• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Tbh is much better to stack layers of hax at 4D than to get baseline 5D, 6D, 7D, etc.

But the point still stands. There's good evidence for both HDE for each layer, or extreme layers of hax resistance at a 4D level. Choose
Does this mean all those above 4D only have baseline hax and resistances? How did arceus get his 12 layers?

Well guess it's better than 1B and high 1B magi gods who only have fate manipulation (useless against acasuals) and Universal reality warping.

If each layer is a higher dimension then it would just be dimension level hax. So someone who us on the 88th layer would be 88D hax but not layered. Uncountable would just be there but not infinite so it would just be uncountable dimensional. Not layered.so at its peak its just baseline to that tier or dimension it is
Unlike other works of fiction where concepts govern the entire cosmology where both 3D - infiniteD Manipulate the exact same concept on the same level with the CM from lower dimension characters being assumed to not work on higher dimensional characters, MG actually has feats of concepts getting stronger with a basically infinite difference between each dimension. I don't see why the layers should be lost.

Its basically the same reasoning as to how we consider destroying multiple infinite multiverses as the same as destroying only one unless context says it requires more power and range to affect multiple multi verses.

Last edited:
Does this mean all those above 4D only have baseline hax and resistances? How did arceus get his 12 layers?
In Pokémon certain power null can null another power null which can null another power null and so on

Not just power null, but resistances negation, and many other hax

Oh, the origin of all Pokémon powers is from the plates, which is 4D

Unlike other works of fiction where concepts government the entire cosmology where both 3D - infiniteD Manipulate the exact same concept on the same level with the CM from lower dimension characters being assumed to not work on higher dimensional characters, MG actually has feats of concepts getting stronger with a basically infinite difference between each dimension. I don't see why the layers should be lost.
The crts are not going to write themselves are they? 😐

It's funny how this wiki is for certain layers. Assuming that a character that is a little stronger than the previous one is able to nullify the power of another with his powernull then he has 1 layer of power null, then that powernull is equated to for example 1 layer of MG, we know that the difference is actually innumerable, immeasurable or whatever.

In Pokémon certain power null can null another power null which can null another power null and so on

Not just power null, but resistances negation, and many other hax

Oh, the origin of all Pokémon powers is from the plates, which is 4D
Oh, so its basically a scaling chain? Damn before joining this forum I never thought a Pokemon character could be this OP.

It's funny how this wiki is for certain layers. Assuming that a character that is a little stronger than the previous one is able to nullify the power of another with his powernull then he has 1 layer of power null, then that powernull is equated to for example 1 layer of MG, we know that the difference is actually innumerable, immeasurable or whatever.
Yeah it basically makes no sense. We say rimuru with his RE won't even be able to grow enough to adapt to a single layer in MG but others just get layers from a scaling chain

Yeah it basically makes no sense. We say rimuru with his RE won't even be able to grow enough to adapt to a single layer in MG but others just get layers from a scaling chain
The thing with Rimuru is that he was able to adapt from tier 4 all the way to tier 2 in one fell swoop

example 1 layer of MG, we know that the difference is actually innumerable, immeasurable or whatever.
Agreed. But will they listen? Maou doesn't seem to have admin supporters. And many seem to kinda dislike the verse.

The 2A upgrade WAS GOING GREAT, until one admin came around and it got thrown under the bus

Let me be clear, I am not questioning any verse or character, I am just giving an example.

do u have the source for that? im curious
Its just what went on in previous Anos vs rimuru threads.
Arguments were made for rimuru's RE adapting to Anos 99+ layers but the difference between layers is anywhere between uncountable - infinite, so him despite being in a lower reality (lower reality being used as a term since HDE MG layers isn't accepted) being able to adapt to a single layer cause he keeps growing stronger infinitely was NLF

Arguments were made for rimuru's RE adapting to Anos 99+ layers but the difference between layers is anywhere between uncountable - infinite, so him despite being in a lower reality (lower reality being used as a term since HDE MG layers isn't accepted) being able to adapt to a single layer cause he keeps growing stronger infinitely was NLF
wait that doesnt make sense...i thought the reason why layers are not higher dimensions on this site is cuz it was argued that the difference between each layer is NOT uncountably infinite?

wait that doesnt make sense...i thought the reason why layers are not higher dimensions on this site is cuz it was argued that the difference between each layer is NOT uncountably infinite?
I'm as confused as you are. There wasn't really any quantifiable statements about the difference except everything in a deeper layer being in a different dimension compared to shallower layers. Also on the FAQ only infinite difference is needed I think?

But as I said, my problem here is to equate the layers of other verses with those of MG for example. As I said, this wiki assumes that if I am able to powernull someone's powernull because I am a bit stronger than that character I would automatically have 1 layer of powernull, and that layer is directly compared to an MG layer and the difference between MG layers is innumerably greater which is incomparable to the previously mentioned powernull layer. Even taking into account cases of layers between layers, such as the order of creation and destruction which can be said to be baseline (Law & Cm) but has more layers due to the SS layers, we have the HFG order which is far superior to creation and destruction in the same layer.

But as I said, my problem here is to equate the layers of other verses with those of MG for example. As I said, this wiki assumes that if I am able to powernull someone's powernull because I am a bit stronger than that character I would automatically have 1 layer of powernull, and that layer is directly compared to an MG layer and the difference between MG layers is innumerably greater which is incomparable to the previously mentioned powernull layer. Even taking into account cases of layers between layers, such as the order of creation and destruction which can be said to be baseline (Law & Cm) but has more layers due to the SS layers, we have the HFG order which is far superior to creation and destruction in the same layer.
I thought that's why we use 99+ *uncountable? Meaning they'll need to have an uncountable scaling chain 99+ times to match maou layers

Not a Reality-fiction difference and that was supporting evidence at best, and inconsequential at worst. It was no where close to the main body of the argument and wasn't really brought up until after some staff had agreed, and was largely ignored by staff after that.

More like it was largely ignored by you. I don't really understand why you just choose to default to an antagonistic attitude tho

That's exactly what you were trying to do initially in this discussion thread. Lol

Are you serious!? I was pretty much the only staff member who mentioned it and agreed that it might help towards the upgrade!

Agreed. But will they listen? Maou doesn't seem to have admin supporters. And many seem to kinda dislike the verse.

The 2A upgrade WAS GOING GREAT, until one admin came around and it got thrown under the bus
Don't remind me this bro. Even if 2A was rejected that was atleast should have accepted 2B bubble for having countless realms.
I found the scan for Azure sky of gods being infinite size

Back