• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Because each layer is not tier 1 according to my CRT, I mean have you read my post? Silver Sea is tier 1 only if each layer is 2-A
Even if we based on your CRT Layers are linked to the Silver Sea well if you upgrade it to low 1C layers scales to low 1C also because layers doesn't present inside of 4D bubble to say they are only 4D.

Anyway I think we should upgrade abilities first then move on to cosmology there are tons of characters don't even have profile just upgrading the cosmology would be empty without having any character scales to it.

Literally nobody expect Anos would scale to it
Not really if you consider a layer is 5D and complete Silver Sea is 6D. Well I don't know if many would get my logic because Instead of space we have Silver water in each layer acting as a higher space which holding infinite universes atleast in layer 0 should hold infinite universes. Layer 1 & above character should scale to 5D with layers & Anos is 6D. Well it all gonna get nuked if author says each layers Transcends previous one. I am gonna drop a thread for uncountable layers of Conceptual hax resistance for each layer.

Last edited:
Well I hope atleast sho gives new abilities. Or just give few of anos abilities to sasha and Misha. Like possibilities and other things. Fight he should give Agronemut to everyone. Or new weapons.
Venuzdonoa is made up from militias god of destruction, correct? If so, then couldn’t she fodderize a deeper world god of destruction and make a better venuzdonoa?

Venuzdonoa is made up from militias god of destruction, correct? If so, then couldn’t she fodderize a deeper world god of destruction and make a better venuzdonoa?
Nah. That's wrong interpretation by people. Just so Anos said it was created by turning God of destruction into deslagade doesn't mean it is just god of destruction power. Pretty much you should have the question why MEOCD and Venozdonor has same power. Because Venozdonor is amped by Anos right eye which exchanged with Abenue it's pretty much clear why Costoria says god of destruction power is only a seal put upon Venozdonua.

Last edited:
That's wrong interpretation by people just so Anos said it was created by turning God of destruction into deslagade. Pretty much you should have the question why MEOCD and Venozdonor has same power. Because Venozdonor is amped by Anos right eye which exchanged with Abenue it's pretty much clear why Costoria says god of destruction power is only a seal put upon Venozdonua.
05YJeos.jpeg

Nah. That's wrong interpretation by people. Just so Anos said it was created by turning God of destruction into deslagade doesn't mean it is just god of destruction power. Pretty much you should have the question why MEOCD and Venozdonor has same power. Because Venozdonor is amped by Anos right eye which exchanged with Abenue it's pretty much clear why Costoria says god of destruction power is only a seal put upon Venozdonua.
Interesting. Did Anos know the existence of the silver sea pre reincarnation?

I wonder, if a verse treat chaos and order as part of duality, could they affect Anos (Let’s ignore NEP2 and Acausality 5 for this)?

It's implied he is reincarnation of Amura but not sure. Also pretty much he is born in Eve zenio which like a spirit things which would amp his power.
Perhaps Amura was aware of the silver sea from his time. That also reminds me of my other theory of Zinia killing Amura.

Doubt any other verse has order like MG.
I mean sure not as how direct way like how MG do it but there are verse which use order and chaos as an opposition with one another, a part of logical system (Certain manhwa did at least) so I wonder whether it mean it could affect Anos. Of course this is ignoring his NEP2 and Acausality 5.

@Fixxed @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless

Admiral Gigi was manipulating the Elmide puppet/entanglement god. He was in magic bullet world and controlling the Puppet/God body in Eve zenio and Painting world. So Elmide puppet/Entanglement god body gets Immortality type 9 right? Not Admiral Gigi. And cutting off the link would make Elmide loosing the Immortality type 9?

Last edited:
It's implied he is reincarnation of Amura but not sure. Also pretty much he is born in Eve zenio which like a spirit things which would amp his power.
I really don't think it's any of those.I have a theory that Anos previous life was a god that existed outside of the Silver Sea itself. It would not be illogical to think so. Amuru is apparently below Zinnia Shivaheld.It makes no sense for Anos to be weaker than Zinnia and still have the power to destroy the SS. Being that it is explicit that only the Great Demon King reached the abyss So I believe that Anos is actually an entity that exists outside of the SS in the void. Now there's the question of how he was killed.Did someone kill him or did he kill himself?

@Fixxed @Oblivion_Of_The_Endless

Admiral Gigi was manipulating the Elmide puppet/entanglement god. He was in magic bullet world and controlling the Puppet/God body in Eve zenio and Painting world. So Elmide puppet/Entanglement god body gets Immortality type 9 right? Not Admiral Gigi. And cutting off the link would make Elmide loosing the Immortality type 9?
I think so. But I'm not sure how the wiki will portray this.

I really don't think it's any of those.I have a theory that Anos previous life was a god that existed outside of the Silver Sea itself. It would not be illogical to think so. Amuru is apparently below Zinnia Shivaheld.It makes no sense for Anos to be weaker than Zinnia and still have the power to destroy the SS. Being that it is explicit that only the Great Demon King reached the abyss So I believe that Anos is actually an entity that exists outside of the SS in the void. Now there's the question of how he was killed.Did someone kill him or did he kill himself?
Im pretty sure the abyss layers is the void.

Nah Anos destroying silver sea statement has nothing to do with his previous life & Amuru not technically weak he was stated to closest being who could have succeeded Zenia.

If what you say it's true he only chose to reincarnate because of boredom may be.

Nah Anos destroying silver sea statement has nothing to do with his previous life & Amuru not technically weak he was stated to closest being who could have succeeded Zenia.

If what you say it's true he only chose to reincarnate because of boredom may be.
Or perhaps there’s much more than just the silver water holy sea.

So the worlds have infinite size thing refere to the bubbles not the realms right ?
Realms have a finite size ?
Land of traces stated to be infinite size and Future world nafta stated to contains infinite possibilities and has same size of real world. More importantly realms are nothing but macrocosom of the Bubble world.

Back