• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

If it didn't have the "transform" part I think we could argue that a deep layer has infinitely larger worlds than shallow layer worlds and their inhabitants.
The thing is In MGF worlds reality is scaled based on Fire dew. The fact they can play shogi with complete fire dew of the world & the world which they were playing shogi didn't affected the it shows worlds being pretty bigger

Last edited:
The thing is In MGF worlds reality is scaled based on Fire dew. The fact they can play shogi with complete fire dew and the world which they were playing shogi didn't affected the world shows worlds being pretty bigger
I don't know if they will agree with your logic. As much as it makes sense, it's good to gather more evidence and add the next verse update

b3adfca20edec162cbb2cb0f1120f148.png

Just giving an overview on what I am doing
Brother, you forgot Anahem. That profile needs type 2 and 5 immo too.

If Immortality type 5 for God is accepted, shouldn't Venuzdonoa get immortality type 5 negation? Able to permanently kill God who has type 5 immortality.

My perfectionism gets ticked off seeing Venuzdonoa is only lacking type 5 & 6 Immortality negation.
Yogiri>Venuzdonoa

If Immortality type 5 for God is accepted, shouldn't Venuzdonoa get immortality type 5 negation? Able to permanently kill God who has type 5 immortality.

My perfectionism gets ticked off seeing Venuzdonoa is only lacking type 5 & 6 Immortality negation.
Yogiri>Venuzdonoa
What type is parasite immortality comes because gods may Qualify for that

Yogiri>Venuzdonoa
Yeah, let's effing goo!!!

Too late, you can't take it back. Though Venuzdonoa has EE and CM 1 so it might be circumventing the immortality not negating it. Maybe if it kills a god without erasing them then it could get it

Back