• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

残り二本の血槍はそのまままっすぐ、 陣形中央にて氷の世界を狙う二 人に迫った。

「想定内だ」

魔法障壁にてそれを受け止めたのが、 前方に展開していた二名の隊長、ネロとコルクスである。 血槍が左翼、 右翼に回り込んだときからこの状況を想定に入れ、下がり気味になっていたのだろう。

ベレニツィア・ノイン 「「<魔深流失波濤砲>」」

二本の銃砲に夥しい魔力が集中する。 氷の世界めがけて、 青き魔弾が 発射された。

だが直後、 その二つの魔弾が骨の槍に貫かれ、大爆発を引き起こし た。九番隊隊長レゲロ、 十番隊隊長ビリジアはその爆炎に飲み込まれ る。

イージェスの魔槍に間合いはない。

緋髄愴ディルフィンシュテインの穂先が、 次元を超えて奴らの銃口を 貫いたのだ。

ベレニツィア・ノイン 魔槍で致命傷を与えるのは難しい。 イージェスは<魔深流失波濤砲> を奴らの至近距離にて爆発させる手を狙っていたのだ。

血槍にてそれを撃たせぬように立ち回ったのも、 奴らの油断を誘う策 の一つ。

撃つことができれば勝てると思わせ、 その実、撃った瞬間の魔弾を貫 く算段だったのだ。

「槍だからと油断しすぎよ。 ここが魔弾世界でなければ、とうの昔に全 員串刺しだ」

隻眼を光らせ、 イージェスが言った。

The remaining two blood spears went straight for the two men in the center of the formation who were aiming at the ice world.

"As expected."

The two captains deployed in front of them, Nero and Corkus, caught them with their magical barriers. They must have anticipated this situation from the time the blood lances circled their left and right flanks, and were on the verge of falling back.

Berenizia Noyne: "<Magic Deep-Spouting Wave Cannon>"

A great deal of magical power is concentrated in the two guns. Blue magic bullets were fired at the ice world.

Immediately afterwards, however, the two magic bullets were pierced by the bone spears, causing a huge explosion. Captain Leggero of the Ninth and Captain Viridia of the Tenth were swallowed by the explosion.

There was no time for the magic spear of Eges.

The tip of the Dirfinstain pathetic scarlet pith pierced through their muzzle, transcending dimensions.

Berenizia Noin: It is difficult to inflict a mortal wound with a magic spear. Eges was aiming to detonate a <Magic Deep Melt Wave Cannon> at close range of them.

The fact that he used the blood lance to prevent them from firing it was one of his strategies to make them let their guard down.

He wanted them to think that they could win if they could shoot, but in fact, he was planning to penetrate the magic bullet at the moment of shooting.

"You're too careless just because it's a spear. If this were not the world of magic bullets, they would have skewered everyone long ago."

With a gleam in his eye, Eges said.
Once again this would be taking as pocket dimension or different dimensions spaces not higher dimensions.
Its a shame but we cant get tier 1 Maou through eges

Wiki will treat it as, wiki will treat it as.... Where does this negativity come from? If you have that attitude then you will never make a CRT because you think wiki will treat it as X thing, just look at the TD thread.
I'm just going from what I've seen happen many times. Not saying we shouldn't make a CRT, I'm saying how these reasons are probably gonna get downloaded.
TD thread was great. Was about to get downloaded if not for the blatant fact that order Was shown to exist as dualities.
In this current case, we don't have blatant, 'you're an idiot if you try to play it' proof.
Dimension statement would be treated as hyperbole.
Eges spear being negged by deeper world reality would be treated as deeper world order power killing the spears abilities.

Y'all have been here longer than me. You should know how tough it is to upgrade maou by now.

Yes, I definitely do.
I'm not the one who's going to downplay it. I'm just trying to lower everyones expectations for when the upgrade gets denied so there will be no disappointment or negative feelings.

Expect disappointment and when it does come you won't be discouraged

And that's where I'm stomped. This is basically common sense. Elenesia can easily observe an infinite sized universe but cant see the end of the silver sea
🗿🗿🗿Dude you are telling the same thing I said.
Really? The range was reduced? Would still be treated as power null from magic bullet world order not deeper world having more coordinates for the spear to cross
Do you know what really powernull does? LMAO

🗿🗿🗿Dude you are telling the same thing I said.

