• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Nah Anos destroying silver sea statement has nothing to do with his previous life & Amuru not technically weak he was stated to closest being who could have succeeded Zenia.

If what you say it's true he only chose to reincarnate because of boredom may be.
Only Zinnia has statements about reaching the abyss of the Silver Sea. It's not just me but a Japanese reader of Maou Gakuin also claims that Zinnia must be stronger than Amuru. I'd rather stick with the theory that Anos is a being that came from outside the SS structure.It would make more sense for him to transcend the SS. nothing indicates that anyone other than Zinnia and Anos is capable of it.

Anos directly jump from possibly 2A to high1A how great that would be but unfortunately that is just a dream

Anos directly jump from possibly 2A to high1A how great that would be but unfortunately that is just a dream
Nah high 1-A is just impossible from what i know
There is a possibility for low 1-C or 1-B to high 1-B
But it seems that they want to make him the strongest tier 2 before working on his tier 1

Nah high 1-A is just impossible from what i know
There is a possibility for low 1-C or 1-B to high 1-B
But it seems that they want to make him the strongest tier 2 before working on his tier 1
I just had a dream of high1A anos 😂

Yes that's why asked cause I seen that dream in morning so I think that will become true so I tried to see will it will become true or not but as expected it is just a dream 😂
😂 I guess you are a real fan of the verse since you reached the point of dreaming about it

High 1-A I consider impossible compared to Anos, and 1-A almost impossible.

The only way Anos could get it would be for there to be infinite layers in the SS, each layer transcending each other, and the abyss transcending all infinite layers.

Basically this: Abyss 1-A>>>>>>Infinite Transcendent Layers high 1-B This is a very, like VERY small possibility

High 1-A I consider impossible compared to Anos, and 1-A almost impossible.

The only way Anos could get it would be for there to be infinite layers in the SS, each layer transcending each other, and the abyss transcending all infinite layers.

Basically this: Abyss 1-A>>>>>>Infinite Transcendent Layers high 1-B This is a very, like VERY small possibility
Doesn't need infinite layers
From what i know a character need to deepen himsel to affect a deeper layer world
If deeper layers was accepted as higher D
Then saying that the abyss transcend the concept of deepening would be enough for 1-A

Doesn't need infinite layers
From what i know a character need to deepen himsel to affect a deeper layer world
If deeper layers was accepted as higher D
Then saying that the abyss transcend the concept of deepening would be enough for 1-A
Atleast we will need a statement for Abyss layers not having concepts of space time and dimensions or some cardinal thing.

I believe never gonna happen so we should stop dreaming about 1A for now 1B is top priority for now
Don't underestimate Shu. If his intention is to create the strongest demon king in anime, he certainly knows Akuto Sai's history well and what he did to reach the level he is.

How would it feel the feeling is so good tier 11 mgk it sound better isn't it tier 11 mgk which solos your fav verse 😂

Wiki would treat it as one higher dimensional that's all. Need specific statement you see.
A higher dimension transcend the dimension before of it so it follow the concept of dimensional transcending

Transcending the concept of dimensional transcending mean no matter how much you transcend to higher. D even if you transcend infinite time you won't reach it because you are still following the concept of dimensional transcending

But we better not talk about this now because we don't know anything about the abyss

Last edited:
According to the young man, Izabella is the reincarnation of his older sister, who is a native of the "Disaster Abyss World," the home of the Phantom Beast Organization. The connection between Izabella and the Disaster Abyss World is still corroding her body even after her reincarnation...

Woah does that mean Abyss layer?

According to the young man, Izabella is the reincarnation of his older sister, who is a native of the "Disaster Abyss World," the home of the Phantom Beast Organization. The connection between Izabella and the Disaster Abyss World is still corroding her body even after her reincarnation...

Woah does that mean Abyss layer?
That's eve zenio not Abyssal world.

I believe Abyssal world which is in 99+ layers is not a world but they are refering to layers itself Abyss probably

@Dereck03 you completed Hyfollia world Arc right ?
I wanted to hear your thoughts on arcana and Anos travelling though Silver Sea and descending on Eve zenio probably arcana travelled infinite distance alongside Anos. I was hoping if it's possible to upscale infinite travel speed for Others also.

Who me??? I haven't even seen the anime.
images.jpg

Is there any new thing that can help the 2-A bubbles thing ?

Btw would Anos lose the layred hax if the layers transcend each other a dimensional transcending ?

Is there any new thing that can help the 2-A bubbles thing ?

Btw would Anos lose the layred hax if the layers transcend each other a dimensional transcending ?
Not really many ignoring the fact there is limited order in each bubble. I will try to make a thread once I Upgrade all characters abilities.

Not really many ignoring the fact there is limited order in each bubble. I will try to make a thread once I Upgrade all characters abilities.
Isn't one bubble of deeper layer share whole fire dew of countless bubble from shallow layer? So what happened to other bubble did they get any fire dew or not?

Back