• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

The source is the concept of existence, but taking into account the nature of misfits, Graham has source of nothingness and then pure nothingness as a true form/nature, maybe anos has something similar imo, but who knows.

Btw we treat all gods having HGR right so everyone from Silver sea also treated as same right ?

Does it affect Yzark because he is demigod?

Gods will always have HGR because it is known that all of them can regenerate from source destruction. Dunno about Yzark I haven't read much about him.

Gods will always have HGR because it is known that all of them can regenerate from source destruction. Dunno about Yzark I haven't read much about him.
Yzark is Demi god his origin is unknown. That's the main problem but knowing Chief god are bubble world itself has HGR should be logically he should have HGR right

How does resistance negation and resistance layers work? Is it related to a specific ability or once you show, for example 20+ layers of resistance negation for something you can apply it elsewhere?

Funny how People just ignores too many differences shown in MG and says still not enough when there are numerous feats says otherwise.

Pretty sure we can argue deeper layers bubbles are in another plane of existence with this. Eges spear was getting Caught by everyone in magic bullet world.
How tho? the context you presented literally talks about "transcending dimensions" as crossing them, and conventionally transcending a singular/few fractionate of collective spacetime hierarchies isn't even 5D either as far as I know and the Inhabitants unable to counter after eges uses deep magic is mere conventional ascension over a specific power unit, not a literal dimensional transcendence or really shows dimensional difference

Last edited:
How tho? the context you presented literally talks about "transcending dimensions" as crossing them, and conventionally transcending a singular/few fractionate of collective spacetime hierarchies isn't even 5D either as far as I know
  1. First of all layers difference is compared to dimensions.
  2. Many statement and feats backs up more evidence for layers being on higher dimensional
  3. Even LN states they are Hierarchy of realities
  4. Eges spear not only Transcends space time it's stated to transcend dimensions and has no concept of time.
and the Inhabitants unable to counter after eges uses deep magic is mere conventional ascension over a specific power unit, not a literal dimensional transcendence or really shows dimensional difference
I think you read some other novel fan translation website of maou Gakuin. Eges spear Never stated to slow down anywhere or getting faster anywhere in magic bullet arc. The reality of that world not letting him use the full power of spear like it can't penetrate their bodies and spear was able to get caught even after there was stated for the spear Transcending dimensions and space-time and spear don't having time. Nowhere it stated his spear speed was reduced.

Here is the link for orginal series link have a good day

「この程度の弾丸ではイレギュラーになりはせんよ、 元首アノス」

「ふむ。 力を見せればいいのか?」

地面を蹴り、 間合いに踏み込む。

「話が早い」

<深源死殺> の拳を奴の土手っ腹にぶち込む。 ジジの体は僅かに浮い たが、この魔弾世界の秩序では薄皮一枚傷つけることができぬ。

「効かんよ。 我が世界の理がまだ理解できんか」

「なにを言っている?」

拳を開く。 終末の火が煌々と燃えていた。

ベブズド エギルグローネ・アングドロア <深源死殺> と同時に発動した<極獄界滅灰燼魔砲> を握り込み、隠 していたのだ。

魔弾を放とうとしていたジジは、 咄嗟に反魔法に切り替える。

直後、 終末の火が奴の体を飲み込んだ。

「俺が未だこの世界に適応できぬと思っているなら、 深淵総軍の分析と やらも大したことはない」

俺の背後に、魔法陣の砲塔がずらりと並ぶ。

その数は十と四。
すべての砲塔から黒き粒子が立ち上り、 七重の螺旋 を描く。

"A bullet of this magnitude will not make you an irregularity, Headman Anos."

"Hmm. Show of force?"

Kicking the ground, he steps into the gap.

"Fast talker."

I put <Deep Source Death Killer>fist into his stomach. Gigi's body floated slightly, but in the order of this magic bullet world, not even a thin layer of skin could be harmed.

"It won't work. You still don't understand the logic of my world, do you?"

"What are you talking about?"

He opens his fist. The fire of the apocalypse was burning brightly.

Bevsd Egilgurone Angudoroa, who had activated it at the same time as the <Death Killer of the Deep Source>, was clutching and concealing the <Glossed Ash Ember Cannon of the Extreme Hell World>.