Do you know what really powernull does? LMAO
Yes I know what power null does. I'm just taking the stance of a possible downplayed to let us know how they're gonna argue against it and I'm pretty sure they'll say something along the lines of "deeper world reality was power killing the spear but couldn't null it completely.

Anyway, I checked out the plot manipulation page and now I agree. Order clearly fits the definition given there

Bro Silver bubbles and normal bubbles we can argue for higher dimensionality for Silver bubbles like they do evolve
Yeah if silver bubble is transcend in supperior context

I mean silver bubble can be higher dimensional if it infinitely larger or infinitely supperior and perceive a normal bubble only as infinitesimall portion/part of it

Yeah if silver bubble is transcend in supperior context

I mean silver bubble can be higher dimensional if it infinitely larger or infinitely supperior and perceive a normal bubble only as infinitesimall portion/part of it
まん 「紅血魔槍、 秘奥が肆――」

巨大な血の門がそこに出現する。 それはこれまでもよりも更に大き く、そして強力な魔力を秘めている。

多様な世界での戦闘を経て、 研鑽を積んだことにより、 ミリティア世 界にいたときよりも冥王の実力は数段増している。 その言葉通り、いかに敵が魔弾世界エレネシアが誇る深淵総軍といえど、雑兵如きには後れをとるまい。

けっかいもん 「一<血界門> !」

血の門が開かれる。

兵士たちの放った数十発もの魔弾がそこをくぐった瞬間、 次元に飲ま れて消えた。

次の瞬間、 その魔弾は奴らが布陣を敷くその場所に出現する。

「くっ······!!」

奴らが気がついた瞬間、 魔弾は爆発した。

「ぐっ、ぬうつ······ ! ! 」

「次元術式の使い手か・・・・・・」

隊長クラスほどの反魔法は使えぬものの、それでも兵士たちもかなり のレベルだ。 <血界門>にて返された魔弾を直撃した者もいるが、 軽傷 けっかいもん である。

「くるがよい、 深淵総軍」

腰を落とし、 イージェスは静かに魔愴を構えた。

兵士たちは魔法陣を描きながらも、しかし魔弾を撃つことはない。 撃 てば先程同様、 <血界門> にて別次元に飛ばされ、 そして奴らのもとへ 「けっかいもん 返される。

"The Red Blood Demon Spear, the secret of the secret is four..."

A huge blood gate will appear there. It is even larger and more powerful than before.

Having gone through battles in various worlds and having studied hard, the Pluto King's ability has increased by several orders of magnitude compared to when he was in the world of Militia. As he said, no matter how the enemy may be the proud abyssal army of the magic bullet world of Eresia, he will not fall behind a small army.

The blood gate "<One blood gate> !"

The gates of blood are opened.

The moment dozens of magic bullets fired by the soldiers passed through it, they were swallowed by the dimension and disappeared.

The next moment, the magic bullets appear at the spot where they are positioned.

"Damn ------!!!"

The moment they noticed, the magic bullet exploded.

"Ugh, Nuptu------ ! ! !"

"Dimensional magic user. ・・・・・・"

The soldiers, although they cannot use the same level of anti-magic as the captains, are still at a very high level.

"Come, all the forces of the abyss!"

Sitting down, Eges silently readied his pathetique.

The soldiers draw a magic circle, but do not shoot magic bullets. If they do, they will be sent to another dimension at the Blood Realm Gate, and then they will be returned to them.
しばらくすると、 寝息が聞こえてきた。

