• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

I'm bad at making CRT's so the best I can do is give my opinion. And I have no knowledge of the verse either.
I am talking about MGF only Magic bullet world. i will send you the scans later you can check those and tell me. Also can we upgrade Graham speed to likely or possibly? It clearly shows he was able to see the spear and dodge it after he activated evil eye.

I am talking about MGF only Magic bullet world. i will send you the scans later you can check those and tell me. Also can we upgrade Graham speed to likely or possibly? It clearly shows he was able to see the spear and dodge it after he activated evil eye.
Meh, you can send it, but i'm about to go sleep, 4:05 am here.

It's already made many supporters feel sad. You already read the thread how many people agreed with it. Anyway let's see how next upgrade gonna treat it.
I think it was too badly structured.
I feel like trying it again but this time start with why land of travels and future world are low 2C. I'll need the scans and once I draft it I'll show it to null before pushing for a CRT. Help would be appreciated

I feel like trying it again but this time start with why land of travels and future world are low 2C. I'll need the scans and once I draft it I'll show it to null before pushing for a CRT. Help would be appreciated
I feel like someone people just literally hate this verse so they try to find any flaw possible to deny upgrades. I’ve seen some bullshit counter arguments on upgrade attempts.

I feel like someone people just literally hate this verse so they try to find any flaw possible to deny upgrades. I’ve seen some bullshit counter arguments on upgrade attempts.
Again with the repeated record of "they hate the verse" it may be true but it already gave me a headache to hear that argument from each of you, I'm going to go die in a corner.

unknown.png

If you're having a bad day, have this image of arcana wearing a flower crown.

Can we also upgrade every deeper later inhabitant that can affect an entire universe to 2A AP at least? Considering that even an infinite amount of world destroying spells from a shallow layer can't destroy a single universe in a deeper layer?

As for range it'll be nice if we had a statement like "even a new born child in a deeper layer can grasp a shallow layer bubble in it's hand"

It wasn't badly structured Well 2A was disagreed. 2B should have been argued.

Can we also upgrade every deeper later inhabitant that can affect an entire universe to 2A AP at least? Considering that even an infinite amount of world destroying spells from a shallow layer can't destroy a single universe in a deeper layer?

As for range it'll be nice if we had a statement like "even a new born child in a deeper layer can grasp a shallow layer bubble in it's hand"
Headcanon*

how to delete a previous quote?
It's clearly head can on. I was just implying that range can be argued if we had such a statement, heck forget range we could possibly argue for HDE. But 2A AP is full proof
I have better argument for Solid 2A for layer 1 & above Chief god and Head state but many ignoring it.

Why isn't 2A bubble possible?
-There are countless sanctuaries
-each sanctuary is low 2c
-3D structure can't contain 4D object
-azure sky contains all sanctuaries
-no statement for infinite azure sky but we know that the bubble is infinite and can theoretically contain an infinite amount of azure skies.

Why isn't 2A bubble possible?
-There are countless sanctuaries
-each sanctuary is low 2c
-3D structure can't contain 4D object
-azure sky contains all sanctuaries
-no statement for infinite azure sky but we know that the bubble is infinite and can theoretically contain an infinite amount of azure skies.
Main premise of the previously rejected thread

Post it here and we'll ignore give our thoughts
Well it depends on if you take WOG statement. Layers being infinite size. Well we know all layers have countless bubbles but it's different for layer 0 where bubble born. If a bubble gets destroyed it will replaced by another new bubble and logically layer 0 should have infinite supply of bubbles.

Difference between layers bubbles is stated to be one deeper layers bubbles would have 1/10 of each of all shallow layer bubbles.

Layer 1 one bubble would have order of 1/10 * infinite bubbles order of layer 0. Anything is multiplied by infinite is still Infinite.

2A AP tada. 👌

Last edited:
I know that. Also do you remember what chapter explains the silver sea? Sometimes I think the Author didn’t want to overuse the word infinite and he substituted it with countless (fingers crossed)
No. Technically only layer 0 can have infinite bubbles since bubbles have to gain fire dew then sink deeper.
All bubbles started from layer 0
They're not just created in a specific layer.
Since they have to countably move to a deeper layer and were not just created there, the biggest amount we can have in any other layer is countless, unless we

Well it depends on if you take WOG statement. Layers being infinite size. Well we know all layers have countless bubbles but it's different for layer 0 where bubble born. If a bubble gets destroyed it will replaced by another new bubble and logically layer 0 should have infinite supply of bubbles.

Difference between layers bubbles is stated to be one deeper layers bubbles would have 1/10 of each of all shallow layer bubbles.

Layer 1 one bubble would have order of 1/10 * infinite bubbles order of layer 0. Anything is multiplied by infinite is still Infinite.

2A AP tada. 👌
I still don't get it though

Current to do list:
-upgrade Anos, graham speed
-prove eques 2B durability
-retry 2B possibly 2A bubble upgrade

Edit: nightmare you tried to argue for 2C land of traces via containing egil grone angdroa but that has more to do with riverschned hax than AP, range or durability

Back