• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin: Eques age Issue

ImmortalDread

Call me Dread
Username Only
VS Battles
Retired

Introduction:

A minor modification in his age. He existed before the creation of all things, including the order (concept) of time and space, and after the destruction of all things. He exists before the militia world, and he existed before Elensia's world. Here is scan

"Did you think you were the only one?"
Amidst the sound of the violent clash of doomed magic, Eques emits a noisy voice.

"Did you think you were the only one who stood up against the will of the world? There were misfits in the world of Elenesia, and in the world before that, and in the world far before that. Countless times before, the "wheels of fate" have swallowed up tiny foreign bodies like you. They who were once called misfits have now become, without exception, a cog in the orderly wheel."

Summary:

The profile link - Eques
Age: 700,000,000+ --> Irrelevant (existed before the creation of all things including the order (concept) of time and space) | at least 700,000,000+

Note: before I get disagreements from members, we give irrelevant age to users who exist before the concept of time, take a look into this boundless character profile
credits and big thanks to @Fixxed and @EldemadeDityjon

Agree with the OP. As time is also a order in MG Eques was the will of the world so logically he existed even before order of time created.

If simply existing before the concept of time is enough then I don't see why not but considering the silver sea has a timeline of its own, if its later expanded upon them we might get eques age later on so I believe its alright to leave it as "at least 700 million+ years"

If simply existing before the concept of time is enough then I don't see why not but considering the silver sea has a timeline of its own, if its later expanded upon them we might get eques age later on so I believe its alright to leave it as "at least 700 million+ years"
Existing before time is irrelevant.

He existed before the creation, if we compare it, 700 million+ years is nothing. Hence, why it is irrelevant to him.

Irrelevant to him from his own reality/world. Silver sea itself is at least 14,000years old and I'm sure we agreed eques isn't as old as the silver sea but if it doesn't matter we can make it irrelevant I guess

Irrelevant to him from his own reality/world. Silver sea itself is at least 14,000years old and I'm sure we agreed eques isn't as old as the silver sea but if it doesn't matter we can make it irrelevant I guess
Dude why does silver sea time matter its still the fact he existed before concept of time. Silver sea time and bubbles world time are different.

By your logic Eques should be 14K years does that make sense ? Like don't compare silver sea timeline it's irrelevant.

Dude why does silver sea time matter its still the fact he existed before concept of time. Silver sea time and bubbles world time are different.

By your logic Eques should be 14K years does that make sense ? Like don't compare silver sea timeline it's irrelevant.
I see, irrelevant it is then. Agree with the OP

I fixed minor errors, by the way I can't close threads, just let this alone and maybe someone would close it. No need to ask staff.

Back