Gigi, who was about to release a magic bullet, quickly switched to anti-magic.

Immediately after, the fire of the apocalypse engulfed his body.

"If you still think I can't adapt to this world, then the analysis of the Abyssal General's army and all that doesn't help much."

Behind me, a row of magic turrets line up.

The number is ten and four.
Black particles rise from all the turrets and form a sevenfold spiral.

Knowing Besbed ignores durability and directly interact with root & deeper layers it ain't doing anything shows pretty much difference between layers. I mean shallow layer hax not working on deeper layers even having multiversal AP

Last edited:
  2. Many statement and feats backs up more evidence for layers being on higher dimensional
  4. Eges spear not only Transcends space time it's stated to transcend dimensions and has no concept of time.

I think you read some other novel fan translation website of maou Gakuin. Eges spear Never stated to slow down anywhere or getting faster anywhere in magic bullet arc. The reality of that world not letting him use the full power of spear like it can't penetrate their bodies and spear was able to get caught even after there was stated for the spear Transcending dimensions and space-time and spear don't having time. Nowhere it stated his spear speed was reduced.

For number 3: To break it down, dimensions are simply the different facets of what we perceive to be reality. We are immediately aware of the three dimensions that surround us on a daily basis – those that define the length, width, and depth of all objects in our universes (the x, y, and z axes, respectively).

For number 3: To break it down, dimensions are simply the different facets of what we perceive to be reality. We are immediately aware of the three dimensions that surround us on a daily basis – those that define the length, width, and depth of all objects in our universes (the x, y, and z axes, respectively).
Dimensional plane*. It's always refered as his spear Transcends dimensional plane not normal dimensions. Anyway if you want to say that are just normal 3D dimensions feel free to explain why Eges spear was caught by everyone in deeper layers due to reality difference and when Venozdonor destroyed that reality it Negged others negative diff.

I will be waiting for someone to give proper Explanation.

Dimensional plane*. It's always refered as his spear Transcends dimensional plane not normal dimensions. Anyway if you want to say that are just normal 3D dimensions feel free to explain why Eges spear was caught by everyone in deeper layers due to reality difference and when Venozdonor destroyed that reality it Negged others negative diff.

I will be waiting for someone to give proper Explanation.
I’m talking about how dimensions is how we perceive reality. The hierarchy of realities is another way of saying the higher dimensions.

I’m talking about how dimensions is how we perceive reality. The hierarchy of realities is another way of saying the higher dimensions.
My point about Eges spear is we already know it Transcends dimensional plane and un deeper layers even after transcending space time it couldn't reach its inhabitants but when that world reality got destroyed his Eges spear regained his reach. If all realities in MFG existed in same plane his spear wouldn't had any problems in the first place.
「この程度の弾丸ではイレギュラーになりはせんよ、 元首アノス」

「ふむ。 力を見せればいいのか?」

地面を蹴り、 間合いに踏み込む。

「話が早い」

<深源死殺> の拳を奴の土手っ腹にぶち込む。 ジジの体は僅かに浮い たが、この魔弾世界の秩序では薄皮一枚傷つけることができぬ。

「効かんよ。 我が世界の理がまだ理解できんか」

「なにを言っている?」

拳を開く。 終末の火が煌々と燃えていた。

ベブズド エギルグローネ・アングドロア <深源死殺> と同時に発動した<極獄界滅灰燼魔砲> を握り込み、隠 していたのだ。

魔弾を放とうとしていたジジは、 咄嗟に反魔法に切り替える。

直後、 終末の火が奴の体を飲み込んだ。

「俺が未だこの世界に適応できぬと思っているなら、 深淵総軍の分析と やらも大したことはない」

俺の背後に、魔法陣の砲塔がずらりと並ぶ。

その数は十と四。 すべての砲塔から黒き粒子が立ち上り、 七重の螺旋 を描く。

A bullet of this magnitude will not make you an irregularity, Headman Anos.

"Hmm. I'll just have to show my strength.

Kicking the ground, he steps into the gap.

He is quick to speak.

I drive my fist of Shinigen Shinsei Bevsud into his banked belly. Gigi's body floated slightly, but in the order of this magic bullet world, not even a thin layer of skin could be harmed.

