• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

If you in peak of mountain, the only way to keep moving is down the mountain

I think MGF in tier 2 (no smurf) has in peak of peak. So we must downgrade some

I think immo 8 negate by destroy the root is false, immo 8 negate is cut the link between, not destroy what the person dependent for

And the rating 2A for destroy entire silver sea is false, just arnos is capable for doing it. Venuzdonoa no, statement of destroy all creation is too vague, for very maximal degree is just gonna have rating possible

And the rating 2A for destroy entire silver sea is false, just arnos is capable for doing it. Venuzdonoa no, statement of destroy all creation is too vague, for very maximal degree is just gonna have rating possible
There were already 3 tries... Wanna be the 4? Very vague he says... When Venuz keeps destroying all things in creation without anti-feats.

I think immo 8 negate by destroy the root is false, immo 8 negate is cut the link between, not destroy what the person dependent for
If you manage to kill someone who has immo type 8 and their immo type 8 is unable to bring them back to life, then it's immo type 8 negation.
Destroying the root to permanently kill the character does not sound like immo type 8 negation because you merely use a roundabout way to bypass the immo type 8 of that character.

Although, the destruction of immo type 8 object indirectly caused because of the death of the character with immo type 8 could qualify for the negation.

Now I'm wondering if Lay's Evansmana should have Abilities Nagation Regeneration High-Godly? Because Evansmana was able to destroy the roots of Anos. If Anos doesn't use Giginuvenuens He probably wouldn't be able to recover.
Well I'm not sure because it's a holy weapon was crafted to actually kill anos unless there is a scan showing it negating it another person regeneration

Now I'm wondering if Lay's Evansmana should have Abilities Nagation Regeneration High-Godly? Because Evansmana was able to destroy the roots of Anos. If Anos doesn't use Giginuvenuens He probably wouldn't be able to recover.
Don't you mean Agronemut? Because Giginuvenuens is Anos magic to negate immortality.

Also, the fact Anos could regen after his source is destroyed by Evansmana is precisely the reason he got High-Godly regen and Evansmana was not able to perma-kill Anos (Not stopping him from regenerating).

Her main deity, the divine demon archer Audus, is developing the silver destruction magic <Silver World Magic Bullet Zonaid>, which turns silver bubbles into bullets.

Elenesia is requested to create small silver bubbles with the power of creation. Otherwise, the divine magic shooter will use the silver bubbles already in existence as bullets.
I wonder if this can be used to argue higher dimensionality for bubbles

Don't you mean Agronemut? Because Giginuvenuens is Anos magic to negate immortality.

Also, the fact Anos could regen after his source is destroyed by Evansmana is precisely the reason he got High-Godly regen and Evansmana was not able to perma-kill Anos (Not stopping him from regenerating).
No Graham states Anos can Regenerate even if his source gets Negged. The fact he needed to use Agranaut proves Evansmana having HGR negation

• Fate Manipulation: Evansmana has the power to manipulate fate, as Kanon was able to use it to sever Anos' fate of reincarnating as the Demon King of Tyranny and change his history.[9] Evansmana demonstrated the ability to nullify the magicalized Jerga's fate of being tied to the world's order, thus allowing Lay and Anos to destroy him without any negative consequences to the world itself.[10] By utilizing its fate-severing power, Evansmana demonstrated the ability to distort the power of the Goddess of the Future Nafta, although this was ability was only effective to a particular degree due to the fact that Lay used it in Nafta's Limiting World, where she has control over the future.[11]. Evansmana was capable of temporarily stopping the Solar Eclipse of Apocalypse; Ain Ayal Naverva, by severing its fate and returning the Sun of Destruction to its original form. [12]
I found this not sure it helps but ehh

Dionatek, the Fateful Spirit King, that normally resides inside of Evansmana will manifest and appear if its wielder is in the midst of a great destiny to guide them to their fate.
So I think this should do it 🤷🏾‍♂️

Resistance to Probability Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Law Manipulation and Conceptual Manipulation ( Type 1. Unnafected by Yzak order which freezes Possibilities of future and time and order couldn't powernull the abilities of Evansmana)

Is this Lay's resistance with respect to Concept Type 1?

