• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Technically, by negating HGR you should already be able to completely negate any regeneration, so there is no need.
Ok
Magic Eyes of Reason Destruction
Hey they get access to all abilities of their gods order when they uses their gods forms doesn't that mean they also has HGR. ( Only during using those forms) isn't that make sense as they have complete power of their in their gods form. Also as we know almost everyone has Regeneration negation or resistance Negation we looking for feats is not gonna come.

Hey they get access to all abilities of their gods order when they uses their gods forms doesn't that mean they also has HGR. ( Only during using those forms) isn't that make sense as they have complete power of their in their gods form. Also as we know almost everyone has Regeneration negation or resistance Negation we looking for feats is not gonna come.
Nah

They just recover their goddess powers not something like they became gods again ig.

Would it be possible to upgrade source/ other gods orders to type 1? Has a CRT for itbeen done before?

Last edited:
Admiral gegi? Who's that? Haven't heard of him
Elmid hermit. He is the one who made whole mess in last two arcs. Evansmana was able to damage him even though his puppet was killed in Another world. If it wasn't for he was in magic bullet world he would have completely dead by that attack. I was hoping to get Evansmana to get Immortality type 9 negation.

Elmid hermit. He is the one who made whole mess in last two arcs. Evansmana was able to damage him even though his puppet was killed in Another world. If it wasn't for he was in magic bullet world he would have completely dead by that attack. I was hoping to get Evansmana to get Immortality type 9 negation.
Did the puppet revover or heal itself? If it did this wouldn't be negation but circumventing the immortality by attacking the main body according to this wiki standards

Did the puppet revover or heal itself? If it did this wouldn't be negation but circumventing the immortality by attacking the main body according to this wiki standards
Attacking puppet wouldn't damage Gegi. He was in his own magic bullet world. He was controlling Elmide in other worlds and damaging Elmide wouldn't damage Gegi but only when Evensmana able to damage him

Attacking puppet wouldn't damage Gegi. He was in his own magic bullet world. He was controlling Elmide in other worlds and damaging Elmide wouldn't damage Gegi but only when Evensmana able to damage him
Then that's circumventing. Saw a previous thread about type 9 immortality.
Its the puppet that has type 9 not gegi himself.
Yo negate type 9 you apparently have to sever the link between the puppet/avatar and real body so that the puppet can recover.
If you attack the real body directly then that's just ignoring the immortality and which would only give him range

Then that's circumventing. Saw a previous thread about type 9 immortality.
Its the puppet that has type 9 not gegi himself.
Yo negate type 9 you apparently have to sever the link between the puppet/avatar and real body so that the puppet can recover.
If you attack the real body directly then that's just ignoring the immortality and which would only give him range
I am gonna explain later you didn't understand how Gegi Immortality worked. Also it's not actually puppet. Elmide body is Transcended god body.

Oh great 👌. Btw I have a doubt how do we consider Eges spear Transcending dimensions. I found a statement that it Transcends dimensions plane.
Are you referring to inter dimensional range? Its also possible to qualify for higher dimensions i think if we had better context, but for now inter dimensional range should be guaranteed

Are you referring to inter dimensional range? Its also possible to qualify for higher dimensions i think if we had better context, but for now inter dimensional range should be guaranteed
In magic bullet world Arc it's stated no matter how many the spear trany dimensions plane or something

Why is Anos conceptual manipulation still listed as only type 2 on his profile?

I have another question.
Venuzdonor already has HGR negation simply by being summoned. Would;

1. It gain another layer when its held Since it show Its true power when held?

2.If the answer to question 1 is yes, does it grant resistance to 2layers of HGR neg via bringing back sasha after her source was destroyed by kostorias' Venuzdonor?

3. If during her battle with kostoria, sasha and kostoria continued to destroy each other with venuz and each of their GG sword brought them back each time, does GG sword then gain layers of negation and resistance negation equal to the amount of times this process repeated itself?

4. How did kostoria vs sasha end?

Why is Anos conceptual manipulation still listed as only type 2 on his profile?