It won't work. You still don't understand the logic of my world, do you?

What are you talking about?

He opens his fist. The fire of the apocalypse was burning brightly.

He had been clutching and concealing his Bevsd Egilgurone Angudoroa, which had been triggered at the same time as the "Deep Source Death Killer".

Gigi, who was about to release a magic bullet, quickly switched to anti-magic.

Immediately after, the fire of the apocalypse engulfed his body.

If you still think I can't adapt to this world, then the analysis of the Abyssal General Army is nothing compared to what I can do.

Behind me, a line of magical turrets lined up in a row.

There are ten and four of them. Black particles rise from all of the turrets, forming a sevenfold spiral.

Knowing Besbed ignores durability and directly interact with root & deeper layers it ain't doing anything shows pretty much difference between layers. I mean shallow layer hax not working on deeper layers even having multiversal AP
Also these feats and statement.

銀水聖海は広い。
 果てしなく広大だ。
 自らの世界にならくまなく行き届いた彼女の神眼めをもってすら、その全貌を予想することさえできない。
 その果てしなさは、彼女には平和までの距離に感じられた。
 どれだけ平和を求めても、そこには永遠にたどり着けない。そんな風に思えてしまうほどに、この銀海は果てしない。

The silver water sacred sea is wide.
 It is endlessly vast.
 Even with her God's eye, which is well penetrated throughout her own world, she is unable to predict the whole picture.
Its endlessness felt to her like a distance to peace.
 No matter how much we seek peace, we will never get there. This silver sea is so endless that it seems that way.

😴😴😴

You can use this to get a general idea on how to get plot manipulation.
Oi Oi!!!!
Where's anos???
tumblr_oxntgjMl3Y1qzxv73o1_540.gifv

@
銀水聖海は広い。
 果てしなく広大だ。
 自らの世界にならくまなく行き届いた彼女の神眼めをもってすら、その全貌を予想することさえできない。
 その果てしなさは、彼女には平和までの距離に感じられた。
 どれだけ平和を求めても、そこには永遠にたどり着けない。そんな風に思えてしまうほどに、この銀海は果てしない。

The silver water sacred sea is wide.
 It is endlessly vast.
 Even with her God's eye, which is well penetrated throughout her own world, she is unable to predict the whole picture.
Its endlessness felt to her like a distance to peace.
 No matter how much we seek peace, we will never get there. This silver sea is so endless that it seems that way.

😴😴😴
This is solid proof for Silver Sea being infinite size. Creator Gods can see Infinite distance but it's pretty much states Elensia couldn't see the end of silver sea

しばらくすると、 寝息が聞こえてきた。

エレネシアがその神眼で深淵を覗くも、 本当に寝入ってしまっている ようだった。

不可解に思いながらも、 彼女はムトーを起こさないように気をつけな フレス がらく飛行>で飛び上がり、 その場を離れた。

追ってくるかとエレネシアは警戒したが、 ムトーが起きる気配はない。

しばらく空を飛び続け、 安全圏まで離れたところで着地した。 彼女は ほっと胸を撫で下ろす。

「言い忘れたんだけど、自由にしていいのは逃げること以外の話だから 「ね」

聞こえるはずのないムトーの声を耳にし、 エレネシアは振り返った。

次の瞬間、彼女はマングローブの木の上にいた。

ほったて小屋がある。 ムトーのねぐらだ。 突然の出来事にエレネシアはなにが起きたのかさえわからなかった。

「・・・・・・なにをしたの?」

「なにって」

ムトーは不思議そうな顔をする。 説明するまでもないと言いたげであった。

「君が逃げたから、 追いかけて連れ戻した」

安全圏まで逃げたと思っていたエレネシアを一瞬で捕捉し、追いつ き抱えてここまで運んだのだ。

あまりにも、力の次元が違いすぎる。
だからこそ、彼は人質であるエレネシアを放って眠りについたのだろう。

After a while, she could hear him breathing in his sleep.

When Elenesia looked into the abyss with her divine eyes, she seemed to have truly fallen asleep.

Inexplicably, she was careful not to wake MUTO as she leapt up and away from him.