エレネシアがその神眼で深淵を覗くも、 本当に寝入ってしまっている ようだった。

不可解に思いながらも、 彼女はムトーを起こさないように気をつけな フレス がらく飛行>で飛び上がり、 その場を離れた。

追ってくるかとエレネシアは警戒したが、 ムトーが起きる気配はない。

しばらく空を飛び続け、 安全圏まで離れたところで着地した。 彼女は ほっと胸を撫で下ろす。

「言い忘れたんだけど、自由にしていいのは逃げること以外の話だから 「ね」

聞こえるはずのないムトーの声を耳にし、 エレネシアは振り返った。

次の瞬間、彼女はマングローブの木の上にいた。

ほったて小屋がある。 ムトーのねぐらだ。 突然の出来事にエレネシアはなにが起きたのかさえわからなかった。

「・・・・・・なにをしたの?」

「なにって」

ムトーは不思議そうな顔をする。 説明するまでもないと言いたげであった。

「君が逃げたから、 追いかけて連れ戻した」

安全圏まで逃げたと思っていたエレネシアを一瞬で捕捉し、追いつ き抱えてここまで運んだのだ。

あまりにも、力の次元が違いすぎる。
だからこそ、彼は人質であるエレネシアを放って眠りについたのだろう。

After a while, she could hear him breathing in his sleep.

When Elenesia looked into the abyss with her divine eyes, she seemed to have truly fallen asleep.

Inexplicably, she was careful not to wake MUTO as she leapt up and away from him.

Elenesia was alarmed, wondering if he was following her, but there was no sign of MUTO waking up.

She often flew through the air and landed in a safe distance away. She patted her chest in relief.

"I forgot to mention that the only thing you're free to do is run away."

Hearing MUTO's voice, which she couldn't have heard, Elenesia turned around.

The next thing she knew, she was in a mangrove tree.

There is a hotchpotch hut. It was MUTO's hideout. Suddenly, Elenesia did not even know what had happened.

"...... What did you do?"

"what exactly?"

MUTO looked at me strangely. He seemed to want to say that he didn't need to explain.

"You ran away, so I chased you and brought you back".

In an instant, he had caught up with Elenesia, who had thought she had fled to a safe distance, and carried her back here.

It is too much, too different a dimension of power.
That is probably why he let go of his hostage, Elenesia, and went to sleep....
「この程度の弾丸ではイレギュラーになりはせんよ、 元首アノス」

「ふむ。 力を見せればいいのか?」

地面を蹴り、 間合いに踏み込む。

「話が早い」

<深源死殺> の拳を奴の土手っ腹にぶち込む。 ジジの体は僅かに浮い たが、この魔弾世界の秩序では薄皮一枚傷つけることができぬ。

「効かんよ。 我が世界の理がまだ理解できんか」

「なにを言っている?」

拳を開く。 終末の火が煌々と燃えていた。

ベブズド エギルグローネ・アングドロア <深源死殺> と同時に発動した<極獄界滅灰燼魔砲> を握り込み、隠 していたのだ。

魔弾を放とうとしていたジジは、 咄嗟に反魔法に切り替える。

直後、 終末の火が奴の体を飲み込んだ。

「俺が未だこの世界に適応できぬと思っているなら、 深淵総軍の分析と やらも大したことはない」

俺の背後に、魔法陣の砲塔がずらりと並ぶ。

その数は十と四。
すべての砲塔から黒き粒子が立ち上り、 七重の螺旋 を描く。

"A bullet of this magnitude will not make you an irregularity, Headman Anos."

"Hmm. Show of force?"

Kicking the ground, he steps into the gap.

"Fast talker."

I put <Deep Source Death Killer>fist into his stomach. Gigi's body floated slightly, but in the order of this magic bullet world, not even a thin layer of skin could be harmed.

"It won't work. You still don't understand the logic of my world, do you?"

"What are you talking about?"

He opens his fist. The fire of the apocalypse was burning brightly.

Bevsd Egilgurone Angudoroa, who had activated it at the same time as the <Death Killer of the Deep Source>, was clutching and concealing the <Glossed Ash Ember Cannon of the Extreme Hell World>.

Gigi, who was about to release a magic bullet, quickly switched to anti-magic.

Immediately after, the fire of the apocalypse engulfed his body.

"If you still think I can't adapt to this world, then the analysis of the Abyssal General's army and all that doesn't help much."

Behind me, a row of magic turrets line up.

