• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maou Gakuin Discussion Thread

to beat the op demon king, just have type 5 acal and plot manipulation
Type 5 acasuality just guarantees your safety, doesn't mean you can beat him.
Imagine we get evidence for Anos being type5 acasual. This means anyone who could interact with would would be able to interact with other type 5

Wait for logic manipulation to be plot manipulation in Maou.

Imagine we get evidence for Anos being type5 acasual.
So far in the series there is nothing to indicate this. Let's wait for the plot twist when the abyss arrives. Most likely if someone with Aca 5 appeared in the verse, Anos would simply destroy him like it was nothing and that's it, new NPI for Anos, Venuz and MEoCD.

Its definitely huge. Didn't you see that wall of text?
Anos has better hax than others that's all
Type 5 acasuality just guarantees your safety, doesn't mean you can beat him.
Imagine we get evidence for Anos being type5 acasual. This means anyone who could interact with would would be able to interact with other type 5

Wait for logic manipulation to be plot manipulation in Maou.
Graham true nothingness can be argued for Acausality type 5. Well this is ignored by others I don't know why.
Nah Sasha ez claps Anos and the verse
Facts 🗣️

Nah I'm not arguing with it seeing as it was rejected already hopefully we can try the upgrade again sometime.
I assume your talking about the Anos vs rimuru thread that wasn't closed?
Its closed now.

Yeah Hopefully in future staffs listen to all supporters instead of listening to only few. Seeing that thread makes me never create any CRT in wiki. Like our arguments were completely ignored.

Btw Eges spear which Transcends space time was completely useless in magic bullet world. Isn't that can be argued for higher dimensionality. Like that spear is stated to be have no concept of time and Transcends dimensions. If all worlds existed in same plane then Eges spear would have able to neg all of magic bullet world inhabitants.

Technically I don't think anything I said there was anything wrong with what I said.
Qualitatively its a fact that layer 2 in SS >>>> Pokemon's 10million multiverses.

Context has already given enough proof to show that destroying the multiverse in layer 2 requires infinitely more power than it takes to destroy it in layer 1 and the chain continues the deeper you go but down players just can't accept it and resorts to calling us wankers.

I can't even understand why the 99x layers of CM, haxes and resistances is still being questioned either. Anos is far above baseline 2A.

CRT to prove this when?

Last edited:
I personally have had a bit of trouble with them (Tho i think that my case with them is solved.), but that doesn't stop me from sometimes helping them or participating in complex pokemon CRTs. Tho I don't know what will be the case for others here.

I personally have had a bit of trouble with them (Tho i think that my case with them is solved.), but that doesn't stop me from sometimes helping them or participating in complex pokemon CRTs. Tho I don't know what will be the case for others here.
Alright noted. I'll do my best to avoid mentioning it.

I can't even understand why the 99x layers of CM, haxes and resistances is still being questioned either. Anos is far above baseline 2A.

CRT to prove this when?
Technically haxwise Anos curb stomps. Haters just can't handle the truth. So only thing they can do is downplay him via AP. Still I am wandering who started this Deeper layers worlds having just 2C reality even if we consider countless universes in each layers it's reality should be above countless universes. Atleast 2B bubble. Well people don't wanna use logic in here.

Last edited:
Layer 0 should be logically have infinite bubbles. By the explanation given in novels deeper layers getting 1/10 reality of shallow layer bubbles layer 1 a single bubble would have 2A Or even above AP than zero layer bubbles knowing there is Hierarchy in layers. It's far above 2A.

Also each bubble from shallow layers gives 1/10 reality to deeper layers one bubble what happens to other deeper layers other bubbles? If we consider each deeper bubbles receives small faction of reality from shallow layers bubbles then logically deeper layers one bubbles are Infinitely above shallow layers all bubbles.

Bro Rimuru is the god of space-time he's the literally embodiment of it that easily gets him 5th dimensional and immeasurable

Space-time is a 5th dimensional construct space itself is a 4d dimensional construct

He transcends the concept of speed

Also bonafide is for the DC comic vs not the fictional verse in general

And the author stated that Rimuru transcends everything in his verse

This has to be the worse head canon I've ever seen.

?. What are you talking about?
The part that's struck through is someone's comment. Ignoring the fact rimuru is mentioned he says;

-being god of time and space = 5D + immeasurable speed.
-space = 4D construct
-space time = 5D construct
-transcending space time= 5D.

Bro Rimuru is the god of space-time he's the literally embodiment of it that easily gets him 5th dimensional and immeasurable

Space-time is a 5th dimensional construct space itself is a 4d dimensional construct

ive seen those exact same words on tiktok 😵

Bro you haven't seen Boundless veldanova ☠️.

Veldanova existed in nothingness so he is boundless 🤣. This is one hell of a scaling if you ask me.

I have been waiting for new chapters with new Arc. Pretty much this time Sho gonna introduce Abyssal world or atleast he would introduce demon kings of Silver Sea.
He said he will be continuing golden week of May still no news 🤧

Back