Elenesia was alarmed, wondering if he was following her, but there was no sign of MUTO waking up.

She often flew through the air and landed in a safe distance away. She patted her chest in relief.

"I forgot to mention that the only thing you're free to do is run away."

Hearing MUTO's voice, which she couldn't have heard, Elenesia turned around.

The next thing she knew, she was in a mangrove tree.

There is a hotchpotch hut. It was MUTO's hideout. Suddenly, Elenesia did not even know what had happened.

"...... What did you do?"

"what exactly?"

MUTO looked at me strangely. He seemed to want to say that he didn't need to explain.

"You ran away, so I chased you and brought you back".

In an instant, he had caught up with Elenesia, who had thought she had fled to a safe distance, and carried her back here.

It is too much, too different a dimension of power.
That is probably why he let go of his hostage, Elenesia, and went to sleep....

This feat and statement is probably one of the better example for dimensionality for layers. Sorry for bad translation but that dimension thing is pretty much correct translation

Last edited:
That statement blatantly states endless knowing wiki treats endless as different things that may not be enough to argue for infinite size but as you can see above.

Even with her gods eye* it specifically states she can't see the end of Silver Sea even though see can see whole world.
They Fr expect shu to say the term infinite every time. He’s a good writer so he actually uses substitutes for infinite so it isn’t a sentence like "the silver sea is infinite in size with infinite layers and each layer has infinite universe in which they are also infinite in size, and then each layer is infinitely stronger than the last." Countless and endless can also mean infinite.

They Fr expect shu to say the term infinite every time. He’s a good writer so he actually uses substitutes for infinite so it isn’t a sentence like "the silver sea is infinite in size with infinite layers and each layer has infinite universe in which they are also infinite in size, and then each layer is infinitely stronger than the last." Countless and endless can also mean infinite.
Lol. Actually from Elensia statement it's pretty much infinite size no doubt.
しばらくすると、 寝息が聞こえてきた。

エレネシアがその神眼で深淵を覗くも、 本当に寝入ってしまっている ようだった。

不可解に思いながらも、 彼女はムトーを起こさないように気をつけな フレス がらく飛行>で飛び上がり、 その場を離れた。

追ってくるかとエレネシアは警戒したが、 ムトーが起きる気配はない。

しばらく空を飛び続け、 安全圏まで離れたところで着地した。 彼女は ほっと胸を撫で下ろす。

「言い忘れたんだけど、自由にしていいのは逃げること以外の話だから 「ね」

聞こえるはずのないムトーの声を耳にし、 エレネシアは振り返った。

次の瞬間、彼女はマングローブの木の上にいた。

ほったて小屋がある。 ムトーのねぐらだ。 突然の出来事にエレネシアはなにが起きたのかさえわからなかった。

「・・・・・・なにをしたの?」

「なにって」

ムトーは不思議そうな顔をする。 説明するまでもないと言いたげであった。

「君が逃げたから、 追いかけて連れ戻した」

安全圏まで逃げたと思っていたエレネシアを一瞬で捕捉し、追いつ き抱えてここまで運んだのだ。

あまりにも、力の次元が違いすぎる。
だからこそ、彼は人質であるエレネシアを放って眠りについたのだろう。

After a while, she could hear him breathing in his sleep.

When Elenesia looked into the abyss with her divine eyes, she seemed to have truly fallen asleep.

Inexplicably, she was careful not to wake MUTO as she leapt up and away from him.

Elenesia was alarmed, wondering if he was following her, but there was no sign of MUTO waking up.

She often flew through the air and landed in a safe distance away. She patted her chest in relief.

"I forgot to mention that the only thing you're free to do is run away."

Hearing MUTO's voice, which she couldn't have heard, Elenesia turned around.

The next thing she knew, she was in a mangrove tree.

There is a hotchpotch hut. It was MUTO's hideout. Suddenly, Elenesia did not even know what had happened.

"...... What did you do?"

"what exactly?"

MUTO looked at me strangely. He seemed to want to say that he didn't need to explain.

"You ran away, so I chased you and brought you back".

In an instant, he had caught up with Elenesia, who had thought she had fled to a safe distance, and carried her back here.

It is too much, too different a dimension of power.
That is probably why he let go of his hostage, Elenesia, and went to sleep....

