• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

Eh, no. Irrelevant get nuked. So the top speed now will be Immeasurable.
I see, interesting. Although, now someone being Outversal but inmesurable will rather look kinda weird.

Unless into the inmesurable speed rating there are infinite degrees of speed.
Like X character being x30000 faster than the other into the inmesurable speed tier.

Why eques' age is 7million+ years old???

He is existed before the creation of all things include the order(concept) of time and space. And after the destruction of all things

So his age must: predate time and space

He is existed before the creation of all things include the order(concept) of time and space. And after the destruction of all things

Just 7 millions years is too small if he existed before creation.

His age: irrelevant (I am unsure of this but if he existed before the creation of concept of time, then yes) | at least 7 million+ years old

But I guess we give irrelevant age to people who existed before the concept of time and creation
For example, this profile

But again, it is only my idea if his claim is true

His age: irrelevant (I am unsure of this but if he existed before the creation of concept of time, then yes) | at least 7 million+ years old

But I guess we give irrelevant age to people who existed before the concept of time and creation
For example, this profile

But again, it is only my idea if his claim is true
Just 7 millions years is too small if he existed before creation.

He existed before Elensia world. From the beginning of the bubble world born. Yeah he existed before order of time even born if we take it. But he didn't had any body or something. Graham experiment gave him a form. But he probably would have gotten the body but you know militia evolved in a different way.

He existed before Elensia world. From the beginning of the bubble world born. Yeah he existed before order of time even born if we take it. But he didn't had any body or something. Graham experiment gave him a form. But he probably would have gotten the body but you know militia evolved in a different way.
Damn it means his age is irrelevant since he exists before the concept of time. Should I do thread about that?

Damn, can't believe irrelevant is getting nukes but oh well, less privileges you 1A characters I guess.

Anyway @EldemadeDityjon wanted to tell you to forget about using the balzorondo feat for immeasurable/infinite speed because;
  • Its clearly stated that it was like time was stopped and not exactly he's cutting through time to cut future or past
  • Its what gave deeper world inhabitants their MFTL+ rating when it was calced. Here it is

Damn, can't believe irrelevant is getting nukes but oh well, less privileges you 1A characters I guess.

Anyway @EldemadeDityjon wanted to tell you to forget about using the balzorondo feat for immeasurable/infinite speed because;
  • Its clearly stated that it was like time was stopped and not exactly he's cutting through time to cut future or past
  • Its what gave deeper world inhabitants their MFTL+ rating when it was calced. Here it is
Each of 5 chalices of hyfollia has unique sword play don't see why him saying cutting thru time is only Mftl+ when it can be infinite speed.

Each of 5 chalices of hyfollia has unique sword play don't see why him saying cutting thru time is only Mftl+ when it can be infinite speed.
It says it was like time had stopped after his statement of cutting through time that's why its taken as viewing them as stationary.

It's better not to use the feat for infinite/immeasurable speed so that we still have a decent justification for MFTL+ as its the only one we have besides shin and its difficult to find characters that legitimately scale to shin

Even without it we still have the fact that magic bullets can travel an infinite distance and the characters can react to them. Its better than the balzorondo statement that's borderline hyperbolic/contradictory

It says it was like time had stopped after his statement of cutting through time that's why its taken as viewing them as stationary.

It's better not to use the feat for infinite/immeasurable speed so that we still have a decent justification for MFTL+ as its the only one we have besides shin and its difficult to find characters that legitimately scale to shine

Even without it we still have the fact that magic bullets can travel an infinite distance and the characters can react to them. Its better than the balzorondo statement that's borderline hyperbolic/contradictory
Dude that was from anos perception. Read the chapter again. He already has immeasurable speed if he sees things as stationary don't know how you can say it's just Mftl+.

Dude that was from anos perception. Read the chapter again. He already has immeasurable speed if he sees things as stationary don't know how you can say it's just Mftl+.
I see your point but where will the new Mftl+ justification come from? Or will all characters who keep up with deeper world inhabitants get infinite speed?

I see your point but where will the new Mftl+ justification come from? Or will all characters who keep up with deeper world inhabitants get infinite speed?
Don't know but the point still stand almost everyone is comparable to Belzerondo gets infinite speed. Also i am on my last translation for anos feat gonna drop it later 3-4 hrs for infinite speed upgrade.

I think every chief god should be considered as immeasurable speed as they existed before concept of time and Eques was able to move thru time. Deeper layers chief gods are naturally faster than shallow layers. Another thing i asked in many threads people said if a immeasurable speed character gets blizted then other characters should have immeasurable speed. Like it's not necessary to be stated that they moved in time. Yzark should get immeasurable speed for Blitzing and killing off anos.

Don't know but the point still stand almost everyone is comparable to Belzerondo gets infinite speed. Also i am on my last translation for anos feat gonna drop it later 3-4 hrs for infinite speed upgrade.

I think every chief god should be considered as immeasurable speed as they existed before concept of time and Eques was able to move thru time. Deeper layers chief gods are naturally faster than shallow layers. Another thing i asked in many threads people said if a immeasurable speed character gets blizted then other characters should have immeasurable speed. Like it's not necessary to be stated that they moved in time. Yzark should get immeasurable speed for Blitzing and killing off anos.
Drop link here when you make the CRT

New poster is out.

New poster is out.

Legends say that store is an outerversal structure.

Pode-se argumentar para low ball low complex espere por um mês estamos recebendo um novo volume de LN, pode ter uma explicação melhor.
I would like to talk about higher dimensions. Layer 0 has an infinite supply of worlds, right?Wouldn't that be enough to argue that deep layered worlds receive an infinite amount of fire dew? Both magic power and fire dew flows from shallow to deep and We know that unevolved worlds continue to release fire dew until the world does collapse and be destroyed at some point, and so, other worlds are born to replace it. wouldn't that prove that deep layered deep worlds have an infinite power difference compared to a shallow world? correct me if i'm talking nonsense.

"On the other hand, the unevolved bubble world continues to release fire dew. The receiver of this is the small world that has finished evolving. Magic power flows from shallow to deep, and fire dew also flows from shallow to deep."

I would like to talk about higher dimensions. Layer 0 has an infinite supply of worlds, right?Wouldn't that be enough to argue that deep layered worlds receive an infinite amount of fire dew? Both magic power and fire dew flows from shallow to deep and We know that unevolved worlds continue to release fire dew until the world does collapse and be destroyed at some point, and so, other worlds are born to replace it. wouldn't that prove that deep layered deep worlds have an infinite power difference compared to a shallow world? correct me if i'm talking nonsense.

"On the other hand, the unevolved bubble world continues to release fire dew. The receiver of this is the small world that has finished evolving. Magic power flows from shallow to deep, and fire dew also flows from shallow to deep."
I also bought up the same thing others really not get that logic don't know why. Yeah technically deeper layers should get infinite amount of fire dew. Magic bullet arc also stated fire dew comes from foamy worlds. I hope author just puts Transcends word for layers difference it will be easier to argue here in wiki.

I also bought up the same thing others really not get that logic don't know why. Yeah technically deeper layers should get infinite amount of fire dew. Magic bullet arc also stated fire dew comes from foamy worlds. I hope author just puts Transcends word for layers difference it will be easier to argue here in wiki.
Isn't "Evolving" the author's way of saying that the worlds "transcend" to a deeper layer?

This scan provides further proof for the fire dew.

Back