations jijiji so i have much free time.

Well, I sleep a lot if I have time, and even when I don't, I have to go to school at 1:00 pm, I wake up at 12:00 and still think "hmmm, I think I can still get some sleep.", and every time I arrive at least 10 minutes or more late because of this.

I would say that one of the biggest overestimations in Brazil right now is towards Saitama, like people saying he has immeasurable speed, universal AP or greater, or they just put all his physical stats as infinite.

Because of a video from a certain YouTuber here, there are people who think that Saitama can't be erased from existence, even with YouTuber reinforcing the fact that it was just a theory.
well, Saitama is overrated, but I don't think it surpasses the way they treat Shido

There's no scans tho iirc.... We just assume that due to they existing before the world and order of time and space they can get it.

Hey, for expample.. Eques existed before Time and Space order and also unbound of them.

Back