This feat and statement is probably one of the better example for dimensionality for layers. Sorry for bad translation but that dimension thing is pretty much correct translation
Here is the statement I was talking about power of dimensions thing.

With this feats can order categorized as a concept that is not only independent, but also transcendent?
Transcended :「審判は下された。創造神が選びし、超越者よ。汝こそ、神の力を手にし、秩序となる者に相応しい。傾いた天秤を調整する、神の代行者となるがよい」

"Judgment has come. O Creator God's Chosen, 𝗢 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲! Thou art worthy to take 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆. Be thou God's agent to adjust the tilted balance."

The one chosen here was said to be transcendent after he got the power of a god and became the representative of the order.

With this feats can order categorized as a concept that is not only independent, but also transcendent?
Transcended :「審判は下された。創造神が選びし、超越者よ。汝こそ、神の力を手にし、秩序となる者に相応しい。傾いた天秤を調整する、神の代行者となるがよい」

"Judgment has come. O Creator God's Chosen, 𝗢 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲! Thou art worthy to take 𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗚𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗹𝘆. Be thou God's agent to adjust the tilted balance."

The one chosen here was said to be transcendent after he got the power of a god and became the representative of the order.
Don't know man why even heavenly Father God stated they are higher existence. Here in wiki no one wants to argue gods are 4D. But you can use this outside you see.

まん 「紅血魔槍、 秘奥が肆――」

巨大な血の門がそこに出現する。 それはこれまでもよりも更に大き く、そして強力な魔力を秘めている。

多様な世界での戦闘を経て、 研鑽を積んだことにより、 ミリティア世 界にいたときよりも冥王の実力は数段増している。 その言葉通り、いかに敵が魔弾世界エレネシアが誇る深淵総軍といえど、雑兵如きには後れをとるまい。

けっかいもん 「一<血界門> !」

血の門が開かれる。

兵士たちの放った数十発もの魔弾がそこをくぐった瞬間、 次元に飲ま れて消えた。

次の瞬間、 その魔弾は奴らが布陣を敷くその場所に出現する。

「くっ······!!」

奴らが気がついた瞬間、 魔弾は爆発した。

「ぐっ、ぬうつ······ ! ! 」

「次元術式の使い手か・・・・・・」

隊長クラスほどの反魔法は使えぬものの、それでも兵士たちもかなり のレベルだ。 <血界門>にて返された魔弾を直撃した者もいるが、 軽傷 けっかいもん である。

「くるがよい、 深淵総軍」

腰を落とし、 イージェスは静かに魔愴を構えた。

兵士たちは魔法陣を描きながらも、しかし魔弾を撃つことはない。 撃 てば先程同様、 <血界門> にて別次元に飛ばされ、 そして奴らのもとへ 「けっかいもん 返される。

"The Red Blood Demon Spear, the secret of the secret is four..."

A huge blood gate will appear there. It is even larger and more powerful than before.

Having gone through battles in various worlds and having studied hard, the Pluto King's ability has increased by several orders of magnitude compared to when he was in the world of Militia. As he said, no matter how the enemy may be the proud abyssal army of the magic bullet world of Eresia, he will not fall behind a small army.

The blood gate "<One blood gate> !"

The gates of blood are opened.

The moment dozens of magic bullets fired by the soldiers passed through it, they were swallowed by the dimension and disappeared.

The next moment, the magic bullets appear at the spot where they are positioned.

"Damn ------!!!"

The moment they noticed, the magic bullet exploded.

"Ugh, Nuptu------ ! ! !"

"Dimensional magic user. ・・・・・・"

The soldiers, although they cannot use the same level of anti-magic as the captains, are still at a very high level.

"Come, all the forces of the abyss!"

Sitting down, Eges silently readied his pathetique.

The soldiers draw a magic circle, but do not shoot magic bullets. If they do, they will be sent to another dimension at the Blood Realm Gate, and then they will be returned to them.

It's even stated Eges power was more than he was in Militia world when he fought with Magic bullet world inhabitants.

Last edited:

May I get the chapter number of his spear stated to transcend dimensions too, I don't remember seeing anywhere.

