• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I have a question, what happens if we put Anos vs Accelerator? Can Anos do anything against his 11D defense?

I found a Japanese site where a guy made a list of 70 strongest characters from the Maou Gakuin no Futekigousha verse. Anos ranked 5th behind Heathenia, Mutoh, Amuru, and Zinnia Shivaheld. Including, Eremita Elmide was in 6th place and Yzak in 7th.

Last edited:
t's a memory of a distant, distant beginning--

It was the primordial and repeated hundreds of millions of creations in this world.

The silver-haired girl opens her eyelids.

The first thing that was reflected in the field of view was the sky that was dyed pure white on one side.

There is no top and bottom, no left and right, and as far as the eye can see, white continues forever.

The pure white world melts.

It's as gentle and soft as snow.

Eventually, behind the pure white world, a desolate land appeared.

Devastated towns and villages, drowned seas, dead forests, crumbled mountains.

The end of the world with no sign of living things was struck in front of the girl.

"This is the end of the world of Elenesia"

Could someone tell me what this white sky that exists even after the destruction of the world of Elenesia is? It wouldn't be emptiness, but I'm also sure it's not just an illusion. I think

It was the primordial and repeated hundreds of millions of creations in this world.

The first thing that was reflected in the field of view was the sky that was dyed pure white on one side.

There is no top and bottom, no left and right, and as far as the eye can see, white continues forever.

The end of the world with no sign of living things was struck in front of the girl.

Could someone tell me what this white sky that exists even after the destruction of the world of Elenesia is? It wouldn't be emptiness, but I'm also sure it's not just an illusion. I think
It's a white void. I am pretty sure it doesn't have neither space or time.

Just a void I reckon

You mean how they need extra layers just by going to a different universe in the same layer?
That also works but i am pretty sure guardian gods(layer 1 Resistance) < gods (2 layer) < father of Heavenly god (3 layer)< Creator and destruction gods (4 layers) < chief god (5 layers)

Just ignore 4 gods of juri they are only limited to Militia world.

Would it be a void that exists beyond the world, but still below layer 1 space?
It's a void space inside the bubble. I think azure sky of gods is 4D mortal world is 3D but the main problem is mortal world is stated to be near Infinite in one translation and other stated infinite so we should probably have to wait for LN official translation. Or next Volume to get proper explanation on silver sea.

That also works but i am pretty sure guardian gods(layer 1 Resistance) < gods (2 layer) < father of Heavenly god (3 layer)< Creator and destruction gods (4 layers) < chief god (5 layers)

Just ignore 4 gods of juri they are only limited to Militia world.
Shouldn't it be guardian gods< gods< creator and destruction god< HFG< chief god? Since normally HFG should be above creator and destruction god. Also the first 4 gods misha created (birth, abortion, etc) after she remade the world should be higher than the other gods... Oh you said we should ignore it but they should also exist in other worlds

Shouldn't it be guardian gods< gods< creator and destruction god< HFG< chief god? Since normally HFG should be above creator and destruction god. Also the first 4 gods misha created (birth, abortion, etc) after she remade the world should be higher than the other gods... Oh you said we should ignore it but they should also exist in other worlds
No complete azure sky and Mortal world is Misha creation. HFG didn't creates creation and destruction gods if he was able to do that then he would have resurrected destruction god.

4 gods of juri don't exist in any worlds except militia world

No complete azure sky and Mortal world is Misha creation. HFG didn't creates creation and destruction gods if he was able to do that then he would have resurrected destruction god.

4 gods of juri don't exist in any worlds except militia world
But HFG is independent of all order including creation and destruction but all other order is dependent on him except creation and destruction but that works I guess.

Regarding creating another destruction god, isn't the reason he couldn't do that because the order if destruction was still functioning just altered?

We should also start creating profiles for the gods as they are clearly stated to be HDE and most of Anos resistance feats come from there but his resistances are only said to be 3D

I wanna try upgrading mid tiers before the events of the silver sea to above 7B and above supersonic+

There are clear mountain feats in the subterranean arc and there should be speed feats above supersonic+ in the sword tournament.

We also need a profile for miss/avos dilhevia as both her and lay get massive stat amps with true <theo asc>

But HFG is independent of all order including creation and destruction but all other order is dependent on him except creation and destruction but that works I guess.

Regarding creating another destruction god, isn't the reason he couldn't do that because the order if destruction was still functioning just altered?

We should also start creating profiles for the gods as they are clearly stated to be HDE and most of Anos resistance feats come from there but his resistances are only said to be 3D
Where did it started HFG was independent from creation and destruction?

Conventional gods with HDE? From what?
There is a statment from HFG that they are higher existence & higher order, also selection referee or whatever there was statement for god's being Transcended beings. Also they exist in a dimensions above mortal world where life on earth can't reach. They also manipulate fate of the mortals.

There is a statment from HFG that they are higher existence & higher order, also selection referee or whatever there was statement for god's being Transcended beings. Also they exist in a dimensions above mortal world where life on earth can't reach. They also manipulate fate of the mortals.
Haven't gone that far so I'll try finding the statement

It's a void space inside the bubble. I think azure sky of gods is 4D mortal world is 3D but the main problem is mortal world is stated to be near Infinite in one translation and other stated infinite so we should probably have to wait for LN official translation. Or next Volume to get proper explanation on silver sea.
There no world can be 3D, world/universe by default is 4D

Unless if you wanna says there is no time in that world

"In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, toughness, magic power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a weight to you. If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you will not be able to destroy a single ship here."

Shouldn't that be enough to claim that the denizens of the deep world have AP 2-B? I mean, Anos is capable of destroying all the worlds in the first layer, but it's not enough to destroy a single object in the second. It should be the same with the inhabitants of deep layers. The right thing would be to upgrade the low 2-C to at least 2-B for deep-sea dwellers.

Last edited:
"In this small world, which exists deeper than your small world, the power of everything is in another dimension. Strength, speed, toughness, magic power, everything. Even the resistance of a grain of air would be a weight to you. If you unleash your shallow, world-destroying magic, you will not be able to destroy a single ship here."

Shouldn't that be enough to claim that the denizens of the deep world have AP 2-B? I mean, Darkseid is capable of destroying all the worlds in the first layer, but it's not enough to destroy a single object in the second. It should be the same with the inhabitants of deep layers. The right thing would be to upgrade the low 2-C to at least 2-B for deep-sea dwellers.
Darkseid? Anos is from DC now?

Shouldn't that be enough to claim that the denizens of the deep world have AP 2-B? I mean, Darkseid is capable of destroying all the worlds in the first layer, but it's not enough to destroy a single object in the second. It should be the same with the inhabitants of deep layers. The right thing would be to upgrade the low 2-C to at least 2-B for deep-sea dwellers.
Bro a single bubble itself is 2B bare minimum. But Fixxed has some plans for it. I will leave it him.

Last edited:
For now the 2-B worlds update won't be done, it should fix this. 2-B AP for deeper inhabitants. I don't think it's that hard to accept this little modification
I have plans for solid 2A AP for layer 1 & above possibly low 1C. But I will wait for a month to see what next volume keywords gonna explain about layers.

I think i will make a thread for fire dew and something else

Concept type 1 for fire dew
Everyone in deeper layers should get concepts type 1 and law manipulation resistance.

Possibly NEP type 1 for Yzark source. Naga , Costoria and bobonga too. Pretty sure it's stated as non existent or something for eve zenio inhabitants.

Back