I have another question.
Venuzdonor already has HGR negation simply by being summoned. Would;

1. It gain another layer when its held Since it show Its true power when held?

2.If the answer to question 1 is yes, does it grant resistance to 2layers of HGR neg via bringing back sasha after her source was destroyed by kostorias' Venuzdonor?

3. If during her battle with kostoria, sasha and kostoria continued to destroy each other with venuz and each of their GG sword brought them back each time, does GG sword then gain layers of negation and resistance negation equal to the amount of times this process repeated itself?

4. How did kostoria vs sasha end?
I am pretty sure Kosteria copy didn't lasted as it wasn't orginal. She still had magical power but didn't Venozdonor still disappears. Probably because of she couldn't able to copy complete power of the sword knowing it's too deep to analyse it.

I think I'll need to read it but as long as HDE difference between layers isn't allowed this would most likely be treated as range on this wiki
Check chapter 689 & 690. I forgot where it was stated as dimensional plane. I am Pretty sure if was stated there but couldn't find the word.

I am pretty sure Kosteria copy didn't lasted as it wasn't orginal. She still had magical power but didn't Venozdonor still disappears. Probably because of she couldn't able to copy complete power of the sword knowing it's too deep to analyse it.
Did their fight have the scenario in question 3 play out? What about the other questions?

Last edited:
They their fight have the scenario in question 3 play out? What about the other questions?
I don't know. I use Infinite layers thing from Anos statement ☹️. I don't know man it really not like negating resistance on layers more like complete reason getting erased. Graham true nothingness which existed without reason so he came back otherwise he also would have died

I don't know. I use Infinite layers thing from Anos statement ☹️. I don't know man it really not like negating resistance on layers more like complete reason getting erased. Graham true nothingness which existed without reason so he came back otherwise he also would have died
By this wiki standards it should be layers both for graham and venuz resistance negation and resistance to resistance negation if that scenario ever played out but pretty sure MGnK haters would find a way to low ball it

By this wiki standards it should be layers both for graham and venuz resistance negation and resistance to resistance negation if that scenario ever played out but pretty sure MGnK haters would find a way to low ball it
Funny thing is every verses uses statement from character but people don't wanna use anos saying doens't matter if it's infinite or not Venozdonor will destroy it all ☠️

Funny thing is every verses uses statement from character but people don't wanna use anos saying doens't matter if it's infinite or not Venozdonor will destroy it all ☠️
Because its in the realm of NLF so they use statements that match what it has actually done. After all if we take the statement literally then Anos should be boundless

Yeah
Well then atleast 99+ layers should be fine.
99+ layers to all his abilities should be fine but they won't accept it. Technically the layers should be more than 99+ as resistance feats exists not just in later 0 but other layers as well and this wiki takes each resistance feat as one layer.
Just another example of the low ball

Yeah
99+ layers to all his abilities should be fine but they won't accept it. Technically the layers should be more than 99+ as resistance feats exists not just in later 0 but other layers as well and this wiki takes each resistance feat as one layer.
Just another example of the low ball
You see i wanted to create a physiology for MGF gods. Well i may do it this weekend. (1layer)Guardian god < (2layers)God < (3 layers) Heavenly father, creator and destruction God< (4layers)Chief god.
This is low ball well why not you use this atleast

You see i wanted to create a physiology for MGF gods. Well i may do it this weekend. (1layer)Guardian god < (2layers)God < (3 layers) Heavenly father, creator and destruction God< (4layers)Chief god.
This is low ball well why not you use this atleast
I think its alright even if its a low ball but aren't they 4 other gods or orders that should scale above the other gods except creation and destruction, HFG, Chief God?
I'm talking about the four orders that were first created when misha recreated the world

I think its alright even if its a low ball but aren't they 4 other gods or orders that should scale above the other gods except creation and destruction, HFG, Chief God?
I'm talking about the four orders that were first created when misha recreated the world
Then make it 5 layers but HFG, CREATOR AND DESTRUCTION scales higher than 4 juri but those 4 gods scales above other gods yeah.

Back