• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

And btw… I think he was joking and saying ironically – just saying.
Seems like it altho. Just in case.

̶B̶t̶w̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶x̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶j̶o̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶

Seems like it altho. Just in case.

̶B̶t̶w̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶x̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶j̶o̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶
Yeah, it was a joke.
The part I was offended is the joke, I'm as 22 old is true. 😗

Sorry if you got the wrong idea.
My sense of humor revolves around sarcasm.

My son, you know those issues are part of our nature in society. We will never live in a perfect society. In fact, there will be none since life will be meaningless.
Problems are never counted as a bad or evil concept. It is a significant concept. Without difficulties, we will never achieve development. What’s the point of achieving perfection? Nothing. Not a single thing. I loathe perfection! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is no room for imagination. No place left for a person to gain additional knowledge or abilities.
I know it's nature, but damn, I think some discipline could lessen these problems.
Besides yeah, problems give us adrenaline to keep forward and to improve ourselves.
But you have to understand, that not all people can overcome this problems.

These problems create conflicts in which people die, for being killed or suicide.

Perfection may not be ideal, and sure humans will be more bored.
But it would be fair for everyone, a world where is everyone loves each other and is happy.

I really don't like to feel bad at times becouse of this conflicts, many people live an unhappy life and have to the psycologist.

I remember a few years ago how I manage to enter Colleage, it was becouse I was thinking positive,I manage to forget all my problems, I was happy and that lead me to improve my memorization skills and such.

Yeah, I can agree on that.

My point there is that my country's community doesn't really understand the tiering system (and is lazy) so they took the wiki information as truth.

If the character is nonexistent there then they wouldn't believe the outside scaling of those characters of them. (Izayoi being 2-A, Hajun possibly 1-A, etc...)
Izayoi is actually 1-c

根源と体は、切っても切れぬつながりがある。

肉体が消え去ろうと、<蘇生インガル>を使えば元に戻るのは、根源が体の輪郭を覚えているからだ。

本来の根源がない体に、別の根源を入れたところで、そうそうまともには動かせぬ。

それをあれだけ自在に操るとは、この男も尋常ではない力の持ち主だが、それゆえ大量の魔力を消費し、寿命が尽きかけている。

There is an inseparable connection between the root and the body.

Even if the body disappears, it can be restored by using <Revive Ingal> because the root remembers the outline of the body.

A body that does not have its original root cannot be moved properly by inserting another root.

The man has extraordinary power to manipulate it so freely, but because of this, he consumes a great deal of magic power and is on the verge of running out of life span.

He should get beyond dimensional existence
What was roncruz manipulating though?

Well yeah, but, they are somehow right. Inside internet, VSB is actually the most trustworthy, the rest of the sites like Camicvine like to wank the shit out of characters lol.
Enter reddit and watch how they trash VSB despite this being the best site I've seen so far.

Comicvine is sh*t. They trash anos because author used "world" when talking about universe and say he's planet level at best.
They also say the universe isn't infinite because it's a bubble 😐

Enter reddit and watch how they trash VSB despite this being the best site I've seen so far.

Comicvine is sh*t. They trash anos because author used "world" when talking about universe and say he's planet level at best.
Really 😂what kind of scale is that

This is stupidity beyond normal

so does the verse have higher dimensional manipulation as it converts a silver bubble (it is a 4-D structure right?) into a bullet.

Many people here from Brazil. Anos is quite hated and adored around here.But those who don't like the verse or don't know it say that its level is 2-B at most and that this wiki is forcing 2-A. The biggest rivalry with Anos here is Rimuru and characters 1-C, 1-B, and 1-A. Where they call Anos weak and verse trash in the comments. And to be honest, it annoys me a lot.That's why I need Anos 1-C at least.
I didn't expect to see a Brazilian here, I am too and because of the debate community outside of here, not knowing anything about tier and dimensionality, I just gave up and preferred to stay here, since here it is more organized and there is no one overestimating the verses

I mean, I see people scaling Naruto and Kaguya to 2-A with immeasurable speed, it's really scary

I didn't expect to see a Brazilian here, I am too and because of the debate community outside of here, not knowing anything about tier and dimensionality, I just gave up and preferred to stay here, since here it is more organized and there is no one overestimating the verses

I mean, I see people scaling Naruto and Kaguya to 2-A with immeasurable speed, it's really scary
The opps are here

I didn't expect to see a Brazilian here
@Dog3352 is also Brazilian.
because of the debate community outside of here, not knowing anything about tier and dimensionality, I just gave up and preferred to stay here, since here it is more organized and there is no one overestimating the verses

There are characters that are overestimated on this wiki. Not all of them, but they still exist. And also underrated characters.Even so, I still like the wiki.

I would say that one of the biggest overestimations in Brazil right now is towards Saitama, like people saying he has immeasurable speed, universal AP or greater, or they just put all his physical stats as infinite.

Because of a video from a certain YouTuber here, there are people who think that Saitama can't be erased from existence, even with YouTuber reinforcing the fact that it was just a theory.

I would say that one of the biggest overestimations in Brazil right now is towards Saitama, like people saying he has immeasurable speed, universal AP or greater, or they just put all his physical stats as infinite.

Because of a video from a certain YouTuber here, there are people who think that Saitama can't be erased from existence, even with YouTuber reinforcing the fact that it was just a theory.
Not boundless? Interesting

LoL TikTok is the worst 💀I have seen Saitama being wanked to beyond fiction and shinra to outerversal

im biased for shinra, literally my favorite new gen mc. but realistically he scales unquantifiably planetary, hes stronger than arthur sho and benimaru who are all planet already
and he caps at SoL to FTL speed, but maybe theres a possibility to get him higher speed somehow? not sure though, i might have to reread the manga

Nah that's not it.. according to them he scales to the "adolla" who embodies all concepts like it's literally not possible
adolla doesnt even meet the quota for low 1-C, being from it doesnt make u view the ff verse as fiction, its really fodder
all feats shown from both adolla and the god tiers cap at 3D which is pretty funny

Last edited:
im biased for shinra, literally my favorite new gen. but realistically he scales unquantifiably planetary, hes stronger than arthur sho and benimaru who are all planet already
and he caps at SoL to FTL speed, but maybe theres a possibility to get him higher speed somehow? not sure though, i might have to reread the manga

adolla doesnt even meet the quota for low 1-C, being from it doesnt make u view the ff verse as fiction, its really fodder
all feats shown from both adolla and the god tiers cap at 3D which is pretty funny
Yh but the new best gen is black clover 🗿

Back