The number is ten and four.
Black particles rise from all the turrets and form a sevenfold spiral.
銀水聖海は広い。

果てしなく広大だ。

自らの世界にならくまなく行き届いた彼女の神眼めをもってすら、その全貌を予想することさえできない。

その果てしなさは、彼女には平和までの距離に感じられた。

どれだけ平和を求めても、そこには永遠にたどり着けない。そんな風に思えてしまうほどに、この銀海は果てしない。

The silver water sacred sea is wide.

It is endlessly vast.

Even with her God's eye, which is well penetrated throughout her own world, she is unable to predict the whole picture.

Its endlessness felt to her like a distance to peace.

No matter how much we seek peace, we will never get there. This silver sea is so endless that it seems that way.
残り二本の血槍はそのまままっすぐ、 陣形中央にて氷の世界を狙う二 人に迫った。

「想定内だ」

魔法障壁にてそれを受け止めたのが、 前方に展開していた二名の隊長、ネロとコルクスである。 血槍が左翼、 右翼に回り込んだときからこの状況を想定に入れ、下がり気味になっていたのだろう。

ベレニツィア・ノイン 「「<魔深流失波濤砲>」」

二本の銃砲に夥しい魔力が集中する。 氷の世界めがけて、 青き魔弾が 発射された。

だが直後、 その二つの魔弾が骨の槍に貫かれ、大爆発を引き起こし た。九番隊隊長レゲロ、 十番隊隊長ビリジアはその爆炎に飲み込まれ る。

イージェスの魔槍に間合いはない。

緋髄愴ディルフィンシュテインの穂先が、 次元を超えて奴らの銃口を 貫いたのだ。

ベレニツィア・ノイン 魔槍で致命傷を与えるのは難しい。 イージェスは<魔深流失波濤砲> を奴らの至近距離にて爆発させる手を狙っていたのだ。

血槍にてそれを撃たせぬように立ち回ったのも、 奴らの油断を誘う策 の一つ。

撃つことができれば勝てると思わせ、 その実、撃った瞬間の魔弾を貫 く算段だったのだ。

「槍だからと油断しすぎよ。 ここが魔弾世界でなければ、とうの昔に全 員串刺しだ」

隻眼を光らせ、 イージェスが言った。

The remaining two blood spears went straight for the two men in the center of the formation who were aiming at the ice world.

"As expected."

The two captains deployed in front of them, Nero and Corkus, caught them with their magical barriers. They must have anticipated this situation from the time the blood lances circled their left and right flanks, and were on the verge of falling back.

Berenizia Noyne: "<Magic Deep-Spouting Wave Cannon>"

A great deal of magical power is concentrated in the two guns. Blue magic bullets were fired at the ice world.

Immediately afterwards, however, the two magic bullets were pierced by the bone spears, causing a huge explosion. Captain Leggero of the Ninth and Captain Viridia of the Tenth were swallowed by the explosion.

There was no time for the magic spear of Eges.

The tip of the Dirfinstain pathetic scarlet pith pierced through their muzzle, transcending dimensions.

Berenizia Noin: It is difficult to inflict a mortal wound with a magic spear. Eges was aiming to detonate a <Magic Deep Melt Wave Cannon> at close range of them.

The fact that he used the blood lance to prevent them from firing it was one of his strategies to make them let their guard down.

He wanted them to think that they could win if they could shoot, but in fact, he was planning to penetrate the magic bullet at the moment of shooting.

"You're too careless just because it's a spear. If this were not the world of magic bullets, they would have skewered everyone long ago."

With a gleam in his eye, Eges said.
「「「<魔深流失波濤砲>」」」

四つの銃砲から、 青き魔弾が放たれる。

「ぬるい」

一呼吸の間に、 四連突き。 次元を越えたディルフィンシュテインが、 発射直後の青き魔弾を貫いた。

だが、爆発は起こらない。

ベレニツィア・ノイン

<魔深流失波濤砲>に似せたフェイクの魔弾だ。

ビリジアは銃砲を捨て、 魔槍の穂先をわしづかみにした。 どれだけ次 元を超えようと、 その穂先とイージェスの手にしている魔槍はつながっ ている。 そのまま、 力任せに、 奴はディルフィンシュテインを押さえつ ける。