(I wonder because it's included).
Actually Yzark Second ability still Negged lay

• Fate Manipulation: Evansmana has the power to manipulate fate, as Kanon was able to use it to sever Anos' fate of reincarnating as the Demon King of Tyranny and change his history.[9] Evansmana demonstrated the ability to nullify the magicalized Jerga's fate of being tied to the world's order, thus allowing Lay and Anos to destroy him without any negative consequences to the world itself.[10] By utilizing its fate-severing power, Evansmana demonstrated the ability to distort the power of the Goddess of the Future Nafta, although this was ability was only effective to a particular degree due to the fact that Lay used it in Nafta's Limiting World, where she has control over the future.[11]. Evansmana was capable of temporarily stopping the Solar Eclipse of Apocalypse; Ain Ayal Naverva, by severing its fate and returning the Sun of Destruction to its original form. [12]
I found this not sure it helps but ehh
This should be added. I also don't know why evansmana doesn't have CM 1, law manipulation

Lay's tab with evansmana is shitty as hell. It needs to get CM 1, law manipulation, resistance negation, adaptation, resistance to power modification

Lay's tab with evansmana is shitty as hell. It needs to get CM 1, law manipulation, resistance negation, adaptation, resistance to power modification
Yaaaaa, we need to rework on it. And did we not say we will create page for it?

b3adfca20edec162cbb2cb0f1120f148.png

Just giving an overview on what I am doing

Eques has existed in countless worlds that preceded the Militia World, as an unformed consciousness that has guided the those worlds in hopes of getting them to evolve and allow him to be created. It is stated that he influenced the fate of those worlds and destroyed countless misfits that inhabited them, incorporating them into the gears of the world. He also was able to drain and store a large amount of Fire Dew from those worlds before they were destroyed and recreated.

Eventually, due to the result of Graham's tampering of the Selection Judgment by the authority of the Frenzy God Agazon, Graham was able to rewrite the authority of the Balance God Elrorarierom, and gather all of the authorities of the destroyed gods in the recreated form of Elrorarierom, which was being remade with the power of Agazon and Gigerica, inside of Viaflare's womb. While initially, it was presumed that he was destroyed by Eges after he stabbed Viaflare's womb with Dihiddoatem and send to beyond space/time, it was revealed that the newly-formed Eques was able to survive due to the authorities of the gods inside of his as he was able to make his way to the Azure Sky of the Gods and make his domain there.

I don't know if this will help for eques BDE but here is what I found 🤝🏼

Eques has existed in countless worlds that preceded the Militia World, as an unformed consciousness that has guided the those worlds in hopes of getting them to evolve and allow him to be created. It is stated that he influenced the fate of those worlds and destroyed countless misfits that inhabited them, incorporating them into the gears of the world. He also was able to drain and store a large amount of Fire Dew from those worlds before they were destroyed and recreated.

Eventually, due to the result of Graham's tampering of the Selection Judgment by the authority of the Frenzy God Agazon, Graham was able to rewrite the authority of the Balance God Elrorarierom, and gather all of the authorities of the destroyed gods in the recreated form of Elrorarierom, which was being remade with the power of Agazon and Gigerica, inside of Viaflare's womb. While initially, it was presumed that he was destroyed by Eges after he stabbed Viaflare's womb with Dihiddoatem and send to beyond space/time, it was revealed that the newly-formed Eques was able to survive due to the authorities of the gods inside of his as he was able to make his way to the Azure Sky of the Gods and make his domain there.

Mind if I can add this?

Need scans

Uhm I think it's in the web novel and this is what is written in eques profile in the mauo gaukin wiki and I translated some of the chapters in the web novel I read that he had the orders of Gods that have fallen and existed prior to millitia so yh it's correct

Back