• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Anyway. I have some good feats & explanation from Novel to scale each layer to higher dimensionality but people just ignoring that 😞 more like no one getting the logic.

We don’t need it now as volume 12 is only a month a way and volume 11 is gonna get translated ( key parts) by someone who speaks Japanese in like a week or 2
A month literally I rather stick with manhua manga and new series of donghua then till it come out

We don’t need it now as volume 12 is only a month a way and volume 11 is gonna get translated ( key parts) by someone who speaks Japanese in like a week or 2
If thier is no proof of transcendent between layers in volume 11 and 12 as well then all the waiting will be wasted 😭

Perhaps less than that. I saw here that the volume is already at my country's international airport. It can arrive from today to tomorrow.I believe that by Sunday it must be arriving

Not necessarily as we can juice up 2-A Anos even more.
And outside of wiki just take as you like boundless, high 1A ,1A 🤣🤣I seen a rimuru fan saying rimuru is 1A so I made a story that a single silver bubble hold infinite normal bubbles and each silver bubble transcend each other and created a high 1A anos out of nowhere

And outside of wiki just take as you like boundless, high 1A ,1A 🤣🤣I seen a rimuru fan saying rimuru is 1A so I made a story that a single silver bubble hold infinite normal bubbles and each silver bubble transcend each other and created a high 1A anos out of nowhere
YouTube standards make it so if you breathe you’re planetary level. You can destroy a city? Multiversal. You can destroy a universe? Outerversal.

If someone has limitless energy or power or strength they are boundless 🤣
Bruh i saw someone on tiktok scaling rimuru to boundless 😂😂

He said: demon lords are abstract existance and abstrace existance are 1-A and veldnava transcend demon lords wich make him high 1-A and rimuru transcend veldnava wich make him boundless 😂😂😂

Lets ignore what he said about abstract existance

But focus on the fact that he think a stronger character = higher tier

pjoqr3lxthb91.jpg

Bruh i saw someone on tiktok scaling rimuru to boundless 😂😂

He said: demon lords are abstract existance and abstrace existance are 1-A and veldnava transcend demon lords wich make him high 1-A and rimuru transcend veldnava wich make him boundless 😂😂😂

Lets ignore what he said about abstract existance

But focus on the fact that he think a stronger character = higher tier
Don't worry if thier is boundless rimuru then I have beyond fiction anos

It is best to refrain from making matches involving Anos for a long time. The reasons should be obvious.

I am kinda curious for example what do you guys think if Graham cuts off head of a character who has Immortality type 9 & replaces it with his head. Do you guys think he can copy all those abilities?

Last edited:
Bro i swear to **** people have been hyping up 1-B anos for a ******* year WHERE IS HE???
Just little longer. Wait for next month. We probably gonna get a direct statement for Transcendency between layers. Even without direct statement from feats it's obvious Layers Transcends each other not just Normally but on conceptual level.

Just little longer. Wait for next month. We probably gonna get a direct statement for Transcendency between layers. Lmao even without direct statement from feats it's obvious Layers Transcends each other not just Normally but on conceptual level.
Maybe in volume 11 we already have it. I'm starting to lose patience with the late delivery. It's already in my country and they just say "Delivery delayed due to external factors". They'll probably stay in this until the 27th

Maybe in volume 11 we already have it. I'm starting to lose patience with the late delivery. It's already in my country and they just say "Delivery delayed due to external factors". They'll probably stay in this until the 27th
Bro page 60 to 70 raws drop it here when you got those 🙏. Sorry for the trouble 🤧

I am kinda curious about what they changed in Misha explaining interior part of bubble world..

Last edited:
Back