「武器を捨てて投降すれば、 命は保証する」

ベレニツィア・ノイン 残り三人の隊長が、 <魔深流失波濤砲>の銃口を氷の世界に向けた。 イージェスは槍を手放そうとはしない。

それを返答と受け取り、容赦なく青き魔弾が発射された。

「ぬるいと言うたはずだ」

槍を押さえつけようとするビリジアの力を巧みに利用し、 槍術の技で もってイージェスは奴の体をよろめかせる。

瞬間、 イージェスはつかまっているビリジアごと槍の穂先を次元の彼 方に移動させ、放たれた青き三つの魔弾を連続で突いた。

ベレニツィア・ノイン 当然、 穂先をつかんでいるビリジアは<魔深流失波濤砲に直撃する ことになる。

ゴルロム 奴は<魔弾防壁>を展開してそれを防ぐ。

The "<Magic Deep-Spouting Wave Cannon>"

Blue magic bullets are released from the four cannons.

"Lukewarm."

In the space of a single breath, four consecutive thrusts. The dimension-crossing Dilfinschtein pierced the blue magic bullet immediately after it was fired.

However, no explosion occurs.

Berenizia Noin

It was a fake magic bullet, similar to the <Magic Deep Flow Wave Cannon>.

Viridia drops her gun and grabs the tip of the magic spear. No matter how many dimensions he crosses, the spearhead is still connected to the magic spear in Eges hand. With a mighty, uncontrollable grip, he seizes Dilfinnshtein.

"Lay down your arms and surrender, and I will spare your life."

Berenizia Noin, the three remaining captains point the muzzle of their "Magic Profound Wave Cannon" at the icy world. Eges would not let go of his spear.

Taking this as a response, a blue magic bullet was fired without mercy.

"I told you it was too lukewarm."

By skillfully utilizing the power of Viridia's attempts to hold the spear, and with a spear technique, Eges staggers his body.

A moment later, Eges moved the tip of his spear, along with the viridia he was holding on to, beyond the dimension, and struck three blue magic bullets in rapid succession.

Naturally, the viridia that is grabbing the tip of the spear will be directly hit by the <Magic Profusion Wave Cannon>.

Gorlom: He deploys his <Magic Bulletproof Wall> to prevent it.
「おあいにくさま」

サーシャの声が響く。

瞳に浮かんでいるのは、 <理滅の魔眼>。

彼女の手には理滅剣ヴェヌズドノアが握られていた。

その発動には時間がかかる。
魔弾でとどめをさせと冥王が言ったの は、 彼女が理滅剣を使うのを隠すためだ。

「魔弾世界だからって、 槍が刺さらないと思ったかしら?」

魔弾世界の秩序が、次第に理滅剣によって滅ぼされ始めた。 彼女の 魔眼の届く範囲は最早、 奴らの領域ではない。

一瞬の戸惑いを見逃さず、サーシャは地面を蹴った。

「槍は回避。 まず男から確実に倒す」

首を貫かれながらも、 ビリジアがそう指示を飛ばす。

ソネイド 三名の隊長は<銀界魔弾> の大砲をイージェスに向けた。

「緋髄愴、 秘奥が壱―」

ビリジアから穂先が抜かれ、 イージェスの魔槍が閃く。

彼が静かに構えをとったかに思えた次の瞬間、 隊長の三名の腕がく 銀界魔弾>の大砲ごと、ぼとりと落ちる。 ソネイドその胸には、大きな穴が空いていた。

せんが 「一<閃牙>」

がっくりと三名の隊長が崩れ落ちる。 魔槍で穿った、 深い傷だ。 根源にまで及んでいる。

「言うたはずだ。 ここが魔弾世界でなければ、とうの昔に全員串刺し よ」

"Sorry to bother you."

Sasha's voice echoes.

Floating in her eyes is a <The magical eye of reason destruction>.

In her hand was Venuzdonor, the sword of destruction.

It takes time to activate it.
The reason the Dark Lord told her to finish him off with a magic bullet was to hide her use of the Sword of Destruction.

