• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

How do other verses prove plot manipulation by quotes
Funny thing many verses without feats has plot manipulation where MGF with feats we treat it as fate hax. Anos be like I will win no matter what using MEOCD insert fate hax gg. Crazy how that whole feat looks like plot manipulation instead of fate hax.

Last edited:
Just gotta dm Shu and let him know about the tier system and ez tier 0 Anos
You can't dm shu but you can write messages in <thoughts> of the chapters ( Ncode), maybe shu will see our messages some day but dunno about him accepting our request and it abviously has to be in japanese.😂

Last edited:
「<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>には射点も、弾道もなく、転移したかのように小世界に着弾する。世界を覆い尽くすほどの結界を作るのは無理がある。ゆえに、神詩ロドウェルのように、銀滅魔法に特化した結界でなくては防ぎようがない」
天井の穴から一気に外へ出る。
「そう、お前は誤認させていた。<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>は見えぬだけだ。神魔射手の<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>発動から、絵画世界への着弾時間。神詩ロドウェルが歌われたとき、微かに見えた<銀界魔弾ゾネイド>の射線。そして、創造神エレネシアの現在位置。それらをつなぎ合わせれば、この第一エレネシアから放たれた弾丸が銀水聖海を通っていることは明白だ」

"The Silver World Magic Bullet "Zonaid" has neither a firing point nor a trajectory, and it lands on a small world as if it had shifted. It is impossible to create a ward that would cover the entire world. Therefore, it is impossible to prevent it unless it is a specialized silver destroyer like Rodwell's "The Divine Poem"."
It goes out at once through a hole in the ceiling.
The magic of the flying frescos is making me rise even higher.
"Yes, you misled me. The Silver World Demon Bullet Zonaid is just invisible. The time from the activation of the Zonaid of the Silver World Magic Bullet by the God Demon Archer to the time when it lands on the painted world. When the Divine Poem "Rodwell" was sung, the faint line of fire of the Silver World Demon Bullet Zonaid was visible. And the current position of the creator god Erenesia. If we connect them together, it is obvious that the bullet released from this First Ellenesia is passing through the Silver Water Sacred Sea."

It must be a bad translation because that bullet very well travels and Anos caught it.
also like it said it's just invinsible

Last edited:
It must be a bad translation because that bullet very well travels and Anos caught it.
also like it said it's just invinsible
The point traveling infinite distance in finite time also can be counted and silver bullets were paring with Eges spear. Don't tell me Eges spear ain't immeasurable speed

Is this while the order was active or not?

Don't see how this shows anything
Dude Sasha destroyed the order later. Lmao Anos gets out of the world when order was active. The speed needed for that should be superior to Eges spear speed.

Also don't forget Anos swam 20+ layers when he first entered silver sea. 20+ infinite size distance he traveled

That statement was made after the order was destroyed. Heck another statement that was made was that his spear would already defeate enemis if not for the order

That statement was made after the order was destroyed. Heck another statement that was made was that his spear would already defeate enemis if not for the order
There was no statement after order gets negged by sasha. Only order got negged the area around shadow of sword. Also all Transcending dimensions and space time statement were made before that. You haven't read the arc have you?

When order got negged all of them got negged at once because it's obvious their durability and AP got negged by the sword. And being in same plane would be advantageous for Eges. Lol.

Can anyone tell me what do you people think about Silver Sea having different timeline
if milita is its own timeline then each universe in the silver sea could be their own timelines
Destroying a timeline is 4-D (I think) and with the feats shown, there are weapons such as eges spear that Transends the dimensions so it could Transend the 4-D world timeline

if milita is its own timeline then each universe in the silver sea could be their own timelines
Destroying a timeline is 4-D (I think) and with the feats shown, there are weapons such as eges spear that Transends the dimensions so it could Transend the 4-D world timeline
I was asking if you guys think Silver Sea has different timeline.

Let argue low 1-c via secondary temporal dimensions and Anos scale with his destructive power. Though i am not sure whether Anos can affect the Sea timeline itself.

