• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I know their characters with layered Nonexistence Physiology, but none in series I'm interested in so I can't remember them.

Exactly, it's just speculation... The same goes for Graham, although it could be an obvious case.

You can pretty much read your own comment again.
Read that and nowhere i saw venozdonua Destroying the true nothingness which exists deeper than NEP getting affected by Venozdonua.
Once the blade is retracted, the reason is restored, and the nothingness left in it takes the form of graham and begins to move again.
Yeah 💯 didn't affected his true nothingness which exists in deeper then his NEP and free from Reason. Graham forms his body after getting erased by Venozdonua from his true nothingness then the sword again destroys him i don't see where Sword even destroyed his true nothingness.

I'll use you own translation as i don't have time to translate it into a more accurate translations.
"Venuzdonor, the sword of destruction that possesses the power of Averniou, the god of destruction. It seems that even with its unreasonable power, it cannot destroy my emptiness forever."
The upper half of the guy's body, which had escaped Venuzdnore's blade, disappeared in a whimper and turned into emptiness.
Nothing.
There was nothing, not even a trace of magic, but he was there.
"What is destroyed returns to nothing, and that is the order of the world. In the face of the sword of reason and destruction, all reason is meaningless, and all things perish. The effect works until the object is destroyed?"
Only a voice echoed from the surrounding emptiness.
"But the nothingness after the destruction, the emptiness without even reason, is the true form of the source of my being."
The Rishonen Sword has indeed destroyed his emptiness.
In other words, it returned him to nothing.
But does that mean that as long as he escapes that blade, that nothingness will form him again?
"If you continue to use the power of the Sword of Destruction, you will continue to destroy me, but the sword will not be able to change its form. But the sword can't keep its shape permanently, can it? Especially if this is not your Demon King's castle."
Indeed.

Venuzdonor has a time limit.
The sword of destruction cannot destroy the truth of his emptiness forever.
No matter what magic we use, order will eventually return to its original form.
Once the blade is retracted, the reason is restored, and the nothingness left in it takes the form of graham and begins to move again.
Graham clearly states that venuzdonoa can continue to destroy it (referring to his true nothingness, since Anos also made reference to the fact that he had already destroyed his previous nothingness) but could not destroy it eternally since Venuz apparently had a time limit and that once venuz was no longer in the field the reason it was destroyed would be restored.

If you use a little interpretation you will know and have a little understanding it is easy.
Graham said
"If you continue to use the power of the Sword of Destruction, you will continue to destroy me
Just after revealing his true nothingness. Referring to the fact that Venuz could continue to destroy his true nothingness but not eternally.

I'll use you own translation as i don't have time to translate it into a more accurate translations.

Graham clearly states that venuzdonoa can continue to destroy it (referring to his true nothingness, since Anos also made reference to the fact that he had already destroyed his previous nothingness) but could not destroy it eternally since Venuz apparently had a time limit and that once venuz was no longer in the field the reason it was destroyed would be restored.

If you use a little interpretation you will know and have a little understanding it is easy.
Graham said

Just after revealing his true nothingness.
It was clearly referring to him reforming his body later destruction. Your scan only saying he will form his body again
This line
"But the nothingness after the destruction, the emptiness without even reason, is the true form of the source of my being."
The Rishonen Sword has indeed destroyed his emptiness.
It was referring to NEP that got destroyed by Venozdonua.
"If you continue to use the power of the Sword of Destruction, you will continue to destroy me
This is clearly referring to his NEP getting destroyed after reforming it.

Ahh, what a pain. First of all, what you say that venuz can't destroy Graham's pure nothingness is an anti feat, Graham pure nothingness lacks reason in the same way venuzdonoa lacks reason. Your translations don't help because they are horribly bad, they are on pair @Fixxed ones.
You seem to have no interpretation, since when talking about the Source of nothingness it was directly referred to as "Source of Nothigness" which was shown that venuzdonoa was able to destroy it and then it would return to Graham's true nature which was pure nothingness without reason. When this nothigness appeared Graham clearly said that if Anos used Venuzdonoa he could continue destroying this nothigness but not eternally. (He was not referring to his source of nothingness since they had already made reference to it being able to be destroyed a few times previously and most would always be referred to as "Source of Nothingness").

This is clearly referring to his NEP getting destroyed after reforming it.
They didn't even mention the "source of nothigness" anymore but the pure nothingness that Graham was in at the time, and Graham himself said it
「理滅剣の力を行使し続ければ、 僕を滅ぼし続けられるだろうけどね。 だけど、その魔剣は形を永続的に保つことはできないだろう? ここが 君の魔王城でないなら、尚更だよ」
If you continue to use the power of the Reason Destroying Sword, you will be able to continue to destroy me. But the sword can't keep it's shape permanently, can it? Especially iif you're not in your Demon King's castle.
And well, let's use your translation now.
Venuzdonor has a time limit.
The sword of destruction cannot destroy the truth of his emptiness forever.
We know that Graham's True nothingness is a pure nothingness and your translation alludes to a "True, truth nothigness" so it is clearly indicating that Venuzdonoa couldn't destroy that True, Pure Nothingness entirely.
I'll give you a somewhat more accurate translation
確かにな。
ヴェヌズドノアには制限時間がある。
理滅剣にて、 奴の虚無の理を永遠に滅ぼし続けることはできぬ。
It is true.
Venuzdonoa has a time limit.
The Reason Destroying Sword can't destroy his true nothingness eternally.

