• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

As an aside, why is Anos listed as "at least low 2C with gillieriam naviem" when 6 steps alone are enough to destroy a low 2C structure and the 7th would destroy said structure a thousand times over and there'll still be power to spare?

Because being 1000x stronger than a Low 2-C is Low 2-C.
Shouldn't this be 2-C?Destroying a low 2-C structure a thousand times could be portrayed as 2-C. The only thing stopping gillieriam naviem from destroying multiple worlds at once would be range.It's like you saying that a guy capable of destroying an infinitely sized universe an infinite number of times wouldn't be a 2-A feat solely because he hasn't been shown to destroy an infinite number of universes.

Or is this an issue about also destroying the indeterminable distance between universes?
I don't think range should prevent a destructive stunt from reaching a level it should.There is no way to destroy infinite distances. Affecting other universes that are at an infinite distance should only give range.

gillieriam naviem doesn't have 2-C range but should have 2-C AP
2-B AP technically. The 6th step destroyed an above baseline low 2-C structure, the 7th step was stated to destroy a standard baseline low 2-C structure + destroy it a thousand times over and still have more than enough power to spare that's textbook 2-B AP right there.

At least 1002 low 2-C structures destroyed + power to spare = 2-B AP

2-B AP technically. The 6th step destroyed an above baseline low 2-C structure, the 7th step was stated to destroy a standard baseline low 2-C structure + destroy it a thousand times over and still have more than enough power to spare that's textbook 2-B AP right there.

At least 1002 low 2-C structures destroyed + power to spare = 2-B AP
I forgot that destroying 1001 worlds is enough to get 2-B. I agree. More proof that deep layer denizens should be treated like 2-B AP and Durability. Shallow world destroyer spell is not enough to destroy a simple object in a deep world

This isn't about being 1000x stronger, it says it will destroy it a thousand times over same as egil grone angdroa that can destroy hundreds of thousands of worlds if not controlled
I get what you are trying to say but we should upgrade bubble to 2B Instead of using this statement or upgrade layer 1 Bubble to 2A. That has more context and statement anyway.

You need to destroy all of them at once to be 2-B, plus the fact that you need to take the distances between universes into account. So Anos's feat being explicitly related to only one universe ***** him over.

Yeah, basically the different between low 2C, 2C, 2B and 2A is not the number of the universe. But the space that contain the universe

Character get 2C because can give significant effect to 2C space, so does tier 2B and 2A

A space that can contain infinite number of universes get 2A tier, that space don't need to contain infinite universes in itself for get 2A tier. Even if that space just contain 10 universes or 1 universe or even dont contain universe

Should we make a CRT for tier 1 MG now? I mean the verse has got many things that no one even expects so we should proceed to the higher achievement 🗿
Wait for August 10. Then we can go on and make a upgrade CRT. We may get a statement in keyword about Transcendency between layers.

Whether there are 99 or countless layers of SS it doesn't matter because the main point is that SS is endless and with that can contain infinite layers which is enough

Whether there are 99 or countless layers of SS it doesn't matter because the main point is that SS is endless and with that can contain infinite layers which is enough
That is, use the same reason that the layers have infinite size, and with that, can theoretically contain an infinite number of layers?If the latter worked, I don't see why it couldn't work with Silver Sea either.I believe this would be the easiest CRT to accept. It would be better to mention this in the next CRT of the verse.Let's wait for volume 11 to arrive.

That is, use the same reason that the layers have infinite size, and with that, can theoretically contain an infinite number of layers?If the latter worked, I don't see why it couldn't work with Silver Sea either.I believe this would be the easiest CRT to accept. It would be better to mention this in the next CRT of the verse.Let's wait for volume 11 to arrive.
Yes. In order to contain infinite size you need infinite space. In order to contain infinite space you need infinite layers. Perhaps that’s another reason why the bubbles sink deeper and deeper.

Layer zero should contain infinite bubbles that's logical as there would be no shortage for bubbles. If a bubble gets destroyed new one would replace with no time.
Not just that, we know each layer has infinite size and when they first came out of the bubble they said their entire view as far as the eyes can see were filled with bubbles. This included misha who's basically the creator god and can view an infinite distance.

You can't fill infinite space with countless objects so layer 0 should definitely have infinite universes

Back