Huh, he already has feats that he can destroy spacetime and Venuz can destroy all reality on a conceptual level so sure he can.
Destroying temporal dimension and higher level temporal dimensions is vastly different. It because the entire continuum is nothing but a moment in higher level time which akin to Uncountable infinite difference. Though, I guess it not exactly farfetch that Venuzdonoa able to destroy it as well with many statement supporting it so I guess Low 1-c is a possibility.

Let argue low 1-c via secondary temporal dimensions and Anos scale with his destructive power. Though i am not sure whether Anos can affect the Sea timeline itself.
Pretty much Sho make Anos power source is like a concept of destruction. The thing is eve zenio is same a spirit which born from rumours and gets their power from rumours and traditions. Anos also constantly adapts to Everything in the verse. Like his power directly adjusting to 20th layers when he first entered silver sea. So definitely arguable he can destroy the complete Sea if he really wishes it.

Silver sea is higher reality compared to normal bubbles can be argued for higher dimensionality but I consider layers as dimensional difference because of statement and feats.

I guess it not exactly farfetch that Venuzdonoa able to destroy it as well with many statement supporting it
You know MEoCD seems to be superior to Venuz and Anos' true destructive power is stated to be more stronger than Venuz (Mainly when it is seen that his destruction surpasses Venuzdonoa, even though being suppressed, tho venuz has not exercised its true power at all.) meanwhile we have his "hypothetically" true power on par with venuz

Well, there are already statements of the SS having it's own timeline.
The problem is Militia world stated to be older than 700 million years but silver sea is only 14K years old but Anos kinda made a statement like " it looks like Silver Sea time has been stopped for 700millions years" kinda thing so don't know what to say.

You know MEoCD seems to be superior to Venuz and Anos' true destructive power is stated to be more stronger than Venuz (Mainly when it is seen that his destruction surpasses Venuzdonoa) meanwhile we have his "hypothetically" true power on par with venuz
This can be use for supporting evidences for it then

The problem is Militia world stated to be older than 700 million years but silver sea is only 14K years old but Anos kinda made a statement like " it looks like Silver Sea time has been stopped for 700millions years" kinda thing so don't know what to say.
Tell me if i am wrong, but isnt 14,000 years is when they found out about the Sea?

Huh, that's just a scaling chain. And I prefer to wait until there is more concrete evidence or feats gathered before waiting for something else.

WN Chapter 558
In the Silver Water Holy Sea, 14,000 years ago.
Before the God of Creation Militia was born, the name of that bubble world was Elenesia.
That is, there is a discrepancy in time between the Silver Sea and the small world.
From the perspective of the Militia World, it was roughly more than 700 million years ago--.
WN Chapter 575
"Even so, the Militia World was created 700 million years ago, right?"
"In the Silver Water Holy Sea, it is only about 14,000 years old."
A questioning look appeared on Sasha.
Then Misha explained.
"Luna fell into the Elenesia World 14,000 years ago."
"...Oh, I see, that's right... Huh? But I was certain that the Militia World is 700 million years old since its creation...?"
"Perhaps time is out of sync."
"...Well, for example, when a day passes in the 7th of Elenesia, a year or even longer passes in the Militia World?"
"Simply put, yes. However, I haven't been able to confirm any discrepancy in time between the small worlds we have visited so far and the Militia World. One second here in the 7th of Elenesia is exactly the same as one second in the Militia World."
Sasha looked more and more puzzled.
"Then, what do you mean?"
"A discrepancy in time somehow occurred once. And now, it's back to normal, I guess."
For example, if nearly 700 million years have passed only in the Militia World, while time has stopped in this Silver Sea, it would make sense.
It's not certain if the Militia World accelerated or if the other small worlds stopped.
Here are the statments, they are on Null's blog btw.

Elenesia is the goddess of creation (and mother) before Militia, so you can say that it is the world before Militia's world existed.

Back