May I get the chapter number of his spear stated to transcend dimensions too.
まん 「紅血魔槍、 秘奥が肆――」

巨大な血の門がそこに出現する。 それはこれまでもよりも更に大き く、そして強力な魔力を秘めている。

多様な世界での戦闘を経て、 研鑽を積んだことにより、 ミリティア世 界にいたときよりも冥王の実力は数段増している。 その言葉通り、いかに敵が魔弾世界エレネシアが誇る深淵総軍といえど、雑兵如きには後れをとるまい。

けっかいもん 「一<血界門> !」

血の門が開かれる。

兵士たちの放った数十発もの魔弾がそこをくぐった瞬間、 次元に飲ま れて消えた。

次の瞬間、 その魔弾は奴らが布陣を敷くその場所に出現する。

「くっ······!!」

奴らが気がついた瞬間、 魔弾は爆発した。

「ぐっ、ぬうつ······ ! ! 」

「次元術式の使い手か・・・・・・」

隊長クラスほどの反魔法は使えぬものの、それでも兵士たちもかなり のレベルだ。 <血界門>にて返された魔弾を直撃した者もいるが、 軽傷 けっかいもん である。

「くるがよい、 深淵総軍」

腰を落とし、 イージェスは静かに魔愴を構えた。

兵士たちは魔法陣を描きながらも、しかし魔弾を撃つことはない。 撃 てば先程同様、 <血界門> にて別次元に飛ばされ、 そして奴らのもとへ 「けっかいもん 返される。

"The Red Blood Demon Spear, the secret of the secret is four..."

A huge blood gate will appear there. It is even larger and more powerful than before.

Having gone through battles in various worlds and having studied hard, the Pluto King's ability has increased by several orders of magnitude compared to when he was in the world of Militia. As he said, no matter how the enemy may be the proud abyssal army of the magic bullet world of Eresia, he will not fall behind a small army.

The blood gate "<One blood gate> !"

The gates of blood are opened.

The moment dozens of magic bullets fired by the soldiers passed through it, they were swallowed by the dimension and disappeared.

The next moment, the magic bullets appear at the spot where they are positioned.

"Damn ------!!!"

The moment they noticed, the magic bullet exploded.

"Ugh, Nuptu------ ! ! !"

"Dimensional magic user. ・・・・・・"

The soldiers, although they cannot use the same level of anti-magic as the captains, are still at a very high level.

"Come, all the forces of the abyss!"

Sitting down, Eges silently readied his pathetique.

The soldiers draw a magic circle, but do not shoot magic bullets. If they do, they will be sent to another dimension at the Blood Realm Gate, and then they will be returned to them.

It's even stated Eges power was more than he was in Militia world when he fought with Magic bullet world inhabitants.
残り二本の血槍はそのまままっすぐ、 陣形中央にて氷の世界を狙う二 人に迫った。

「想定内だ」

魔法障壁にてそれを受け止めたのが、 前方に展開していた二名の隊長、ネロとコルクスである。 血槍が左翼、 右翼に回り込んだときからこの状況を想定に入れ、下がり気味になっていたのだろう。

ベレニツィア・ノイン 「「<魔深流失波濤砲>」」

二本の銃砲に夥しい魔力が集中する。 氷の世界めがけて、 青き魔弾が 発射された。

だが直後、 その二つの魔弾が骨の槍に貫かれ、大爆発を引き起こし た。九番隊隊長レゲロ、 十番隊隊長ビリジアはその爆炎に飲み込まれ る。

イージェスの魔槍に間合いはない。

緋髄愴ディルフィンシュテインの穂先が、 次元を超えて奴らの銃口を 貫いたのだ。

ベレニツィア・ノイン 魔槍で致命傷を与えるのは難しい。 イージェスは<魔深流失波濤砲> を奴らの至近距離にて爆発させる手を狙っていたのだ。

血槍にてそれを撃たせぬように立ち回ったのも、 奴らの油断を誘う策 の一つ。

撃つことができれば勝てると思わせ、 その実、撃った瞬間の魔弾を貫 く算段だったのだ。

「槍だからと油断しすぎよ。 ここが魔弾世界でなければ、とうの昔に全 員串刺しだ」

隻眼を光らせ、 イージェスが言った。

The remaining two blood spears went straight for the two men in the center of the formation who were aiming at the ice world.