Last edited:
Ahh, what a pain. First of all, what you say that venuz can't destroy Graham's pure nothingness is an anti feat, Graham pure nothingness lacks reason in the same way venuzdonoa lacks reason. Your translations don't help because they are horribly bad, they are on pair @Fixxed ones.
You seem to have no interpretation, since when talking about the Source of nothingness it was directly referred to as "Source of Nothigness" which was shown that venuzdonoa was able to destroy it and then it would return to Graham's true nature which was pure nothingness without reason. When this nothigness appeared Graham clearly said that if Anos used Venuzdonoa he could continue destroying this nothigness but not eternally. (He was not referring to his source of nothingness since they had already made reference to it being able to be destroyed a few times previously and most would always be referred to as "Source of Nothingness").

They didn't even mention the "source of nothigness" anymore but the pure nothingness that Graham was in at the time, and Graham himself said it

And well, let's use your translation now.

We know that Graham's True nothingness is a pure nothingness and your translation alludes to a "True, truth nothigness" so it is clearly indicating that Venuzdonoa couldn't destroy that True, Pure Nothingness entirely.
I'll give you a somewhat more accurate translation
I don't how that's an anti feat because it would just make Graham true nothingness is free from casualty of the verse knowing Venozdonua has no Anti feat even in deeper layers.

Also your interpretation is venozdonua was destroying the true nothingness which is clearly he is refering to him reforming his body then getting ERASED again. Also in the previous thread if i am correct even oblivion of endless also had same POV. I guess it's your interpretation.

I don't how that's an anti feat because it would just make Graham true nothingness is free from casualty of the verse knowing Venozdonua has no Anti feat even in deeper layers.

Also your interpretation is venozdonua was destroying the true nothingness which is clearly he is refering to him reforming his body then getting ERASED again. Also in the previous thread if i am correct even oblivion of endless also had same POV. I guess it's your interpretation.
確かにな。
ヴェヌズドノアには制限時間がある。
理滅剣にて、 奴の虚無の理を永遠に滅ぼし続けることはできぬ。
It is true.
Venuzdonoa has a time limit.
The Reason Destroying Sword can't destroy his true nothingness eternally.
And what's this scan?

And what's this scan?
Indeed.
Venuzdnois has a time limit.
With the Sword of Destruction, his reason of emptiness cannot be destroyed forever.

DeepL translation says different wording. Well I guess need to wait for Jnovels to catch up. Or need to ask in wiki translation to know which is correct translation

Indeed.
Venuzdnois has a time limit.
With the Sword of Destruction, his reason of emptiness cannot be destroyed forever.

DeepL translation says different wording. Well I guess need to wait for Jnovels to catch up. Or need to ask in wiki translation to know which is correct translation
Dude both the scan with terribke translation and the slightly better translation use true, truth when referring to his nothingness.

It also wasn't referring to him reforming his body and getting destroyed. Graham couldn't reform his body in venuzdonor presence as its said its after reason is restored that he'll reform from nothingness

I think its better if you start with those who have a longer history. Yzark was basically one shot wasn't he?
Bro ☠️ Yzark is strongest character Anos ever fought until now( offcourse not including his MEOCD). Even Gige /Elmide was overhyped Yzark has better feats against Anos.

None above has any profile but allfiction wiki has arcana profile not this wiki.
So the misa/avos profile i saw was all fiction wiki? Anyway we should start with arcana since she has a profile on all fiction wiki.
We can basically copy what they have there then review it to ensure it meets this wiki standards. It'll be the easiest and fastest as making profiles for yzak, eques etc would take longer time

So the misa/avos profile i saw was all fiction wiki? Anyway we should start with arcana since she has a profile on all fiction wiki.
We can basically copy what they have there then review it to ensure it meets this wiki standards. It'll be the easiest and fastest as making profiles for yzak, eques etc would take longer time
Get banned speedrun any% right here.

To reiterate, do not plagiarize the works of other wikis. It's your ticket to get banned.

Anyway, the creator of that profile in AFBW is in this wiki... Cough Oblivion Cough, so if it's him he can easily bring it to this wiki whenever he want or give permission to someone to post it.

Ah, you mean the "Magic Eyes of Destruction"? Well, as far as I know they have never been used to destroy a person or a source, they may be able to destroy a person, but I don't think they can affect a source, that's just my opinion, I don't know if anyone else has anything to add.

Ah, you mean the "Magic Eyes of Destruction"? Well, as far as I know they have never been used to destroy a person or a source, they may be able to destroy a person, but I don't think they can affect a source, that's just my opinion, I don't know if anyone else has anything to add.
I was also thinking the same. I don't remember those Destroying sources. They can see the sources so thought may be they can destroy it. Also Sasha only has this & her magic eyes of extinction or whatever that god eye is called right.

Back