• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

One question, aren't we doing a CTR on the 2-B bubble world so as not to annoy the wiki folks or are we going to leave that for later? I mean, if even ImZer0Null and the rest agree then he would be accepted.

I'll let someone do it one day, I won't do it for 3 reasons, first I don't know how people make a CTR all cute, with that "SPOILES" thing and all the information below. second that I'm lazy, third that I'm afraid of pissing off the wiki staff or something, as most of them don't seem to like Maou Gakuin, or just don't care much for the verse.
At this point knowing CRT for upgrade gonna be nuked not bothered for any upgrade. Atleast my only goal in wiki is atleast creating profile for MGF characters. Well I am not good with page editing ☹️. Definitely we need profiles for many characters.

At this point knowing CRT for upgrade gonna be nuked not bothered for any upgrade. Atleast my only goal in wiki is atleast creating profile for MGF characters. Well I am not good with page editing ☹️. Definitely we need profiles for many characters.
The good thing about the bubble world going to 2-B is that characters like Sasha, Misha, Lay, Shin, Graham and even some gods will be 2-B instead of Low 2-C, which makes several other characters stronger also, like Eques for example.

One question, aren't we doing a CTR on the 2-B bubble world so as not to annoy the wiki folks or are we going to leave that for later? I mean, if even ImZer0Null and the rest agree then he would be accepted.

I'll let someone do it one day, I won't do it for 3 reasons, first I don't know how people make a CTR all cute, with that "SPOILES" thing and all the information below. second that I'm lazy, third that I'm afraid of pissing off the wiki staff or something, as most of them don't seem to like Maou Gakuin, or just don't care much for the verse.
Ong. There could be perfect wording for Anos being Hyperversal+ but the staff will find a way to "debunk" that as Naruto level.

Ong. There could be perfect wording for Anos being Hyperversal+ but the staff will find a way to "debunk" that as Naruto level.
Bro it's funny how verses without any feats R>F gets accepted as low complex or something else when. MGF goes On each layer showing difference in Hierarchy of realities still people don't wanna believe higher dimensionality for layers.

The good thing about the bubble world going to 2-B is that characters like Sasha, Misha, Lay, Shin, Graham and even some gods will be 2-B instead of Low 2-C, which makes several other characters stronger also, like Eques for example.
How does this make sense? I thought they'll be 2B already. They harm deeper world inhabitants that won't even be scratched by a spell that destroys 100k universes

This reminds me, wanted to ask are they layers to NEP? Like just because you can interact with NEP does it immediately bypass all resistances like how graham just continues to become a deeper type of nothingness for eternity

How does this make sense? I thought they'll be 2B already. They harm deeper world inhabitants that won't even be scratched by a spell that destroys 100k universes
IMO I don't think anyone should scale to EGA's uncontrolled 2-B/100k universes AP other than the 6 Demon Kings (we saw how a fraction of Muto's power was able to pierce through Anos' EGA with ease) and maybe Elmide or possibly Yzak (the former, IIRC, took on several EGAs and a Gilieriam Naviem simultaneously in the face, a ridiculous feat, while the latter freezes them with his authority).

IMO I don't think anyone should scale to EGA's uncontrolled 2-B/100k universes AP other than the 6 Demon Kings (we saw how a fraction of Muto's power was able to pierce through Anos' EGA with ease) and maybe Elmide or possibly Yzak (the former, IIRC, took on several EGAs and a Gilieriam Naviem simultaneously in the face, a ridiculous feat, while the latter freezes them with his authority).
Doesn't eques tank this same EGA from Anos? And there's a statement saying its only natural for deeper world inhabitants to be stronger than a chief god from a shallow layer

Doesn't eques tank this same EGA from Anos? And there's a statement saying its only natural for deeper world inhabitants to be stronger than a chief god from a shallow layer
This statement would be very interesting for a CTR of higher layers being higher dimensions, since the main gods of the worlds should naturally be the strongest beings of the layers, of course sometimes there are characters that break this logic, but it would be a good statement to have .