"Did you think that just because it's a magic bullet world, the spear wouldn't pierce?"

The order in the world of magic bullets has gradually begun to be destroyed by the Rishonen. The range of her magical eye is no longer their domain.

Not missing a moment of confusion, Sasha kicked the ground.

"Avoid spears. Make sure to take down the man first."

While being pierced through the neck, Viridia sends out such instructions.

Sonaid The three captains pointed the cannon of the <Silver World Magic Bullet> at Eges.

"The Scarlet Medallion, the Secret of the One..."

The tip of the spear is pulled out of the viridia, and the magic spear of Eges flashes.

The next moment, when it seemed that he had quietly taken a stance, the arms of the three captains fell off with the cannon of the Silver World Magic Bullet. A large hole was left in his chest.

A Spectacular "Fang"

The three captains fall to the ground. They have deep wounds, pierced by magic spears. It goes all the way to the root.

"I told you. If this were not the world of magic bullets, we would have all been skewered long ago."
There are multiple statement and feats to back it up and also there are statement of just inhabitants of Silver bubble trying to enter Normal bubble would destroy them.

If we upgrade 2B possibly 2A bubble then yeah.

I think we have some stuff to upgrade here

1. Low 1C for maou gakuin
2. Plot manipulation
3. Acausality type 5 (I still thinking hard to find a suitable argument to get this)

I think we have some stuff to upgrade here

1. Low 1C for maou gakuin
2. Plot manipulation
3. Acausality type 5 (I still thinking hard to find a suitable argument to get this)
Graham true nothingness without reason should get Acausality type 5.
Reason is cause and logic he is outside of everything

Arguing silver Bubble as higher dimensional existence is pretty good as many statement backs it up so low 1C arguments should definitely accepted by wiki.

Then as for plot manipulation dilpred statement and NAFTA futures are set orders which can't be changed no matter what should clarify plot manipulation.

I've been wondering for some time now but;
1. Why is Anos concept manipulation still listed as type 2
2. Why is ice from Artieltonoa listed as plain ice manipulation when its conceptual

Anyone know any info on what the Japanese power scalers have? Like they can actually read the RAWS so I’m pretty interested in what they think.

「未来はなに一つ決まってはいません。ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり、人々は希望を胸に、よりよい未来をつかみとる。竜騎士団よ、恐れることはありません」

"Nothing is set in stone for the future. With Nafta's love, there will be endless possibilities, and people will grasp a better future with hope in their hearts. Dragon Knights, do not be afraid!"

Can we consider NAFTA future world having infinite possibilities with this ?

「未来はなに一つ決まってはいません。ナフタの愛とともにそこには無限の可能性が広がり、人々は希望を胸に、よりよい未来をつかみとる。竜騎士団よ、恐れることはありません」

"Nothing is set in stone for the future. With Nafta's love, there will be endless possibilities, and people will grasp a better future with hope in their hearts. Dragon Knights, do not be afraid!"

Can we consider NAFTA future world having infinite possibilities with this ?
Qandaquizorte is already the embodiment of all possibilities. So we need to prove anything? Thought it was well known already. After all destroying it was what gave Anos his first low 2C rating

Omfg. How tf sis any of you read past the subterranean arc? The fan union singing is driving me crazy and the fact that its a trashy Translation doesn't help matters.
Why tf do people need to sing to reconstruct a pillar💀.
Cringe ass shit

Can you check this i don't think its major thing but I will make a CRT if you want.
It looks fine but still needs a CRT I think
Omfg. How tf sis any of you read past the subterranean arc? The fan union singing is driving me crazy and the fact that its a trashy Translation doesn't help matters.
Why tf do people need to sing to reconstruct a pillar💀.
Cringe ass shit
Lol.

Ok then I will make a CRT just to be safe btw Sasha profile also should mention all abilities for magic eyes of destruction right?.
Doesn't she has all of them already? If you mean Divine Eyes of Doom instead, then yeah.
Is it just me or I don’t see any transduality negation for Eques? I thought he would have it since Anos and Graham now TD 2
Would probably need a CRT.
Are any of you on CSAP wiki
I hope not

Back