• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Why do you think Anos and Graham still have type 4 for their source? It's just downgraded version of type 5 that was accepted via the same kind of reasoning
You mean acc type 4? They got downgraded because of strict standards, yet this is still in discussing if they qualify or not.
We are struggling to get even real meaning of acc type 5

Cus you're only transdual to your own verse, and HD my treat your verse as just fiction so.

My Demon King cannot be this cute.
C7Nklo8.jpg

Which people say that?
Many people here from Brazil. Anos is quite hated and adored around here.But those who don't like the verse or don't know it say that its level is 2-B at most and that this wiki is forcing 2-A. The biggest rivalry with Anos here is Rimuru and characters 1-C, 1-B, and 1-A. Where they call Anos weak and verse trash in the comments. And to be honest, it annoys me a lot.That's why I need Anos 1-C at least.

Many people here from Brazil. Anos is quite hated and adored around here.But those who don't like the verse or don't know it say that its level is 2-B at most and that this wiki is forcing 2-A. The biggest rivalry with Anos here is Rimuru and characters 1-C, 1-B, and 1-A. Where they call Anos weak and verse trash in the comments. And to be honest, it annoys me a lot.That's why I need Anos 1-C at least.
Dang, the double standards are real

In Indonesia, many people use Vs wiki and trust the wiki a lot.

So we (Indonesian) don't really downplay Anos. But... Character who has no profile got downplayed a lot (e.g. Izayoi, Shinza, etc...)

Funny thing everyone is ready to buy boundless Rimuru or outerversal some other characters but they are not ready to accept even 2A Anos.

the thing is, Turn Null never said to destroy infinite universes, infact only 1000 of them LMFAO. IF this gives him outerversal, then I have no speech
I have seen people wanking Rimuru Multiple Existence and Acausality type 3 as Omnipresent.

Turn Null as Omnipotent Creation and Destruction that could do anything (literally wanked to affect anything, including NEP).

But none of this is true and overwanked.

No offense to Tensura supporters.

In Indonesia, many people use Vs wiki and trust the wiki a lot.

The people who use this wiki are a minority.

Most of the youth isn't really interested for typing in forums with strangers tho, at least in the VS debating ones.
Many people like anime but don't like debating.

We are just a few who really like doing this.

Btw, this forum only got 12.000 profiles, which some of them are retired or inactive anyways....

Most of the youth isn't really interested for typing in forums with strangers tho, at least in the VS debating ones.

Btw, this forum only got 12.000 profiles, which some of them are retired or inactive anyways....
12k only? Damn

Yeah, I can agree on that.

My point there is that my country's community doesn't really understand the tiering system (and is lazy) so they took the wiki information as truth.

If the character is nonexistent there then they wouldn't believe the outside scaling of those characters of them. (Izayoi being 2-A, Hajun possibly 1-A, etc...)

Last edited:

My point there being that my country's community don't really understand the tiering system (and is lazy) so they took the wiki information as truth.

If the character is nonexistent there then they wouldn't believe the outside character of them. (Izayoi being 2-A, Hajun possibly 1-A, etc...)
Hajun is not even in the wiki

My point there being that my country's community don't really understand the tiering system (and is lazy) so they took the wiki information as truth.

If the character is nonexistent there then they wouldn't believe the outside character of them. (Izayoi being 2-A, Hajun possibly 1-A, etc...)
Well yeah, but, they are somehow right. Inside internet, VSB is actually the most trustworthy, the rest of the sites like Camicvine like to wank the shit out of characters lol.

Why I kinda disagree with the second sentence? Discord is literally a counter-argument to this.

I somehow got personally attacked as a twenty-two old college student in his last year of college finally joined this wiki because I just found out about it this year.

I somehow got personally attacked as a twenty-two old college student in his last year of college finally joined this wiki because I just found out about it this year.
What I meant with "youth" , was refering to people from 15 to 25 or the like.
And I apologise if I sounded kinda rude. Perhaps I didn't use the correct wording...
There is nothing bad in debating, I like debating, you like debating and it's ok

What I was saying is that unlike us, most of the people aren't interested in VS debating or chatting in forums.

And we can see it on daily basis. When I try to talk with my friends or other people, they have no idea about tiering or scaling. They just nod and say "I don't care"

And I apologise if I sounded kinda rude. Perhaps I didn't use the correct wording...
There is nothing bad in debating, I like debating, you like debating and it's ok

What I was saying is that unlike us, most of the people aren't interested in VS debating or chatting in forums.

And we can see it on daily basis. When I try to talk with my friends or other people, they have no idea about tiering or scaling. They just nod and say "I don't care"
Because at the end of the day, we are scaling fiction. Let's start scaling reality, great idea, right? Money = power, influence = ability. Dang-

And btw… I think he was joking and saying ironically – just saying.

Because at the end of the day, we are scaling fiction. Let's start scaling reality, great idea, right? Money = power, influence = ability. Dang-
I prefer anime debating.
Becouse it gives me break from politics, racism or the huge problems we have in society.

For me VS debating is fun, and love it becouse I can share my thoughts and ideas with you guys.

I prefer anime debating.
Becouse it gives me break from politics, racism or the huge problems we have in society.

For me VS debating is fun, and love it becouse I can share my thoughts and ideas with you guys.
My son, you know those issues are part of our nature in society. We will never live in a perfect society. In fact, there will be none since life will be meaningless.
Problems are never counted as a bad or evil concept. It is a significant concept. Without difficulties, we will never achieve development. What’s the point of achieving perfection? Nothing. Not a single thing. I loathe perfection! If something is perfect, then there is nothing left. There is no room for imagination. No place left for a person to gain additional knowledge or abilities.

And btw… I think he was joking and saying ironically – just saying.
Seems like it altho. Just in case.

̶B̶t̶w̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶a̶ ̶c̶r̶o̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶x̶t̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶r̶o̶u̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶g̶u̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶a̶ ̶j̶o̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶

Back