Graham having layers is not possible because even Anos has to absorb him so that when his nothingness beyond his nothingness regenerates his source will destroy him back. So its hard to argue it being kayered

Bro it's funny how verses without any feats R>F gets accepted as low complex or something else when. MGF goes On each layer showing difference in Hierarchy of realities still people don't wanna believe higher dimensionality for layers.
And as I said before, if we do a CTR for the bubble world to be 2-B and it is accepted (which obviously will be accepted since everyone agrees with bubble world 2-B), a spell capable of destroying 2-B structures would not be able to destroy even a wooden ship in a higher tier, which not only greatly increases the strength of several characters, but also increases the possibility of the upper tiers being accepted as higher dimensions.

Graham having layers is not possible because even Anos has to absorb him so that when his nothingness beyond his nothingness regenerates his source will destroy him back. So its hard to argue it being kayered
That's why I always try to argue Graham true nothingness as Acausality type 5. It's more reasonable.

Has Anos even released this EGA? I had a hard time comprehending the chapter with MTL and these two are the only ones I know of.

何百何千もの世界を滅ぼす力を解き放とうと、延々と世界は創造され続ける

Google: The world will continue to be created endlessly, trying to unleash the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds.

DeepL: Worlds continue to be created endlessly in an attempt to unleash the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds.

He wasn't exactly regenerating his nothingness. As Anos destroys him with venuzdonor he just remains as a deeper form of nothingness despite the reason "nothingness can't be destroyed" being destroyed

Has Anos even released this EGA? I had a hard time comprehending the chapter with MTL and these two are the only ones I know of.

何百何千もの世界を滅ぼす力を解き放とうと、延々と世界は創造され続ける

Google: The world will continue to be created endlessly, trying to unleash the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds.

DeepL: Worlds continue to be created endlessly in an attempt to unleash the power to destroy hundreds and thousands of worlds.
Well in this case there was absolutely no need for Anos to control the power of EGA against eques since the demon kings garden could handle it

But Graham true nothingness was free from complete Casualty of MGF verse. Even Venozdonua couldn't interact with it.
Graham never really reached true nothingness. Didn't answer say he'll continue to destroy his nothingness over and over again for eternity until it reaches true nothingness and he finally destroys that as well?

Venuzdonor could interact with grahams nothingness, destroying it over and over again but venuzdonor has a time limit. Once that limit is reached reason will be restored and graham would regenerate from nothingness fully.

But Graham true nothingness was free from complete Casualty of MGF verse. Even Venozdonua couldn't interact with it.
Does it mention Causality in how he couldn’t be interacted, or is this just a case of them not being able to interact with his level of Nonexistent Physiology?

Does it mention Causality in how he couldn’t be interacted, or is this just a case of them not being able to interact with his level of Nonexistent Physiology?
It's stated even with unreasonable power of Destructive god and effect of the sword his true nothingness can't be erased. Reason is cause and logic itself both not applicable to Graham and only one really affected was Anos source.

It's stated even with unreasonable power of Destructive god and effect of the sword his true nothingness can't be erased. Reason is cause and logic itself both not applicable to Graham and only one really affected was Anos source.
Once again this is wrong. Venuzdonor could continuously erase graham but graham just becomes a deeper kind of nothingness

All of this just reads like it's because his Nonexistence Physiology was too much for the sword to deal with and not Acausality Type 5.

It should be noted that the more Graham's nothingness was destroyed, the more nothingness became, Venuz could continue destroying this nothingness (which means that it can continue to affect the nothigness even though it had already deepened further) but not eternally.

But yes, Graham's nothingness lacks reason, which is logic in verse and in the wiki it is Law cus we don't have logic manip here yet, so it should have Aspect 5... Even if we obviate that in the verse logic is above everything including concepts and reality itself.

Back