• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

If anyone completely read Magic bullet world Arc it's stated fire dew to deep layers worlds comes from foamy/ bubble world not from shallow layers bubbles.

If we were make an explanation layers being infinite size and fire dew would be supplying in infinite amount.

So technically deeper layers bubbles are Infinitely above shallow layers bubbles.

If anyone completely read Magic bullet world Arc it's stated fire dew to deep layers worlds comes from foamy/ bubble world not from shallow layers bubbles.

If we were make an explanation layers being infinite size and fire dew would be supplying in infinite amount.

So technically deeper layers bubbles are Infinitely above shallow layers bubbles.
Nah the whole "Order flows from shallow to deep" statement contradicts this.

Whenever he uses nirvana he amps his power. Also magic bullet world has too many feats.
I misunderstood. Nirvana basically just unleashes the destruction Anos keeps at bay with each step, I want to know if he's ever used reinforcement magic to boost his speed, strength cause where I am in the WN he hasn't.

What about the 2nd question

I misunderstood. Nirvana basically just unleashes the destruction Anos keeps at bay with each step, I want to know if he's ever used reinforcement magic to boost his speed, strength cause where I am in the WN he hasn't.

What about the 2nd question
As far I know when Anos gets to destruction his AP stated to amp infinitely.

As for second question he should have uncountable layers of laws and concepts manipulation. It's not like every bubbles in each layers are same. Each has limited order.

Why? Unlike other fictional works where baseline concepts government the entire cosmology, MG has feats of concepts getting stronger in each layer.
As far I know when Anos gets to destruction his AP stated to amp infinitely.

As for second question he should have uncountable layers of laws and concepts manipulation. It's not like every bubbles in each layers are same. Each has limited order.
Use this logic. This is not a headcanon. He should have uncountable layers of laws and concepts manipulation.

Why would it
For example anos need to adjust to magic bullet world when he was completely fine in Abyssal world. I am pretty sure there is even statement of one world concepts not working in another world properly or something. Also one deeper layers world would have all shallow layer world laws and concepts. There was evena statement of deeper the world is more laws and concepts it merges. I don't know how to explain for example holy sword God of destruction can't go and destroy the world of magic bullet without adjusting to it.

Last edited:
If each layer is a higher dimension then it would just be dimension level hax. So someone who us on the 88th layer would be 88D hax but not layered. Uncountable would just be there but not infinite so it would just be uncountable dimensional. Not layered.so at its peak its just baseline to that tier or dimension it is

Anyway if the deeper layer can use the shallow layer worlds as shogi pieces, isn't it R-F difference, hence a higher dimension?

If I am not mistaken, the reason why it get rejected because it does not associated with size? I might be mistaken though...

Anyway if the deeper layer can use the shallow layer worlds as shogi pieces, isn't it R-F difference, hence a higher dimension?
Didnt that get rejected? In one of the CRTs
If I am not mistaken, the reason why it get rejected because it does not associated with size? I might be mistaken though...
  • Previous CRT was poorly made and they didn't argued much
  • Also there is big misunderstanding about Shogi piece here. Chief god can make Shogi piece out of their own world not other world. Also Shogi piece is made because of Fire dew not the bubble itself but it's connected if you destroy Shogi piece the bubble world would completely destroyed.
  • Reality Fiction cannot be shown in between deeper layers and Shallow layer because worlds are seperate plane of existence they are not connected to one another. Only chief god is connected to thier own respective world.
  • Magic Bullet World was also trying to use silver bubbles as bullets. You see worlds are closed off and only one who can perceive outside world/SS are chief gods

Last edited:
Not going to lie. None of that sound Tier 1 worthy, not being able to percieve other Worlds is barely supporting evidence. (I just mentioned the perception part because previous posts I read seemed hung up on the concept of that being Tier 1 evidence)

Not going to lie. None of that sound Tier 1 worthy, not being able to percieve other Worlds is barely supporting evidence. (I just mentioned the perception part because previous posts I read seemed hung up on the concept of that being Tier 1 evidence)
Yes but there are other things like eges spear which Transcends space time and Anos couldn't able to hurt even skin of deeper layers inhabitants even though he used hax. Deeper layers none are usable because of reality.

I think you are talking about Abyssal world

Transcendeping Space-Time the way the Spear did is not the same as the type need for Tier 1 (like Arceus possibly has); it's a movement thing, not a higher existence thing. Not being able to harm deeper layers inhabitants is supporting evidence, but on its own it could just be a durability thing based of higher AP. Not sure what your saying with the last point.

Transcendeping Space-Time the way the Spear did is not the same as the type need for Tier 1 (like Arceus possibly has); it's a movement thing, not a higher existence thing. Not being able to harm deeper layers inhabitants is supporting evidence, but on its own it could just be a durability thing based of higher AP.
It's stated his spear Transcends dimension. His spear didn't worked in deeper layers because of reality of the world. All deeper layers inhabitants were catching that spear without any problem. But when Sasha destroyed the reality of that world his spear completely wiped out deeper layers inhabitants. My point is if deeper layers are in same plane of reality/Dimension spear would have Transcended normal plane and Negged deeper layers inhabitants in the first place no need to destroy the reality as speed is not dependent on dimensions it's even stated in speed FAQ page
Not sure what your saying with the last point.
99+ layers can't be perceived because none get passed above that. It's arguable for shallow layers can't perceive deeper layers and even though 14K years already passed discovery of SS still none can go to deeper layers from shallow layers and check out Abyssal world this proves any deeper layers of SS are inaccessible for shallow layers.also deeper layers can't be perceived by shallow layers

Last edited:
What makes this not higher dimensional again?

Anyway. After doing Arceus dirty for the past few days(betrayal of the highest order ngl), I'll be adding a new favorite.

Where can I read the Misfit WN/LN.

Ngl. We have a curse that will prevent Anos from reaching tier 1 any time soon.

Sorry for not having all the context for a series I don't read and isn't fully translated

Can be interpreted as Higher-Dimensional Existence or Invulnerability from Law Manipulation (or Concept Manipulation or whatever you say Order is).

Tbh is much better to stack layers of hax at 4D than to get baseline 5D, 6D, 7D, etc.

But the point still stands. There's good evidence for both HDE for each layer, or extreme layers of hax resistance at a 4D level. Choose

Back