"As expected."

The two captains deployed in front of them, Nero and Corkus, caught them with their magical barriers. They must have anticipated this situation from the time the blood lances circled their left and right flanks, and were on the verge of falling back.

Berenizia Noyne: "<Magic Deep-Spouting Wave Cannon>"

A great deal of magical power is concentrated in the two guns. Blue magic bullets were fired at the ice world.

Immediately afterwards, however, the two magic bullets were pierced by the bone spears, causing a huge explosion. Captain Leggero of the Ninth and Captain Viridia of the Tenth were swallowed by the explosion.

There was no time for the magic spear of Eges.

The tip of the Dirfinstain pathetic scarlet pith pierced through their muzzle, transcending dimensions.

Berenizia Noin: It is difficult to inflict a mortal wound with a magic spear. Eges was aiming to detonate a <Magic Deep Melt Wave Cannon> at close range of them.

The fact that he used the blood lance to prevent them from firing it was one of his strategies to make them let their guard down.

He wanted them to think that they could win if they could shoot, but in fact, he was planning to penetrate the magic bullet at the moment of shooting.

"You're too careless just because it's a spear. If this were not the world of magic bullets, they would have skewered everyone long ago."

With a gleam in his eye, Eges said.

残り二本の血槍はそのまままっすぐ、 陣形中央にて氷の世界を狙う二 人に迫った。

「想定内だ」

魔法障壁にてそれを受け止めたのが、 前方に展開していた二名の隊長、ネロとコルクスである。 血槍が左翼、 右翼に回り込んだときからこの状況を想定に入れ、下がり気味になっていたのだろう。

ベレニツィア・ノイン 「「<魔深流失波濤砲>」」

二本の銃砲に夥しい魔力が集中する。 氷の世界めがけて、 青き魔弾が 発射された。

だが直後、 その二つの魔弾が骨の槍に貫かれ、大爆発を引き起こし た。九番隊隊長レゲロ、 十番隊隊長ビリジアはその爆炎に飲み込まれ る。

イージェスの魔槍に間合いはない。

緋髄愴ディルフィンシュテインの穂先が、 次元を超えて奴らの銃口を 貫いたのだ。

ベレニツィア・ノイン 魔槍で致命傷を与えるのは難しい。 イージェスは<魔深流失波濤砲> を奴らの至近距離にて爆発させる手を狙っていたのだ。

血槍にてそれを撃たせぬように立ち回ったのも、 奴らの油断を誘う策 の一つ。

撃つことができれば勝てると思わせ、 その実、撃った瞬間の魔弾を貫 く算段だったのだ。

「槍だからと油断しすぎよ。 ここが魔弾世界でなければ、とうの昔に全 員串刺しだ」

隻眼を光らせ、 イージェスが言った。

The remaining two blood spears went straight for the two men in the center of the formation who were aiming at the ice world.

"As expected."

The two captains deployed in front of them, Nero and Corkus, caught them with their magical barriers. They must have anticipated this situation from the time the blood lances circled their left and right flanks, and were on the verge of falling back.

Berenizia Noyne: "<Magic Deep-Spouting Wave Cannon>"

A great deal of magical power is concentrated in the two guns. Blue magic bullets were fired at the ice world.

Immediately afterwards, however, the two magic bullets were pierced by the bone spears, causing a huge explosion. Captain Leggero of the Ninth and Captain Viridia of the Tenth were swallowed by the explosion.

There was no time for the magic spear of Eges.

The tip of the Dirfinstain pathetic scarlet pith pierced through their muzzle, transcending dimensions.

Berenizia Noin: It is difficult to inflict a mortal wound with a magic spear. Eges was aiming to detonate a <Magic Deep Melt Wave Cannon> at close range of them.

The fact that he used the blood lance to prevent them from firing it was one of his strategies to make them let their guard down.

He wanted them to think that they could win if they could shoot, but in fact, he was planning to penetrate the magic bullet at the moment of shooting.

"You're too careless just because it's a spear. If this were not the world of magic bullets, they would have skewered everyone long ago."

With a gleam in his eye, Eges said.
Thanks, this would help.

Back